High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 18520
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18280

    Julie's LMT

    Is this legit place? Looking for an actual massage.

  2. #18279

    Sakura gross

    Mimi is looking frumpy and showing her age. She's got to be in her 50's. Get there early and see her without makeup, you'll never go back.

    I was there one morning and Elsa was who I was assigned. I couldn't get a different girl and ended up having to pay extra for a "second" girl but was nowhere near worth it. Elsa had an elastic Kitty, the kind where you take Ozempic and lose about 50-70 lbs and it's got little bit of hang low to it. You could see it in her face too. I'm never going back.

  3. #18278
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleyHorse  [View Original Post]
    Just catching up. BDirect thanks for sharing this. This is also what this board is for, so we can enjoy our hobby and do so with prudence.

    Gents, I read where the Miami authorities got a lot of their info from Rubmaps, back pages etc. Don't let that stop us from sharing but guys we need to be extra vigilant around who we share info with on this board. Just make sure you know who you're talking to.
    ..thanks for your post , good info... my post on Miami was because .I was so shocked that Miami police target the amps. . when it is the most dangerous city in american , you have the highest chance of being murder, assaulted, rape, rob there

  4. #18277

    Sunflower

    Just saw this https://www.wlwt.com/article/symmes-...=snd-autopilot.

    Careful out there everyone!

  5. #18276

    No Posts?

    Just an observation. I see you have only 3 posts, each begging for more details on certain girls. . 1 here in Ohio, 2 in Florida, all around the same time. How could you possibly be in two states at the same time? Furthermore, you have no stories to share. All of your posts are about phishing for information on certain girls. If you want to come across as "credible" I might suggest you actually publish something that us guys here on the board can actually use. Then once you start posting, you might become more credible, and guys on the board might be more apt to share more information. Just a helpful suggestion. Long time ago, I had to start there too.

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfCare94  [View Original Post]
    So you had two girls, but which one was the one that had the banging body? I heard there were two girls there one named Anna and the other Cindy.

  6. #18275

    Be Vigilant

    Just catching up. BDirect thanks for sharing this. This is also what this board is for, so we can enjoy our hobby and do so with prudence.

    Gents, I read where the Miami authorities got a lot of their info from Rubmaps, back pages etc. Don't let that stop us from sharing but guys we need to be extra vigilant around who we share info with on this board. Just make sure you know who you're talking to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    10 AMPs, 12 girls arrested, for giving happy endings. miami forum post

  7. #18274

    Smile

    Just affirming. I've seen her. Jenny or Jennie is extremely hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    DUDE! I got that one as part of a 2 girl recently. I think the older woman, who gave a great massage BTW, could tell I really wasn't interested in anything else. L1 ain't my thing, and neither is Covered L2. So I got the "you want 2 girl?" routine. I said nah at first, but about then the girl I think you're talking about (said her name was Jenny or Jeannie, you know how hard it is to tell) walked in and I reconsidered LOL.

    IMO, she is one of if not THE hottest AMP girl I've ever seen, from head to toe! She wasn't shy either. Immediately off came the top and down came the leggings and when I saw THAT body, I actually asked them to "hold on a for minute", because I had to get a better look & feel of THAT body. The rack is so perfect it almost LOOKS store bought, but when you feel them, you can tell they are 100% hers. The rest of her was just as smokin'. Between the older broad tugging, and the beauty allowing FULL access, I was actually able finish L1 for the 1st time in 30+ years I'd say.

    The problem is, as with all of the AMP's, it won't be long before she moves on. I had one at Smile last summer, went by Sophia who gave a great BBBJ with a perfect finish for $. Alas, she moved on, and so will this one. I have to get into to see her again before she leaves, if life would GTF out of the way! I believe a 69 could be had with that one.

  8. #18273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1164

    Busty

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find this truly busty provider near Amelia?
    You want her to be asian? Or would a white lady do?

  9. #18272

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnOne  [View Original Post]

    And for those reasons Waltmore; I too am out.
    I appreciate your review. This place doesn't seem worth taking a chance on.

  10. #18271
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find this truly busty provider near Amelia?
    Only in your dreams unfortunately. Both those places were shut down by the feds.

  11. #18270
    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    My search continues for a truly busty provider at an AMP, the only one I've had in cincy was out near Amelia by the chicken place. She knew what she was working with, and charged an arm and a leg to pull them out, but man they were huge. Other than that she was mediocre.
    Where can I find this truly busty provider near Amelia?

  12. #18269

    Last month

    Monica is last months lineup. You won't find her there. The new lineup was posted a few weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goku7  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend to pay a visit to Sakura and ask for Gina. She has a nice big pair and is very friendly. When l went there she was ready to get into it, L3; spping the massage. Very lovely l have to say, I will like to try Monica next time if she is still in the lineup.

  13. #18268

    Smile

    DUDE! I got that one as part of a 2 girl recently. I think the older woman, who gave a great massage BTW, could tell I really wasn't interested in anything else. L1 ain't my thing, and neither is Covered L2. So I got the "you want 2 girl?" routine. I said nah at first, but about then the girl I think you're talking about (said her name was Jenny or Jeannie, you know how hard it is to tell) walked in and I reconsidered LOL.

    IMO, she is one of if not THE hottest AMP girl I've ever seen, from head to toe! She wasn't shy either. Immediately off came the top and down came the leggings and when I saw THAT body, I actually asked them to "hold on a for minute", because I had to get a better look & feel of THAT body. The rack is so perfect it almost LOOKS store bought, but when you feel them, you can tell they are 100% hers. The rest of her was just as smokin'. Between the older broad tugging, and the beauty allowing FULL access, I was actually able finish L1 for the 1st time in 30+ years I'd say.

    The problem is, as with all of the AMP's, it won't be long before she moves on. I had one at Smile last summer, went by Sophia who gave a great BBBJ with a perfect finish for $. Alas, she moved on, and so will this one. I have to get into to see her again before she leaves, if life would GTF out of the way! I believe a 69 could be had with that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of going to Smile in Fairfield again the other day. Finally drew one of the two hot girls. Really wanted the one with giant naturals but I'm not sure she actually does any massage there.

    Ended up with the one that is objectively more "pretty" out of the three I've seen there. Had a nice set of bolt-ons and was playful eventually. Downside here is that they do like to haggle you. House fee isn't terrible, but she wanted $ just for an L1 with her clothes off. L2 is definitely available and I suspect L3 is too but it'll cost you.

    I'll probably keep going back because it's fairly close to me, but the haggling is a bit of a turn off. I will say the pretty one gave a VERY good deep tissue massage when she wasn't distracted by the phone. She actually took direction well and really dug in on some knots.

    Better go enjoy before Uncle eventually shuts them down.

  14. #18267

    Lilith

    A lot of you on this board probably know her already. I posted this in Indy and pasting it here.

    Posting here because she's pretty much UTR these days. May see an occasional ad on Tryst. I have a friend down south who is looking for some foot traffic. She's hesitant to post on most sites to weed out the BS'ers. She gives a great massage and has an incall. Great finish and more may be on the menu depending on the vibe. She's really sensual with a great set of tits and big ass. Really cool girl. If interested send a PM. Serious inquires and preferably senior members.

  15. #18266

    Sakura Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of going to Smile in Fairfield again the other day. Finally drew one of the two hot girls. Really wanted the one with giant naturals but I'm not sure she actually does any massage there.

    Ended up with the one that is objectively more "pretty" out of the three I've seen there. Had a nice set of bolt-ons and was playful eventually. Downside here is that they do like to haggle you. House fee isn't terrible, but she wanted $ just for an L1 with her clothes off. L2 is definitely available and I suspect L3 is too but it'll cost you.

    I'll probably keep going back because it's fairly close to me, but the haggling is a bit of a turn off. I will say the pretty one gave a VERY good deep tissue massage when she wasn't distracted by the phone. She actually took direction well and really dug in on some knots.

    Better go enjoy before Uncle eventually shuts them down.
    I would recommend to pay a visit to Sakura and ask for Gina. She has a nice big pair and is very friendly. When l went there she was ready to get into it, L3; spping the massage. Very lovely l have to say, I will like to try Monica next time if she is still in the lineup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape