Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 24784
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24574
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble509  [View Original Post]
    Met this woman. Her ad link. https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/680212470426.

    She does hard substances. Will try to boook 20 appointments while.

    Taking yours. She does do everything you could think of tho. This includes BBFS and Greek. She's got the Arby's special down there. Pretty fit and skinny because of the substances she uses. Stays at a trashier hotel. Honestly I would avoid in case something bad happens with her substance abuse. As always YMMV.
    Ad got deleted. Do you have another link or dm me.

  2. #24573

    Supposed to be fine and freaky but idk about that

    Met this woman. Her ad link. https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/680212470426.

    She does hard substances. Will try to boook 20 appointments while.

    Taking yours. She does do everything you could think of tho. This includes BBFS and Greek. She's got the Arby's special down there. Pretty fit and skinny because of the substances she uses. Stays at a trashier hotel. Honestly I would avoid in case something bad happens with her substance abuse. As always YMMV.

  3. #24572

    NC / NS multiple seeking profiles

    Isabella and Krista "Legs for days" on seeking.

    Same girl!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260723_060728_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260723_060658_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260723_060714_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260723_060708_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #24571

    Agree to disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Noble509  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/212991867

    Saw this girl on the northwest side. She gives a great bbj. Talk about being a spinner my god. She's prob 4'9 or shorter. Super slim fit with a great tight bubble butt. She is extremely tight. She might even be tighter than most Asians I've been with. Gets extremely wet and creamy while staying super tight. She was watching cartoons when I arrived and is super chill. I FaceTimed before going to make sure it was really her. Pics do not lie. Only difference is she has black long hair now. I'd recommend as she's independent and just visiting us for a couple days. Will be driving back home soon so if you want snack size bubble butt chocolate this is it.
    I reviewed her on May 28.[Deleted by Admin]

    So no rebuttal needed. You posted yours, he posted his, everybody sees both, they make up their own minds, you don't need to compare and contrast them.

    A2

  5. #24570

    You're not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She seems like a dirty ***** in the good way. Getting crazy vibes but I'm into that.

    https://callescort.org/317-345-5213
    I'm sure you'll enjoy her. Everything she says in her ad she does.

  6. #24569

    Itty bitty ****

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/212991867

    Saw this girl on the northwest side. She gives a great bbj. Talk about being a spinner my god. She's prob 4'9 or shorter. Super slim fit with a great tight bubble butt. She is extremely tight. She might even be tighter than most Asians I've been with. Gets extremely wet and creamy while staying super tight. She was watching cartoons when I arrived and is super chill. I FaceTimed before going to make sure it was really her. Pics do not lie. Only difference is she has black long hair now. I'd recommend as she's independent and just visiting us for a couple days. Will be driving back home soon so if you want snack size bubble butt chocolate this is it.

  7. #24568

    Pink E

    Any info on this one? She seems like a dirty ***** in the good way. Getting crazy vibes but I'm into that.

    https://callescort.org/317-345-5213

  8. #24567
    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    He was making a joke. Not a website, but an actual calendar. September is lage 9.
    I googled "September escort Indianapolis" and this was the first hit:

    https://transx.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/209758153

    No judgement here, not my thing though.

  9. #24566

    Probably many people

    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithme483  [View Original Post]
    Not familiar with Calendar. Can someone enlighten me?
    He was making a joke. Not a website, but an actual calendar. September is lage 9.

  10. #24565
    Quote Originally Posted by DowninBTown  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Calendar. Page 9 IIRC.
    Not familiar with Calendar. Can someone enlighten me?

  11. #24564

    Definitely Fake Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks to good to be true, right? I mean at that rate.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine-219
    That ad is definitely fake on Tryst. The low price and the deposit in itself just screams fake. Also if it helps:

    https://ladys.one/virginia-beach-esc...e-696-i1343768

    https://www.reddit.com/r/AsiansGoneW...est/?rdt=40046

    https://www.reddit.com/user/Kaitelynforu/

    https://secrethostess.com/11347495/

    Feel free to sift through those to help a bit regarding that profile itself and everything. 100 percent screams fake to me though. Maybe not that person in general or maybe another ad somewhere else, but that Tryst ad, those prices, and the deposit just screams fake. Hope this helps and stay safe.

  12. #24563

    Tgtbt?

    This girl looks to good to be true, right? I mean at that rate.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine-219

  13. #24562
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumbaking3321  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what site she advertises on?
    I saw her on Calendar. Page 9 IIRC.

  14. #24561

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    I am really annoyed when I reach out to virtually 100% of escorts who now advertise as no deposit and all want some kind of deposit with some lame excuse about it protects them. I think I will pay the extra money to DI or others where you will not have to go through this BS. I know there may be some legitimate ones sprinkled in, but most are scams and I feel cheated just contacted them.
    Yeah list crawler is just showing me fake ads over and over again. Even EROS shows me fake ads now where the girls demand a deposit. This is ridiculous. I Have been lucky a couple times with unicorns that are traveling here but it is pointless to leave a review if they leave after a day or 2 of being here. Most say they will return but very unlikely to happen.

  15. #24560

    Looking for a beauty named September

    Does anyone know what site she advertises on?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape