Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 629 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 9424
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9199

    CAKD Mariel

    P: the pic of her kneeling on the bed is definitely her because of the tattoo. The other pics are debateable. Pics have a good representation of her body but not the face.

    L: quite young, pics made me think she's mid 20's, but in person she's probably late 20's. Facial surgery / surgeries actually makes her a bit older imo. Obvious MM C cup titties with perky eraser head nipples. 5'3 ish with a slender body. Shaved kitty

    E: knows some words, can't have full conversation.

    A: very sweet and gentle. I was expecting GPS because of the relative youth and tatts, but she made me feel she was ready for a fun time too. Tries hard to please and smiles often.

    S: average service probably due to inexperience. I let her take the lead: BT, shower, shower BBBJ preview, light kiss no tongue, 10+ min BBBJ / BLS, DATY, mish, K9, CG, she allows CIP but I got too tired lmao. BBBJ was my favorite part. Don't expect any PSE / DT, I prefer the sensual approach anyways.

    E: 350 hr bb included.

    Are: no because no DFK is a deal breaker for me, but still had a good time with her.


    If anyone can recommend someone who allows unlimited DFK please tell me. I originally wanted Lime K but she already left SD

  2. #9198

    Comic-Con and Support Your Local Org

    Mongering is way down all over. This is a blatant appeal to all the mongers in San Diego area to visit their favorite k-girl orgs to show support. Mongering has slowed so bad in SD that girls from LA / OC, places with HYAs and lots of clients, are feeling the effects of that areas slow down and coming to get a quick bump in cash thinking SD is not slow. Wrong. SD has always been slower than the OC so girls will arrive, stay for a day, then head somewhere else. And that's the shits for SD mongers because we don't have deep pockets that can see a girl the moment she lands. Somehow, someway, I'm urging our SD mongers (and those here for ComicCon) to visit a K-girl agency this week. Here are a few:

    https://www.skparadise.com/

    https://candygirlla.com/

    https://scoop2019.com/teams/san-diego/

    (yes there are others, these I consider the top 3).

    NOTE: yea, this is trying to drum up business to keep girls in SD so I can see them when the payday arrives. DM me if you want info about any particular girl or agency because I've been in SD for 20+ years. Be Safe, Play Safe.

  3. #9197
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    I didn't recognize Viki's new photos, and was browsing through multiple sites that book her. So I decided to text her this morning to check if it's my Viki, and it's her. She is one of my ATF's. Attached are the pictures I remember her by. She was here 1. 5 years ago at XOXO. Super spinner she tight body. Going to see her tonight.
    I went to see Viki and definitely a good experience, a bit on the older side probably around late 30's early 40's but looks amazing, tight body, no fat, and a very good spirit. She enjoys sex and can deepthroat, didn't try CIM as I preferred CIP on my first shot and she couldn't get a second shot out of me, although she tried very hard and was disappointed that jr wasn't in a good shape that day. Hour rate is all inclusive included maog, so that's a great value for a very good service oriented gal, would definitely recommend.

  4. #9196
    Quote Originally Posted by JaseCoop  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Maya has an up charge for 2nd round and Viki looks like a flat rate don't know if that includes a 2nd round just for input.

    Hope this helps. I'm for sure interested in either one I prefer service oriented ladies.
    Her flat rate includes MSOG.

  5. #9195

    Areum

    Showed up to Areum's and wow. Tiny little thing but her proportions are just ridiculous small waist, full natural tits, great ass. Makes zero sense on such a petite frame. Pics actually don't do her justice.

    Kissed me at the door, shower together first, she washed me herself. Great start.

    BBBJ was slow and thorough, took her time with it. BLS too, nearly finished me. 69 after that, both going hard.

    CG watching her ride with that body is something else. Flipped to mish, deep and steady. Finished CIP, she pulled me in for it.

    Areum is legit. Tiny frame, insane curves, zero limits. Treat her right and she goes all out. Highly recommend.

  6. #9194

    Viki at SKP, BRC, etc.

    I didn't recognize Viki's new photos, and was browsing through multiple sites that book her. So I decided to text her this morning to check if it's my Viki, and it's her. She is one of my ATF's. Attached are the pictures I remember her by. She was here 1. 5 years ago at XOXO. Super spinner she tight body. Going to see her tonight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000015232.jpg‎   1000015231.jpg‎   1000015230.jpg‎  

  7. #9193
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Funny how I was talking about a Eurasian mix not too long ago, and lo behold a real one just showed up. Nice.

    TLDR: run, don't walk.

    Pics are not her, but she is a legit CYA. 20's, beautiful exotic face, slender toned bod. This girl LOVES sex and can get real vocal. Plus, she is a sweetheart. What more could one ask for? Well, BB. I dialed up the charm to a 11 but she wouldn't budge LOL. But seriously, about as good as it gets. Don't miss out. She said here for 2-3 weeks.
    Angela V was very fun, I had a awesome experience. Good sensual erotic all of the above LOL I had a sweet date.

  8. #9192
    Looks like Maya has an up charge for 2nd round and Viki looks like a flat rate don't know if that includes a 2nd round just for input.

    Hope this helps. I'm for sure interested in either one I prefer service oriented ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by RookKnight  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed it too. I saw Viki on their schedule and cliked on the girls page it says Special which BRC never has. Also MV which isn't BRC either. So it adds up that they are booking for another agency. SAG is the other option so far. I don't see Maya or Viki on the other booker sites yet so it tracks with what you said. Both are service queens from Los Angeles.

  9. #9191
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the legend that is Maya is visiting SD. I met her in PV last year and she lived up to the hype: tight, nymphomaniac, service queen. More on the milfy side but attractive.

    It is becoming hard to track who is booking which girls, but from what I can tell it is SAG and BRC (yes, BRC is booking for other shops now, wow) as of now. I think the bookers / bosses need to do a better job of getting the word out about the new girls showing up (ideally BEFORE they show up). Some ideas: post hx ads (expensive due to the need to keep buying fxp), keep your website current, enlist someone similar to a PumpNDump who posts a roster / updates. Things being slow, at least do all you can to help your ladies succeed.

    With just a little effort you can find a lot of info on Maya, but here is some to whet your appetite.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=393361
    I just noticed it too. I saw Viki on their schedule and cliked on the girls page it says Special which BRC never has. Also MV which isn't BRC either. So it adds up that they are booking for another agency. SAG is the other option so far. I don't see Maya or Viki on the other booker sites yet so it tracks with what you said. Both are service queens from Los Angeles.

  10. #9190

    Maya does SD

    Looks like the legend that is Maya is visiting SD. I met her in PV last year and she lived up to the hype: tight, nymphomaniac, service queen. More on the milfy side but attractive.

    It is becoming hard to track who is booking which girls, but from what I can tell it is SAG and BRC (yes, BRC is booking for other shops now, wow) as of now. I think the bookers / bosses need to do a better job of getting the word out about the new girls showing up (ideally BEFORE they show up). Some ideas: post hx ads (expensive due to the need to keep buying fxp), keep your website current, enlist someone similar to a PumpNDump who posts a roster / updates. Things being slow, at least do all you can to help your ladies succeed.

    With just a little effort you can find a lot of info on Maya, but here is some to whet your appetite.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=393361

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Maya had been on my mind, and it had been a little while since I last saw her, so I made an appointment to see her. Thankfully she is still one of the non-upcharge girls not charging extra for MSOG, which is nice. Even though being able to shoot twice is becoming more and more rare for me, it's still fun to start a second round and start going for it, and it's nice to be able to do that without having to think about making sure to bring enough cash, just in case we decide to try for a second round.

    Maya is a true nymphomaniac, and I love that about her. She was saying how it has been slow, so she misses having as much sex as she's used to. Challenge accepted! Started with the slow DATY that she likes, and she was sexy as hell, moving her hips as I was licking her beautiful pussy. I love how she starts grabbing your head as you hit the right spots and she gets into it. Eventually she brought out a small vibrator and put my finger in her pussy. I slowly fingered her as she worked the vibrator on her clit. We kept going until she grabbed my wrist and started spasming as she came.

    I was rock hard at this point, and as she lay there, coming down from her high, I slowly started working my cock in her pussy. Her eyes opened wide and she started nodding her head yes as I started fucking her. I kept it slow until she started grabbing at my hips and thrusting back. We moved through a few positions before we ended up in standing doggy where I came. We lay together, and talked for a little bit, where she told me she's thinking of leaving LA at least for a little bit, if it stays slow. To that end, she started using her hands to work my cock back to standing, and while we fucked for a bit after, I could tell I wouldn't be able to cum in the time we had left. So we fucked until it was time to shower, and I left happy afterwards.

    I really hope she doesn't leave LA, so let's keep her busy, and keep one of our best service queens! If she does leave LA, hopefully she stays somewhere close like OC or SD, so it's at least possible to still see her.

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/maya

  11. #9189
    Administrator


    Posts: 5245

    Please share

    Quote Originally Posted by Gl0987  [View Original Post]
    This is why I keep a personal list of the users that consistently post over the top reviews and ignore them. They either are easily pleased or shills. Look at their post history before believing them.
    It would be awesome if you could use the contact link and share that list.

    A2

  12. #9188
    Would be nice if Danica or Kona visit to fill that void

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrand  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried Iris, but I have seen Bobae, and she is incredible. Pictures are 100% her. Tight all natural body, cute face, great service, totally GFE, plus she has an awesome personality and speaks almost fluent English. Today is her last day (7/18). I will definitely repeat if she comes back to San Diego.
    .

  13. #9187

    Vivian's finally returning!

    Quote Originally Posted by StlDanish  [View Original Post]
    Vivian is on my shortlist of favorites, and the SKP booker knows it. So booker advised me that Vivian (known as Divine in LA) will be coming next week. Apparently Ellie was just for a couple days and is now gone, but Vivian / Divine is her backfill.

    If you like your kgirls very pretty, very petite and very energetic, cannot recommend Vivian strongly enough. A lot like Dana in some respects, another of my faves.
    Same here. SKP booker new how much I like Vivian and gave me the heads up Vivian is returning next week. This isn't a "backfill" according to SKP. Ellie was only scheduled for a week (but left due to being that time of the month). It's been almost 2 years since Vivian's last time here and left San Diego suddenly because of a nasty post started in this thread. She is one of the tightest ever (her and Bona are the 2 tightest I've had. Areum too). Treat her well guys, and lets try to keep her here for an extended stay.

  14. #9186

    Fixie at SKP.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    https://secretangels.co/

    Tried out the new booker, who was the first to announce Fixie's visit. The booker is very pleasant to work with and even gave me some 411. Book with confidence.

    Pics are her except she has short, blonde hair now. Sweet, demure, all natural, Bs, average build, reckon late 20's, tight asf (approaching Krissy / Aemy level). Good service with slow burn passion. She also has a fun and quirky personality which shone during downtime.

    There always seems to be some work or the other being done at this location and it made things interesting. IYKYK.
    She's at SKP, BRC, Get9 irl and like 10 other bookers.

    BrainLara is spot on. Incredibly cute, spinner body, perfect plump natural B cups, tight EVERYTHING, and cute personality. Seems a bit young and inexperienced (definitely not a service queen). Overall, great time and would repeat for her breasts alone. Too many options in San Diego at the moment though. And yes, this location sucks!

  15. #9185

    Bobae or Iris?

    Quote Originally Posted by TWNumber1  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of trying one of these two. Has anyone tried both? I'd love to hear your comparison and any recommendations.
    I haven't tried Iris, but I have seen Bobae, and she is incredible. Pictures are 100% her. Tight all natural body, cute face, great service, totally GFE, plus she has an awesome personality and speaks almost fluent English. Today is her last day (7/18). I will definitely repeat if she comes back to San Diego.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape