Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 3852
-
07-20-26 07:42 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 52It looks like a new one. Different phone number different street.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 15:28 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 347I thought that shop closed, I guess not. It's been awhile since I've been there so I don't have any up to date details.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 10:39 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 52Shangri-La Ypsi
Has anyone tried Shangri-La in Ypsilanti? I saw a couple of postings and was curious if anyone had tried it out.
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159191981.html
https://us.escortsaffair.com/annarbo...5307ad39c15596
-
07-19-26 10:27 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 52Haku Brighton
Does anyone know what happened to the girls at Haku in Brighton? I went there a few times a couple months ago. I got really good massages and was trying to get a feel for how open the menu was before I left a review. It looks like the shop is closed. However, the girls were actually really good. I'd like to know if anybody knows what happened to them or have any contact info feel free to PM me. Thanks.
-
07-17-26 11:29 #3743Regular Member

Posts: 16Mei, Main or Bamboo
You could try Mei massage on Washtenaw. I think they have a new girl name Mimi? I think the other providers are a bit older, 60's+. Or, if you can try an extra 10 minutes try Main Street (my goto, cute) in A2 or Bamboo. There's also Promenade but it's an apartment.
Originally Posted by DrewBlister
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
07-16-26 20:08 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 32Attractive or UTR?
Headed to Ypsilanti for some business in the West Cross St area. Any recommendations for a location with attractive providers or someone UTR?
-
07-15-26 22:25 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 347Wow, back to China. I didn't see that one coming. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Koalabear3167
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 19:39 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 61Hotel
I've used them 2 times not bad its hit or miss but itll get the job done.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 18:23 #3739Regular Member

Posts: 16Chanel left, 3 girls now
I heard Chanel went back to China. I think the lineup is Angela, Lulu and new girl Juju. Tried Angela and Lulu. Both left me satisfied. New girl Juju I haven't tried yet as I'm out of town. I would guess they are all in their 30's, but I'm not a good judge of age, especially cute asian girls. PM me if you want any details.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 19:24 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 80Bamboo and Main St
Went to Bamboo a couple weeks ago and saw Nancy. She's in her 20's as other mongers have reported but i want to be clear that she is not good looking. Frumpy looking, 3-4 out of 10 on a normal person scale, well on her way to becoming one of those matronly types lol. Opted for half hour for $50. She gave a decent teasing massage and standard enthusiastic handshake with nipple sucking. $50 house fee for hhr and $50 tip. Would repeat in a pinch.
I called the Main St place and asked for Angela. They said she's not there. Offered me another girl but I declined given some mixed reports.
-
07-13-26 14:48 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 347Main St
Does anyone know where Chanel went? I was told she's not there anymore and the number I have is crickets.
-
07-13-26 11:26 #3736Regular Member

Posts: 8Haha so true. The mugshot lineup is always. Illuminating, LOL. Makeup and dim lighting do wonders.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 09:37 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 977And some mad skills. Close your eyes if you need to and enjoy the ride. I've seen exactly one woman I'd guess was in her 30's at a full service AMP in Toledo OH. Years ago and she was probably much older. Descriptions of these ladies tend to be on the generous side. Every time an AMP is raided the ladies in the mugshots are always 60+. If I'm taking a road trip for an AMP, I drive through Ann Arbor on the way to Jackson.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 08:50 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 52Main St.
Saturday I made an appointment on Main St. This was the third time I had been there. The first two times I was there. I got a really good massage, but that was about it. I didn't get the providers name, but she was chunky. My appointment this time was with Lulu. She gave a pretty good massage, kind of on the light side. I asked for medium / medium hard. I would call it light at best. Lulu was attractive and on the younger side she was very playful and allowed. UTC roaming. I did see the new girl that had just arrived. I was introduced, but cannot remember the name. She did have a pretty nice body, but was definitely on the older side. I would say late 40's early 50's. IMHO this is a good place to go and get a good massage. It is definitely not a FS place.
-
07-13-26 08:29 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 52Luckys
You will definitely be disappointed by Luckys. All of the ladies there are old. They do have pretty good bodies and they do perform very well but they all definitely show their age. I would say 60's the only other upside is the price, way cheaper than the Ann Arbor rates.
Originally Posted by StormDavis
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





