Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 7037
-
07-20-26 21:39 #6932Senior Member

Posts: 47I tried the first one. Decent looking 30's Russian lady with nice tits and decent ass. Didn't allow MSOG but did allow full service but all covered.
Originally Posted by Takiest
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 19:47 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 889Annoying how?
Originally Posted by Takiest
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 16:52 #6930Senior Member

Posts: 201Mimi. Kai
I wanted to try Mimi so I decided to opt for the Hard Rock area location. I went with Kai. The verification was fine, even though I didn't love sharing certain information it seemed they weren't keeping records but just making sure I was legit.
No issues with communication, in fact, it was quite good. I did the 30 min and was just really disappointed at the product once the door opened. I really should have just left but I didn't. Kai was very accommodating and sweet, but for that rate, I need a some talent. It appeared that she had an odd (bad) boob job. While there was something that resembled tits, there was no cleavage, it was strange. Again, she was very accommodating but just not the talent I was seeking and it didn't seem as either one of us where really into it. I should have went to Relaxing and would've had a much better experience.
-
07-20-26 15:09 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 29Angels
Bre' I've been trying to get in touch with them but the screening process is just annoying, they take a lot to answer back and most of the time they just don't answer at all!
Originally Posted by Rando1313
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 15:05 #6928Senior Member

Posts: 29Have anyone tried these two before?
https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3748141
https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/3675263
Planning on hitting these two but instinct says something else.
Photos are a somewhat sketchy, a bit off, so here I am before pulling the trigger.
TIA.
-
07-20-26 10:20 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 889What's the cost and screening process?
Originally Posted by Rando1313
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 09:38 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 153https://angelsinfire.com/ I think they are in a hotel in deerfield right off on I-95 on 10th St.
Originally Posted by PieDiver
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 01:49 #6925Senior Member

Posts: 30What an absolute masterpiece.
Originally Posted by JDog721
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 01:06 #6924Senior Member

Posts: 583https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...y-rubs/1530917
Originally Posted by PieDiver
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 20:26 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 222Miki tits
Forgive my artistic abilities. But to all the dms here and on rubmaps. Yes that's what her tits look like and full Bush as of 2 hours ago. Just saw her again. I am old and blind but those are some nice tits and they flatten out and sink to the side when she's on her back so I am assuming all natural. She slathers them in oil to rub all over you as soon as she undresses, guess a lot of people ask for a tit job, which I don't like the taste of baby oil so if you want some mouth action on the tatas say something. Place is off of commercial by Anthony clam house.
-
07-19-26 17:38 #6922Regular Member

Posts: 19Any help Coral Springs area?
Any agency / spa that has latinas?
-
07-19-26 14:30 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 113Asian Mist
AM is on Commercial between Federal and Bayview. North side in a strip mall.
Originally Posted by Milan692
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 07:16 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 461Location of the forest?
Where is this please? I adore a full Bush, absolutely love it. The Asian girls have the best pubes!!
Originally Posted by Milan692
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-19-26 02:55 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 396Hey man nice review, is this Asian mist in Laudy? TIA.
Originally Posted by JDog721
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 22:01 #6918Senior Member

Posts: 28Ocean Massage on Atlantic.
Originally Posted by ChuckMag
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




