Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 204 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 3054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3039

    Sad & Pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman5000  [View Original Post]
    Are the following clubs still open:

    1. Dollies.

    2. Blondes (may have changed name).

    3. Wise Guys.

    If the clubs near the interstate & Lexi & the Cmowes gang are the only options I would say a trip. Is not worthwhile.
    Dollies is gone. Owner was murdered there and it has not reopened.

    Blondie's is across the street and is open. I was there about a month ago. It's safe and they are very nice. But they didn't have anything available for rent that I would touch with a 10-foot pole.

    Wise Guys crew has migrated to Cmowes. There were two girls there when I visited that were worth a look, 20's and fairly slim. I left in about 3 minutes though. Not sure why I didn't talk to the two I mentioned. The whole scene was just so depressing, I guess I just couldn't get either head into it.

    I'm close so I'm sure I'll make a run by every 6 months or so but, as many others have said, it's just consistently sad over there. I was also around for Hollywood in the early aughts and it ruined me for this shit we have now.

  2. #3038

    Clubs still open

    Are the following clubs still open:

    1. Dollies.

    2. Blondes (may have changed name).

    3. Wise Guys.

    If the clubs near the interstate & Lexi & the Cmowes gang are the only options I would say a trip. Is not worthwhile.

  3. #3037
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Times have changed, that's a fact. The stories I read from the old timers makes me think the clubs twenty-thirty years ago must have been an absolute blast.
    You can say that again! I started going to the strip clubs my senior year of high school (1993). Main Street was our go-to. Big giant black dude checked I'd's at the top of the stairs. He was as big as Andre The Giant to me. LOL. That was one hell of a good time. I was too young, dumb and full of cum back then to try and negotiate extra's but one thing I do remember is the girls never complained when you gave them a dollar.

    Once I got into my mid 20's I got wind of extra's being offered at the Doll House. By this time Main Street was closed. Dollhouse didn't have the best looking gals, but you could get your dick sucked for $50 and that was all right with me. Those days are long gone now. I try to avoid strip clubs as much as possible now. The prices are outrageous. I'd rather take $200 to an AMP on Centerville. The gals may not be as attractive and are in their 50's, but I know I'll get a nut and maybe even a decent massage out of it.

  4. #3036

    Forget about private

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    At least they are learning. What were the prices for privates, if you recall?
    Private is now 15 min $220 but dances are near the casino games, near bar and they are only $36 that is best.

  5. #3035

    What's an arrangement?

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I was talking with a girl who works there and she said they have been dead for weeks. She resisted the arrangement stuff but has caved in finally because she can't make anything at the clubs.
    I called today. They said they had 20 girls working this weekend. Is this one of the more upscale clubs around?

  6. #3034
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised when they charged me only $10 on Saturday before it used to be $20 and then they even increased cover to $30 as well but now only $10.
    At least they are learning. What were the prices for privates, if you recall?

  7. #3033
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Never paid that much anywhere in WP. Cheeks and WG the 'house fee' was 50 and the girls charged maybe 100-150 depending on what you wanted to do and if they liked you. Blondies, I think, the house fee was 25 and the girls offered services anywhere from 50-150. Dollies there might have been a small fee for the booths and I never paid a girl there more than 75 to fuck.
    Times have changed, that's a fact. The stories I read from the old timers makes me think the clubs twenty-thirty years ago must have been an absolute blast.

  8. #3032
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Never paid that much anywhere in WP. Cheeks and WG the 'house fee' was 50 and the girls charged maybe 100-150 depending on what you wanted to do and if they liked you. Blondies, I think, the house fee was 25 and the girls offered services anywhere from 50-150. Dollies there might have been a small fee for the booths and I never paid a girl there more than 75 to fuck.
    My post was a question to several individuals who were stating that the cost was $125 house fee and 300 to the woman. Just asking to be educated on why someone would pay that kind of money to screw someone on a cum soaked couch with a curtain for privacy. I did get one reply stating they like seeing who they were getting LOL. There are enough reliable providers in the 3-400 range who have been reviewed as attractive, reliable and have a clean incall. Hell the KGirls are 380 and most provide at least an average, some an outstanding time. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

  9. #3031
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Educate me! During the "golden years" spent a lot of time at Hollywood. Why would I spend $425 at CMowes instead of an escort in St. Louis.
    Never paid that much anywhere in WP. Cheeks and WG the 'house fee' was 50 and the girls charged maybe 100-150 depending on what you wanted to do and if they liked you. Blondies, I think, the house fee was 25 and the girls offered services anywhere from 50-150. Dollies there might have been a small fee for the booths and I never paid a girl there more than 75 to fuck.

  10. #3030
    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    I have some of their IGs and have tried to get them to see me outside of cmowes. No luck.
    You have to actually go in and talk to them. There is one that shows up all the time on the snapchat, with bone tattoos on her hand, that I tried hooking up with her via IG and it failed. Went in to the club one day and the next day she was at my place because I made the effort to go see her in the club.

  11. #3029
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I remember the bartender at Wise Guys a while back was named TC and she would do privates. Just wondered.
    There was a short dark haired bartender at Cheeks who had big fake tits who I fucked a bunch of time. There were a couple girls that worked there I was friendly with and when the bartender was having issues with her bf they would text me and I would go over there because she liked to get back at her bf by fucking other guys.

  12. #3028
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Lexi the bartender / madam?
    She has never done the privates like that but, back when she started bartending years ago, you could talk her in a BJ in the office if the boss wasn't there. But she stopped doing that years ago and now just spends her time dealing and getting the girls hooked on shit. She also takes a big cut of the private rooms, IIRC. It's why, if I go when she is working, I will tell a girl that if she wants the full amount she is earning to call me and not waste her time giving half it to Lexi or the club.

  13. #3027
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised when they charged me only $10 on Saturday before it used to be $20 and then they even increased cover to $30 as well but now only $10.
    I was talking with a girl who works there and she said they have been dead for weeks. She resisted the arrangement stuff but has caved in finally because she can't make anything at the clubs.

  14. #3026

    Scarlets cover $10 on Saturday night

    I am surprised when they charged me only $10 on Saturday before it used to be $20 and then they even increased cover to $30 as well but now only $10.

  15. #3025

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    It's still there. Just dying a slow death like the other clubs. It's been a while since I went there. I went on a Friday or Saturday night, and there were only 2 girls working. 1 big fat black chick and a 50 something white chick. The white chick straight up quoted 400 to fuck. Obviously I passed. They added on to the place and made a private back room instead of the corner with the crappy chairs. That's when they started asking crazy prices. Hasn't been the same since.
    Thanks. That's kind of what I figured.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape