Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 5247
-
07-28-26 12:17 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 84EL Asian
Wanted to change it up, stopped into EL Asian off Lake Lansing Rd last week. I've been there a handful of times over the years and it's always been a good experience. Didn't get her name but she was the girl I had the last time I was there probably at least 6-8 months ago. Younger (I'd say 30's), cute, with glasses and a decent body. Massage was excellent, but 0 teasing, same as last time. Flip comes and she asked if I wanted the front done and she went to work. Not the most enthusiastic but got the job done. Light OTC and she has a very squeezable butt. I didn't press for more. She asked me after if I've been there before and I told her about the last time and she laughed. Wasn't a top 5 finish or anything like that, but again, I've never had an unsuccessful or bad experience here. I'll probably repeat in the near future to see if there is anything more or a different overall experience when she remembers me.
-
07-27-26 20:02 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 39345 pm
Must be a busy time. I hit 4 places up in a row. Text and pulling doors. Everyone's busy. Oily hands, in between. Its nice to search for something new, so I stopped off at DF. Walk in. A lady hopped up with nice toes, skinny, 60, nice teeth and smile with lips and short hairstyle from the late 6 os. Idk whose usually there first but they were working on one of you before and after me. Great. Massage, rubbed my scalp after clean up. All before soft touch flip. Nice to look at in the dim light too, whatever your doing. I launched quick. Didn't ask her name. I'd try for more once for sure.
-
07-25-26 21:06 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 312Mt
Chelsea got the job done again today but I really wish she offered FS.
-
07-19-26 07:11 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 39Ok. Well good detective work. My last text back I said "no thanks, too late, I went to Asia. " They said "Asia?" LOL.
Originally Posted by Berrs
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 22:27 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 67The address is currently listed as for sale on Zillow. This is either a scam or a sting, wouldn't recommend anyone do this. Deposits ahead of time are almost always a scam regardless.
Originally Posted by Marryba19
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 20:38 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 39Yep. Same 3 pics. What if someone knocks on the door without calling them with a pizza? Sorry wrong house.
Originally Posted by MrBoyBear
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 18:03 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 107Eastern Zen, part 3
Went back for a third visit. Different tiny provider, called herself She She. Only one there like previous two trips. Opted for 1 hour massage based on previous very good massage from Anna. Not as good this time but relaxing. No tease and sheet was always covering some body part. During the hour she took several calls from Mongers making appointments. Flip and she said "all done". I squawked so barely competent HJ was done. I would avoid this provider (said she works weekends). FWIW, Mr Boybear.
-
07-18-26 17:51 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 107Likely a No on Natasha's
So I texted them and got a quick response. Phone is from area code that puts it in SE Ohio near Wheeling, W. V. Likely an agency operation. Sent me three provider pics. Two kinda average looking latiina's but one real hottie. Of course, no guarantee these are who they have working. Quoted $150 for an hour of massage. And another $50 for FS add-on. Agreed on time, what I wanted and which girl before response that 50 % deposit was required "to hold my spot". I politely said no thanks. Several warning signs beyond the deposit. All in $200 for FS with hot young latin chick seems unlikely. When you google Natasha's Spa, an actual house address in Lansing is listed. That seems equally misleading. Finally, Ohio phone contact adds to the scam equation. Proceed with caution. Mr Boybear.
Originally Posted by Marryba19
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 07:29 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 39Sorry Natashas massage and spa. Ill let you guys go first.
Originally Posted by Marryba19
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 19:39 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 39Dear Penthouse
I can't believe it happened to me.
I googled "massage parlol" . Turned up a local house filled with 3 hot 25 year olds from a text of 150 $ hr, full service. WTF. They wanted 1/2 $ for the appoint thru zelle, and I said noone will do that. Monicas? Maybe.
-
07-16-26 08:24 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 312Mona is shortest, and thicker.
Originally Posted by SurveyTaker1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 22:46 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 465MT girls
At first its hard to tell them apart. Kinda like twins but the more you are around them they look different. They are all asian black hair in shape girls. Even if you get Mona she is better than most so just give them a try. I do walkins no appointment. Mm686.
Originally Posted by SurveyTaker1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 02:17 #5205Regular Member

Posts: 10MT I'd
Any descriptions / pics of Mona, Angie, Chelsea? Reports suggest Mona is to be avoided but I don't know how I'd pick her out of a lineup.
-
07-13-26 19:10 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 465Wellness Owosso
Walkin about 8 pm. Parking lot empty. Got Sha Sha 40s nice figure. Arent they all named Sha Sha? LOL. Anyways great massage. Tease was so good flipped early. Nice job on that. Then foot and head massage.
Got all my time. 70 70 for hour.
10 on massage excellent.
10 on fun meter.
10 on effort and attitude.
Will repear.
Mm686.
-
07-13-26 09:39 #5203Regular Member

Posts: 10No, I tipped her before. She started playing with the boys pretty quickly and I specifically asked for everything. Apparently to her 'everything' meant water, handshake, and limited scenic views.
Originally Posted by Marryba19
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






