Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 18419
-
07-19-26 16:30 #18149Regular Member

Posts: 24Landscaping
Does anyone know a legit provider to do some waxing with a finish.
-
07-18-26 15:37 #18148Senior Member

Posts: 830At the time I read it the only, single entry with the designation of prostitution on there worth noting was an arrest on Winford around mid June, which would imply Q Spa unless there is some secret location I know nothing about. The place that already got raided last year anyway, so I somewhat doubt was on most people's lists as people tend to not want to revisit locations that had issues like that. I certainly did while HFS was open and there's clearly some group of people keeping it open.
Originally Posted by GenericBeer
[View Original Post]
But the name that was on there didn't end up in the Howard Gentry Criminal Court Search, so it's not something I'll personally remember for my detail tracking. Everyone else, (66, A Spa, Four Seasons, HFS, Jasmine, Q Spa, and Royal) that fell in the Nashville area always ended up here. The how and why this happened is unknown to me, could be that they are building a case, so it was a catch and release, but regardless, I feel basically no one changed their plans due to this. If I missed something notable in that report, they can correct my misinformation.
That said, I noticed Palace Spa has been listed on RM as closed, so that's news to me if nobody has information on that one. I was almost willing to go check myself but I'm lazy now.
-
07-18-26 15:32 #18147Senior Member

Posts: 395The store is by Lowe's.
Originally Posted by GenericBeer
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 11:56 #18146Regular Member

Posts: 6Sb
Can someone DM me info on line up of SB. Will be in area wanted a little info.
Thanks.
-
07-18-26 11:36 #18145Senior Member

Posts: 395Did you get a view of the city while getting road head? Sounds interesting but you did not like it.
Originally Posted by Jaydawg92
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 09:52 #18144Senior Member

Posts: 1136Are you saying there's a mobile fvck wagon?
Originally Posted by Jaydawg92
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 08:17 #18143Senior Member

Posts: 28Is this the X off Haywood or the one by a Lowes?
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 08:14 #18142Senior Member

Posts: 28Which place was this and what happened? Apparently there's no way to see past lists like the one Rebccu was referencing.
Originally Posted by JudeJames
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 00:32 #18141Senior Member

Posts: 148Taxi Spa
Idk I feel the name is clever. Took a trip today. I wish the guy next to me in the car would have told me not to waste my money. May be what you're looking for there but not for me. Not yet anyways. Pm for details.
-
07-17-26 23:08 #18140Senior Member

Posts: 395The pics thing is always abbreviated for something it is not. The only time I have ever seen real pics is with high end escorts with personal websites, but you are paying a lot of money for escorts with their own website.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
I never saw Amy so did not have that experience. I have though had a bad BBBJ with that kind of experience. It wasn't a smooth BBBJ.
I think it was 400 if my memory is right. I am wanting a BB session at some point so I might as well go to the true agency and toss that in for a BB. 4 hands is fun but I am wanting more. haha
-
07-17-26 22:53 #18139Senior Member

Posts: 1136It doesn't seem I can use the code but that should be 300-360. Does that picture look like the Coco you saw? I saw Amy before. Amy looks good my type but service wasn't great BJ was like a meat grinder or a beaver gnawing on wood. Way too much teeth. What did the 4 hand set you back?
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 22:43 #18138Senior Member

Posts: 395While I have been to PB few times and the most recent was not good but (NOT because of the ladies) so I want to be clear with that. My visits with Coco at PB have been good. I did 4 hands and it was fun. The rate jacking is unfortunate and doesn't help with the experience, so I get it.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 22:21 #18137Senior Member

Posts: 1136Does this look like the Coco you saw? It wasn't for me but they sent me this picture last week saying new girl Coco. The picture is just my type. I finally had time to go today, they told me to go to PB. I told them straight up I'm not jacking around with rates. The girls try to charge $$ 60, I'm not paying more than $$. 80 all in and that's what RM shows most paying for an hour. Maybe I'll get around to the review soon but I'm not sure I'll be going back there. Experiences haven't been great and I don't like being lied to.
Originally Posted by Cruise64
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 15:00 #18136Regular Member

Posts: 19Tulip visit
2 New girls since my last visit. Very good service. No English though but overall good experience as always.
-
07-16-26 13:12 #18135Senior Member

Posts: 395X
I ended up going to X and was greeted by Cathy. I have seen her before, but it has been a while, and she was sweet the last time I saw her and the recent experience was exactly what I needed. Optional cover BBBJ.
Have fun gents!











Reply With Quote





