Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36915

    Mayra looking for regulars

    She is asking for help and is willing! Yes her pics are filtered and she likes drugs. Negotiate if you want to try a hispanic girl that works hard to please. Number on pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4935.jpg‎   IMG_4934.jpg‎   IMG_4933.jpg‎  

  2. #36914
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    I get it. I don't see anything that says see old post.
    On her ad, click Reviews on top. Then you will see the header Old Posts on the left.

  3. #36913

    Under More photos at the top left

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    I get it. I don't see anything that says see old post.
    On mobile scroll all the way down and click "more pics and reviews" the next page will have it on the top left. It obvious if they were posting from a big city a few hours ago and now claim they are in your area.

  4. #36912
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    #1. 19 years old is a NO GO for me. But that's just me. #2 click old posts. And you will find that in the same day she is in Dallas TX, Fresno California, Richmond VA, etc.

    My guess. They will finally get to the point where they ask for a deposit. Fake Fake Fake.
    I get it. I don't see anything that says see old post.

  5. #36911

    Regulars?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    These wouldn't upload in the previous message for some reason.
    Is she usually difficult to get ahold of? I'm always amazed at girls who want a pool of regulars but never respond.

  6. #36910

    Swaparoo

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried? Comms were easy and the rates are reasonable.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212524233#.
    Might be fine but her pics do show two totally different women.

  7. #36909

    Old Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's legit? I tried setting something up but haven't been able to get a response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212497948
    #1. 19 years old is a NO GO for me. But that's just me. #2 click old posts. And you will find that in the same day she is in Dallas TX, Fresno California, Richmond VA, etc.

    My guess. They will finally get to the point where they ask for a deposit. Fake Fake Fake.

  8. #36908

    Anybody seen this one?

    Does anyone know if she's legit? I tried setting something up but haven't been able to get a response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212497948

  9. #36907

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/968733107454

    She is looking for regulars she is near the chamberlayne and azalea area. She is real great DT and tight.
    These wouldn't upload in the previous message for some reason.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎  

  10. #36906

    Rain

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/968733107454

    She is looking for regulars she is near the chamberlayne and azalea area. She is real great DT and tight.

  11. #36905

    Maria

    Anyone tried? Comms were easy and the rates are reasonable.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212524233#.

  12. #36904

    Any info

    Anyone knows anyone that does bbj / cim out east?

  13. #36903

    I hate bitches like this

    I hate bitches like this one right here, why?

    How you gon say and post you're available but when I ask are you available you say 'you're not available' but she continues to post her ads with up to date times etc. Guess I'll never get to sample smh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212491142

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/318590312390

  14. #36902

    Luvvbug

    Anybody seen this little snack size coco before? Comms are good but she said she is near the airport and I don't particularly care for that area. She checking all the boxes for me and I hate to pass it up!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/190714024353

  15. #36901

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys seen this girl? She doesn't have her name on her ad and I couldn't find anything in the few pages I looked through.

    Thanks!
    I tried to connect with her (or with someone posting these pics) a while back but she asked for a deposit. That's a hard no for me.

    Be safe,

    H.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape