Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 821 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 12313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12193

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonFrogue  [View Original Post]
    I've been slowly catching up with reading, but anyone remember if this ad has been reviewed before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...g/153987986581
    Fat and ugly in a dirty ass apartment.

  2. #12192

    Sky Heaven

    Got a text a few days ago on my app "are you available".

    Texted back today, Yes who's this.

    Sent a picture of a decent looking girl.

    Set an appointment, figuring it was one of the weed mans / Mays girls.

    Went looking and Sky Heaven had the same number 260-465-41.

    Always thought she was a scam.

    Looked on the forum and found reviews for a sky Heaven.

    She wanted Cash app or Venmo. Told her I would only send it in person.

    Tried to get it while I was in the street, I said no way. Well how about 1/2.

    Waisted a little time, but no cash. Don't do deposits guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...-/256020045502

  3. #12191
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonFrogue  [View Original Post]
    I've been slowly catching up with reading, but anyone remember if this ad has been reviewed before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...g/153987986581
    Don't waste your time. I contacted her was easy to talk to you. But when I arrived at her so-called safe clean in Call location it was none of those. It's a rundown community housing apartment. She did not even have a door knob on the front door. I turned around and left.

  4. #12190

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by GregAnderson  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...f/824164594085

    When got there pretended to be a cop. Left with no incident but lost money.
    That's about as kryptic as you can get. What happened?

  5. #12189

    Racey Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBob1982  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried contacting but I too have found myself coming back to that one. Have you got the donations info?
    Very perky and sensitive nipples.

  6. #12188

    Any reviews I missed?

    I've been slowly catching up with reading, but anyone remember if this ad has been reviewed before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...g/153987986581
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-17 190038.jpg‎  

  7. #12187
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkptr  [View Original Post]
    I should have been more specific. Katy advertises on Tryst Fort Wayne. Has anyone had any contact with her? Can't find any reviews or anything.
    Sorry. It meant to reply to a different comment.

  8. #12186

    Robbed

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...f/824164594085

    When got there pretended to be a cop. Left with no incident but lost money.

  9. #12185

    I keep coming back to it too

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWho  [View Original Post]
    I keep coming back to this ad. Has anyone rolled the dice?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/197018667189
    I haven't tried contacting but I too have found myself coming back to that one. Have you got the donations info?

  10. #12184
    I keep coming back to this ad. Has anyone rolled the dice?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/197018667189

  11. #12183
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel  [View Original Post]
    It's terrible in Fort Wayne, but it works well in Indy. A lot of the websites are work well in some cites, but terrible in others. Another example is TRYST which works in Ann Arbor and Battle Creek, but not here.
    I should have been more specific. Katy advertises on Tryst Fort Wayne. Has anyone had any contact with her? Can't find any reviews or anything.

  12. #12182
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkptr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Katy?
    It's terrible in Fort Wayne, but it works well in Indy. A lot of the websites are work well in some cites, but terrible in others. Another example is TRYST which works in Ann Arbor and Battle Creek, but not here.

  13. #12181

    Mix of both

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPepper1980  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone had any luck Listcrawler?

    Or is it a scam?
    There are real posts and girls on there. Half of them most on STG as well so you don't necessarily miss out. But there are a few that only post on there.

    However, a lot of the ads on there are fake. The easiest and fastest way to weed out the fakes is to click on the "More Pics and Reviews" button at the bottom of the page and then go to "Old Posts". If the ad is fake most likely you will see a bunch of ads posted for the same day and evem easier is it different locations. Most / All of the real ads will usually have only one post per day. This isn't full proof but it weeds out the vast majority of the fake ads especially the auto generated ones.

    Also, posts with WhatsApp numbers likely aren't reall either and many of the auto fakes will use similar language.

  14. #12180

    Katy in Fort Wayne

    Has anyone seen Katy?

  15. #12179

    Listcrawler?

    Had anyone had any luck Listcrawler?

    Or is it a scam?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape