Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 9 of 821 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 12306
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12186
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkptr  [View Original Post]
    I should have been more specific. Katy advertises on Tryst Fort Wayne. Has anyone had any contact with her? Can't find any reviews or anything.
    Sorry. It meant to reply to a different comment.

  2. #12185

    Robbed

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...f/824164594085

    When got there pretended to be a cop. Left with no incident but lost money.

  3. #12184

    I keep coming back to it too

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWho  [View Original Post]
    I keep coming back to this ad. Has anyone rolled the dice?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/197018667189
    I haven't tried contacting but I too have found myself coming back to that one. Have you got the donations info?

  4. #12183
    I keep coming back to this ad. Has anyone rolled the dice?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/197018667189

  5. #12182
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel  [View Original Post]
    It's terrible in Fort Wayne, but it works well in Indy. A lot of the websites are work well in some cites, but terrible in others. Another example is TRYST which works in Ann Arbor and Battle Creek, but not here.
    I should have been more specific. Katy advertises on Tryst Fort Wayne. Has anyone had any contact with her? Can't find any reviews or anything.

  6. #12181
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkptr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Katy?
    It's terrible in Fort Wayne, but it works well in Indy. A lot of the websites are work well in some cites, but terrible in others. Another example is TRYST which works in Ann Arbor and Battle Creek, but not here.

  7. #12180

    Mix of both

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPepper1980  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone had any luck Listcrawler?

    Or is it a scam?
    There are real posts and girls on there. Half of them most on STG as well so you don't necessarily miss out. But there are a few that only post on there.

    However, a lot of the ads on there are fake. The easiest and fastest way to weed out the fakes is to click on the "More Pics and Reviews" button at the bottom of the page and then go to "Old Posts". If the ad is fake most likely you will see a bunch of ads posted for the same day and evem easier is it different locations. Most / All of the real ads will usually have only one post per day. This isn't full proof but it weeds out the vast majority of the fake ads especially the auto generated ones.

    Also, posts with WhatsApp numbers likely aren't reall either and many of the auto fakes will use similar language.

  8. #12179

    Katy in Fort Wayne

    Has anyone seen Katy?

  9. #12178

    Listcrawler?

    Had anyone had any luck Listcrawler?

    Or is it a scam?

  10. #12177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 695
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBob1982  [View Original Post]
    I have not tried contacting yet, does anyone dreamed of this one? Any input appreciated. PM if you don't want to post in the forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...i/506936919796
    Goes by Alexa Sexa. I visited once after being "ready in 10 minutes'd" on repeat by another girl and deciding to just find anything. Kind of wish I'd just gone home instead.

  11. #12176

    Most definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if any of these women are real, and I never will. They all ask for at least $220 for 30 minutes!

    I may have to take up a less expensive hobby, like F1 racing or polo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/947711876142

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/063426644337

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/295081365738

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...r/378021148636
    Yeah some of these girls are getting ridiculous. I think they see how much others post for and go crazy. The only one that might be justified is Kylie only because her Tryst profile at least puts her a step above the random STG ladies but still too high for me.

    Luckily, I still have some UTR options where we have an agreed on standard / no timed rate. Before everyone asks, none of them are looking to have their info shared and only one of the posts sometimes but she will be getting of the game soon.

    The best I can do is is suggest these two:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...7/077519568544

    And one who usually posts of STG in the evenings but deletes her ads every night. Number end in 6747.

    Both of the ladies are safe, skilled, and pleasant to be around at reasonable rates.

  12. #12175

    Not my cup of tea

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBob1982  [View Original Post]
    I have not tried contacting yet, does anyone dreamed of this one? Any input appreciated. PM if you don't want to post in the forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...i/506936919796
    Short, bow legged, older, can't move around very well.

    I have seen her several times over the last few years and unfortunately she has gone downhill. A few years ago her health was fine and she could perform however you needed her to. But in the last year her health, particularly her legs and feet, makes it hard for her to do much. She also doesn't keep herself up as well as she once did. If you are just looking for a BBBJ, then she gives a decent one but the attraction level is so low at this point that I have to be desperate to go back now even for that.

  13. #12174

    Extreme Golden Pussy Syndrome

    I don't know if any of these women are real, and I never will. They all ask for at least $220 for 30 minutes!

    I may have to take up a less expensive hobby, like F1 racing or polo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/947711876142

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/063426644337

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/295081365738

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...r/378021148636

  14. #12173

    Daily Specials

    I have not tried contacting yet, does anyone dreamed of this one? Any input appreciated. PM if you don't want to post in the forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...i/506936919796
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260713_095123.jpg‎  

  15. #12172
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    Interested as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape