Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 542 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 8124
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #7974
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteMalloy  [View Original Post]
    This isn't her. This account is also using Lovelys pictures from orange cuties.

    Seems like this agency is stealing photos and names.

    Link: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...o_id=babypeach.
    Looks like they're trying to use Baby Peach's price too. 400+100.

    Fwiw, I just noticed Baby Peach's ad pop up in LA, using her usual pictures.

  2. #7973
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteMalloy  [View Original Post]
    This isn't her. This account is also using Lovelys pictures from orange cuties.

    Seems like this agency is stealing photos and names.

    Link: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...o_id=babypeach.
    You actually saw her in person? Bookers and girls have told me, the pictures are chosen by the girls. And "Lovely" is not on the orange cuties website at the moment. So.

    But thanks for the heads up about the pictures. I guess. Which are hardly ever the actual girl. So, probably shouldn't depend on pictures at all in the k-hobby.

  3. #7972

    Baby Peach in Vegas

    This isn't her. This account is also using Lovelys pictures from orange cuties.

    Seems like this agency is stealing photos and names.

    Link: https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...o_id=babypeach.

  4. #7971
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    All the girls from K-orgs that I've seen have always had condoms readily available. But if you're larger or smaller than average you may run into issues using theirs. For that reason I bring my own Okamotos or Sagamis. It has never been an issue using your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBroFinal  [View Original Post]
    Open the pantry in the kitchen, you'll literally find a box of thousands of condoms. They are buying in bulk LOL. The agency provides the condoms.
    Good for you guys. I'm saying that I've been to see K-girls that stated they didn't have a condom. Maybe they just wanted my bare cock.

    Good idea to take your own.

  5. #7970
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I would definitely take my own. I've seen some that didn't have a condom available. Since BBFS seems to be the norm, they aren't buying in bulk.
    Open the pantry in the kitchen, you'll literally find a box of thousands of condoms. They are buying in bulk LOL. The agency provides the condoms.

  6. #7969
    It's not a problem at all, I do it all the time they just seem surprised when you take it out LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't be a problem.

  7. #7968
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I would definitely take my own. I've seen some that didn't have a condom available. Since BBFS seems to be the norm, they aren't buying in bulk.
    All the girls from K-orgs that I've seen have always had condoms readily available. But if you're larger or smaller than average you may run into issues using theirs. For that reason I bring my own Okamotos or Sagamis. It has never been an issue using your own.

  8. #7967

    K-girl places

    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    I know they got a supply but are you able to use your own?
    I would definitely take my own. I've seen some that didn't have a condom available. Since BBFS seems to be the norm, they aren't buying in bulk.

  9. #7966
    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    I know they got a supply but are you able to use your own?
    Shouldn't be a problem.

  10. #7965

    Condoms

    I know they got a supply but are you able to use your own?

  11. #7964
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Damn she's a little hottie. Ty.
    You should know by now not to go by the pictures. She's very good looking, just not that picture.

  12. #7963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Damn she's a little hottie. Ty.

  13. #7962
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Who's she? Got an ad? Where did you go see her?
    https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=lev

  14. #7961

  15. #7960

    Agency

    Sorry new to this, Little Tokyo LV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    What agency?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape