Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 822 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 12322
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12022

    Lotus Kiki

    I been going seeing Lina for years now this month I saw kiki. For Asian sizes she is thick and shorty but that's how I like them. She a cute booty its not flat. She has C cups. If you ever watched Lemon Juice mature videos like on cornhub. You know most those ladies are older but still well kept. She likes them. She older I didn't ask her age but she has smooth skin for her age. No bad smells. Alphabet cbjabcdecfs. She did have a trimmed Bush. I just did the hh. I didn't feel rushed. Very sweet GND. I will be seeing every chance I get.

  2. #12021
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffLebowski  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, smart to pass on her. I don't see myself ever going back to "Good" either.

    Thanks for the recs, brother. I've heard good things about Candy. But.

    I've realized that I am kind of chasing the dragon in trying fulfill the memory of an experience decades ago. I think at this point I've been searching for an "older" provider who is more on the loving / sensual / silly / flirty end of the spectrum than what I've heard is going on with Momo at Candy. I also have a fascination with the legends I've heard of providers like Cici at House, who for whatever reason are in it for the love of the game.

    Hot young bodies are a dime a dozen, but as weird as it sounds I've realized it's pointless without some kind of vibe.

    Sorry to get all philosophical, but I hope to get input on some of those more passionate and interesting providers than just the hot and wild ones.

    Thanks again, good luck, and happy hunting.
    Been recommended to death, but to me it really sounds like you need to see Angela at Oriental Pearl.

  3. #12020
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]

    On a side note. I found a nice civie but working girl walking along stark about 158th eyes met and she showed interest. Fun blow and go ensued. So just goes to show Sometimes you can find something while watching where you drive, This also saved money over a Massage place. And was quicker than the time spent there. Granted not as comfortable but still nice. Cheers.
    Did you tell her you were a doctor?

  4. #12019

    Anyone sign up for FINDTHESEVEN

    I just have a hard time signing up for sites like this Too much free information on here. As such anyone sign up and think its good Seems rubmaps is the better site.

    Cheers guys.

    On a side note. I found a nice civie but working girl walking along stark about 158th eyes met and she showed interest. Fun blow and go ensued. So just goes to show Sometimes you can find something while watching where you drive, This also saved money over a Massage place. And was quicker than the time spent there. Granted not as comfortable but still nice. Cheers.

  5. #12018

    House massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    Where can on go to get Tuma "salad tossed ".

    In the mood for something different.

    Any suggestions are appreciated.

    Feel free to PM.
    She will do it with gusto.

    https://www.findtheseven.com/listings/38687

  6. #12017

    Best option

    Where can on go to get Tuma "salad tossed ".

    In the mood for something different.

    Any suggestions are appreciated.

    Feel free to PM.

  7. #12016
    Quote Originally Posted by GetUp1970  [View Original Post]
    I can safely reccommend Momo at Candy, she is there for the rest of July. Anni at Candy is always my top choice. Jesse at Beauty and Chanel at Love are great options but neither are currently in town. Not sure if they will be back but it is worth keeping an eye out for them.
    Yeah, smart to pass on her. I don't see myself ever going back to "Good" either.

    Thanks for the recs, brother. I've heard good things about Candy. But.

    I've realized that I am kind of chasing the dragon in trying fulfill the memory of an experience decades ago. I think at this point I've been searching for an "older" provider who is more on the loving / sensual / silly / flirty end of the spectrum than what I've heard is going on with Momo at Candy. I also have a fascination with the legends I've heard of providers like Cici at House, who for whatever reason are in it for the love of the game.

    Hot young bodies are a dime a dozen, but as weird as it sounds I've realized it's pointless without some kind of vibe.

    Sorry to get all philosophical, but I hope to get input on some of those more passionate and interesting providers than just the hot and wild ones.

    Thanks again, good luck, and happy hunting.

  8. #12015
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimadebi  [View Original Post]
    Is it slow everywhere or just me? Stopped by Beauty because its within walking distance.

    Didn't have to wait, so that was great. I got a pretty face. Endowed in the chest region too which is hard to find on skinny girls. Yuki was her name? I think I finally understand that I will never see an amazing massage from these places. Not even the unicorn.

    Behind closed doors, still a banging time, literally. Nice round bubbly tits, not big enough to suffocate me, but shaped nicely. BBBJ was nice and slow. She's also light enough handle a few exotic positions. Pretty fun time.
    Sounds like that could be the Yuki that just left Red Rose above the crystal shop in Beaverton. I may have to head to the Eastside for a visit soon, she was great.

  9. #12014
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffLebowski  [View Original Post]
    Bliss Haven - 2 visits.

    Score:

    2. 5/5.

    Provider:

    Same 40's-ish MILF type both times, sexy body.

    Review:

    Ok rooms.

    Haven't seen this place mentioned much here but it's definitely mainly a FS shop.

    A bit dirty. Prior guys cover on the floor.

    Relatively high foot traffic. Many interruptions both sessions.

    Rushed. Both sessions ended before time.

    Fine, but wouldn't visit again unless in a pinch.

    $. 5, $. 7.

    Svcs:

    BBBJ, DATY, CBJ, FS (didn't try).

    GOOD / CNE - 1 visit.

    Score:

    0/5.

    Provider:

    Toffee.

    Review:

    Terrible rooms.

    This was a bad time. Toffee has a great body with a bad personality.

    Super super super Rushed. Ignored my input. Seemed to want nothing to do with me, which is new.

    Wore her AirPod the whole time.

    This place is gross, would never try again.

    Svcs:

    BBBJ, CFS.

    YUMI (Salem) - 2 visits.

    Score:

    3. 25/5.

    Provider:

    Same late 40's / early 50's woman both times.

    Review:

    Decent rooms.

    1st visit was decent. Good massage. Decent CFS. Intro's to another staff, early 20's. Couldn't be more than 90#.

    2nd visit was poor. Basically no massage, terrible BBBJ, rushed smelly CFS.

    2nd visit was so rushed she gave me. 2 back.

    Would scope for a different staff, the older lady is not fun.

    $$, $. 8.

    Svcs:

    BBBJ, CFS.

    Shu-Ya (Salem) - 1. 5 visits.

    Score:

    4. 75/5.

    Provider:

    Angelina.

    Review:

    Great rooms.

    1st visit was AMAZING. Angelina is an angel. Best massage of my life. Great CBJ+CFS.

    She is a gem, I left thinking I was in love.

    2nd visit, Messaged earlier in the day, and told to come see her, I showed up mid day and door was locked and sign turned off. No response to message.

    Will be back for Angelina, I could marry her LOL.

    Svcs:

    BBBJ, CFS.

    UP NEXT:

    Touch Volcanic.

    Candy.

    Any suggestions or input for providers who take their time and give true GFE?
    Thank you for the heads up on Toffee. I was very interest after seeing her picture. I will pass now.

    I can safely reccommend Momo at Candy, she is there for the rest of July. Anni at Candy is always my top choice. Jesse at Beauty and Chanel at Love are great options but neither are currently in town. Not sure if they will be back but it is worth keeping an eye out for them.

  10. #12013

    Golden Dragon, Lake Oswego

    Google maps shows it as permanently closed, but a week ago I stopped by after seeing an ad for it somewhere. Address is on State St in Lake Oswego (sort of a weird little strip mall on 43).

    Massage was decent (not as good as the nearby legit* Ivy Asian Massage). Paid for 1 hr massage, which was 7. , and given that my body was tense, she lent a hand, and I left happy. Tip was. 6.

    Also my own hand roamed UC, and there was a Donskoy cat in the area.

    (Google that one!

    I probably won't go back, given closer options that I think are better, but in a pinch is fine.

    *There was a provider at Ivy who left a year ago, sadly, who did offer HE in addition to an amazing massage. I've never had luck there again.

  11. #12012
    Reconned down Powell briefly today, stopping by Cinderellas (used to be Sisters), and Seren (used to be Enjoy).

    Cinderellas was staffed by an attractive older lady in a moomoo styled one piece dress (I'd guess early 50's). Couldn't see her form, but she carried the energy of a bored cougar ready for some attention. Was mildly interested based on her attitude and face alone, but I moved on.

    Seren, which still had Enjoy branded cards in the lobby, was staffed by a nervous and unfriendly younger ladyplain jane, but youth is its own form of beauty. I considered returning despite her unwillingness to come into the lobby or open the grating (she interacted with me through it), but a casual inquiry about pricing was met with what I can only assume was a lie ($70 for a half hour!). I took that as a clue, but half wonder if she simply misunderstood my question.

    $70 half hour sessions shouldn't be a thing till 2035. Heh.

  12. #12011

    Various reports in Portland + Salem

    Bliss Haven - 2 visits.

    Score:

    2. 5/5.

    Provider:

    Same 40's-ish MILF type both times, sexy body.

    Review:

    Ok rooms.

    Haven't seen this place mentioned much here but it's definitely mainly a FS shop.

    A bit dirty. Prior guys cover on the floor.

    Relatively high foot traffic. Many interruptions both sessions.

    Rushed. Both sessions ended before time.

    Fine, but wouldn't visit again unless in a pinch.

    $. 5, $. 7.

    Svcs:

    BBBJ, DATY, CBJ, FS (didn't try).

    GOOD / CNE - 1 visit.

    Score:

    0/5.

    Provider:

    Toffee.

    Review:

    Terrible rooms.

    This was a bad time. Toffee has a great body with a bad personality.

    Super super super Rushed. Ignored my input. Seemed to want nothing to do with me, which is new.

    Wore her AirPod the whole time.

    This place is gross, would never try again.

    Svcs:

    BBBJ, CFS.

    YUMI (Salem) - 2 visits.

    Score:

    3. 25/5.

    Provider:

    Same late 40's / early 50's woman both times.

    Review:

    Decent rooms.

    1st visit was decent. Good massage. Decent CFS. Intro's to another staff, early 20's. Couldn't be more than 90#.

    2nd visit was poor. Basically no massage, terrible BBBJ, rushed smelly CFS.

    2nd visit was so rushed she gave me. 2 back.

    Would scope for a different staff, the older lady is not fun.

    $$, $. 8.

    Svcs:

    BBBJ, CFS.

    Shu-Ya (Salem) - 1. 5 visits.

    Score:

    4. 75/5.

    Provider:

    Angelina.

    Review:

    Great rooms.

    1st visit was AMAZING. Angelina is an angel. Best massage of my life. Great CBJ+CFS.

    She is a gem, I left thinking I was in love.

    2nd visit, Messaged earlier in the day, and told to come see her, I showed up mid day and door was locked and sign turned off. No response to message.

    Will be back for Angelina, I could marry her LOL.

    Svcs:

    BBBJ, CFS.

    UP NEXT:

    Touch Volcanic.

    Candy.

    Any suggestions or input for providers who take their time and give true GFE?

  13. #12010

    Yuki. Beauty spa

    Is it slow everywhere or just me? Stopped by Beauty because its within walking distance.

    Didn't have to wait, so that was great. I got a pretty face. Endowed in the chest region too which is hard to find on skinny girls. Yuki was her name? I think I finally understand that I will never see an amazing massage from these places. Not even the unicorn.

    Behind closed doors, still a banging time, literally. Nice round bubbly tits, not big enough to suffocate me, but shaped nicely. BBBJ was nice and slow. She's also light enough handle a few exotic positions. Pretty fun time.

  14. #12009
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    Hit the blue house and met all the girls. Bebe had been up all night. Saw Emily. Cute gal with great boobs. Couldn't take all of my cock so if your bigger than average it may be better somewhere else. Outstanding oral.
    That's not Candy.

  15. #12008

    Candy

    Hit the blue house and met all the girls. Bebe had been up all night. Saw Emily. Cute gal with great boobs. Couldn't take all of my cock so if your bigger than average it may be better somewhere else. Outstanding oral.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape