Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 447 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 6705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6600
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Last comment from me on this.

    Liss and discussed this when I was with her and all I will say is your comments are not totally accurate.

    Standard protocol is confirming the day of your session and the provider has every right to fill your fill your time if they don't hear back from you.

    Be safe all.

    DrP.
    My comments are 100% correct. Evidently she's lying to you!

    That's my last comment!

  2. #6599
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDoo1  [View Original Post]
    Been wanted to try some L1 with Elly lately, and I have heard she doesn't allow roaming. Will she let you at least touch her ass?
    Nope. Nothing.

  3. #6598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Liss

    Quote Originally Posted by DStrt46  [View Original Post]
    She made no offer to make anything up to me! Only blaming me for her canceling.
    Last comment from me on this.

    Liss and discussed this when I was with her and all I will say is your comments are not totally accurate.

    Standard protocol is confirming the day of your session and the provider has every right to fill your fill your time if they don't hear back from you.

    Be safe all.

    DrP.

  4. #6597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Liss

    Had time with Lisa for an amazing session.

    Went L2 today even though she held up a few condoms.

    Did not last very long today and as I have had some issues recently.

    Afterwards we went for lunch at relatively new Venezuelan restaurant and the food was amazing and brought home quite a bit.

    She is my one of my favorites to see as a provider.

    As I have stated recently she has had many non call and no shows in the last few weeks.

    She even had two this morning to add to her frustration.

    I assume this happens to all the ladies which is not a good look for us.

    Be safe all and see Liss.

    DrP.

  5. #6596

    No offer

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicTurbo  [View Original Post]
    It's very unusual for Liss to be late or cancel or be anything but utterly professional so surprised to hear she whiffed. I bet she would do something to make it up. She's pretty fair. Another note, her deep throat is prettty damn deep! IMO. But yea. Suction is intense. And wet! Like I like it.
    She made no offer to make anything up to me! Only blaming me for her canceling.

  6. #6595

    Mobile Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ExileOnfifh  [View Original Post]
    Hey crew! This one looks familiar and wondered if anyone has used her massage before and got extras or maybe she advertised for FS before. Any info is a help. Feel free to PM me if you like. Thanks.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...zyfTuYg7VSF8oy
    I'm supposed to see her Monday night. I was hoping someone had some feedback.

  7. #6594
    Has anyone seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheen90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Susy? Beautiful woman, if it's her.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...kiwUW6P6K9PFDS

  8. #6593

    Rare for Lisa to miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcisjr  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Liss twice. She was awesome both times. She is VERY aggressive and strong. I wasn't crazy about the vibrator thing that she used, but she just put it away when I told her I didn't like it. She pulled on my dick, like she was trying to rip it off. What she lacks in deepthroating ability she makes up of with incredible suction. She is like a human penis pump. She also has a way of grabbing and pulling my balls that doesn't hurt. She is a unique experience. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I'd consider giving her another try.
    It's very unusual for Liss to be late or cancel or be anything but utterly professional so surprised to hear she whiffed. I bet she would do something to make it up. She's pretty fair. Another note, her deep throat is prettty damn deep! IMO. But yea. Suction is intense. And wet! Like I like it.

  9. #6592

    Elly

    Been wanted to try some L1 with Elly lately, and I have heard she doesn't allow roaming. Will she let you at least touch her ass?

  10. #6591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Liss

    Quote Originally Posted by DStrt46  [View Original Post]
    I had been wanting to pay a visit to Liss for some time. Based on all the great reports I've seen. I sent a text and got a timely replay and set up an appointment for the next day / yesterday. Got the instructions on how and what to do upon arrival at the designated pre appointment spot. Followed them to a T and text that I was there 10 minutes prior to appointment time. No reply so text again a few minutes later. Still no replay 15 minutes after appointment time. Waited another 15 minutes and left. Got a text several hours later with hard to understand broken English. Something to the effect that she was sorry I canceled our appointment.

    I called Elly and she took great care of me!
    In talking with Liss who is OCD on scheduling seems like you never confirmed your time with her and filled it with another client for the time.

    We.

    As clients do have a responsibility to commit and go to the session.

    Yesterday, liss had one client show up and she had 3 no call no shows. From a business standpoint this should not happen.

    I always think our members are above this level and maybe we are.

    We should never no call no shown so we respect our ladies we see.

    Clearly this is not the case for some of us.

    Be respectful to all interact with so we maintain a respectful name in the forum.

    Be safe.

    DrP.

  11. #6590
    Quote Originally Posted by DStrt46  [View Original Post]
    I had been wanting to pay a visit to Liss for some time. Based on all the great reports I've seen. I sent a text and got a timely replay and set up an appointment for the next day / yesterday. Got the instructions on how and what to do upon arrival at the designated pre appointment spot. Followed them to a T and text that I was there 10 minutes prior to appointment time. No reply so text again a few minutes later. Still no replay 15 minutes after appointment time. Waited another 15 minutes and left. Got a text several hours later with hard to understand broken English. Something to the effect that she was sorry I canceled our appointment.

    I called Elly and she took great care of me!
    I've seen Liss twice. She was awesome both times. She is VERY aggressive and strong. I wasn't crazy about the vibrator thing that she used, but she just put it away when I told her I didn't like it. She pulled on my dick, like she was trying to rip it off. What she lacks in deepthroating ability she makes up of with incredible suction. She is like a human penis pump. She also has a way of grabbing and pulling my balls that doesn't hurt. She is a unique experience. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I'd consider giving her another try.

  12. #6589

    Liss-less

    I had been wanting to pay a visit to Liss for some time. Based on all the great reports I've seen. I sent a text and got a timely replay and set up an appointment for the next day / yesterday. Got the instructions on how and what to do upon arrival at the designated pre appointment spot. Followed them to a T and text that I was there 10 minutes prior to appointment time. No reply so text again a few minutes later. Still no replay 15 minutes after appointment time. Waited another 15 minutes and left. Got a text several hours later with hard to understand broken English. Something to the effect that she was sorry I canceled our appointment.

    I called Elly and she took great care of me!

  13. #6588
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheen90  [View Original Post]
    No roaming at all? Does she stay fully clothes? Disappointing if so, she's very pretty and I'd love to try her.
    In experience with her, the clothes stay on. Only been twice though.

  14. #6587

    Asian Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by LionBalls  [View Original Post]
    Folks any update on her.

    Thanks.

    Lion.
    I haven't seen anything at all about her. I reached out to her number maybe 4 months ago and she answered. Said she was no longer doing massages or I think her actual words were I don't work there anymore. I told her to reach back out to me if she restarts her massage business and she said she would but I haven't heard anything.

  15. #6586
    Quote Originally Posted by LionBalls  [View Original Post]
    Folks any update on her.

    Thanks.

    Lion.
    I actually texted the number I had for her the other day. Last time we were in touch, she was still outcall only. This time I got This number is no longer in service.

    It's actually done and gone now? Seems kinda like it to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape