Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 5846
-
07-17-26 11:01 #5756Senior Member

Posts: 84Said she was leaving
I contacted her a few days ago and she told me she was leaving the next day and was going to be gone for a month but I keep seeing that not sure if it was just pressuring me to come see her that night.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 07:42 #5755Regular Member

Posts: 1Skip book_paris
Skip book_paris. The $$ was out of my hand before I noticed: the pictures were all from before kid damage. She has new pix up now, but they're all hiding the tum.
Originally Posted by JB023
[View Original Post]
She's young (in the sense of "awkward with conversation" more than the "fresh" sense), she proclaims she "takes a while to warm up to someone" - which I understand but her version means half the meet is her declining to get going beyond topless. I can deal with safety for spectacular views and seeming enthusiasm, but this had neither.
-
07-16-26 20:14 #5754Senior Member

Posts: 2035On second thought.
Between the vague / evasive answers and no reviews that I could find, I am losing interest. Enclosing two photos first one the fantasy second one the reality. On to the next.
-
07-16-26 06:07 #5753Senior Member

Posts: 2035Included the last 4
I included her last 4 digits to make the ads easy to find. On that site, there's a search bar in the upper right corner, enter 3370 there.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
I didn't see a name posted.
But here's a link.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/212501074
-
07-15-26 18:47 #5752Senior Member

Posts: 577Can you post a link?
Can you post a link instead of a screenshot?
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
Or a new screenshot that includes her name / handle?
Thanks.
-
07-15-26 10:21 #5751Senior Member

Posts: 1141Ad doesn't seem out of place, but I don't recognize her. Possibly just passing through town.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 19:14 #5750Regular Member

Posts: 17IndicaSsays / Tessanipdx
Does anyone have experience with her?
She goes by IndicaSsays on TNA and I've seen her post other places as Tessanipdx.
I'm interested in seeing her because I'm into huge boobs, and she seems to have that in spades based on her pics.
But I don't see any reviews for her on TNA in the last year, and she doesn't have any recent pics on there either, so I'm a bit cautious, maybe she put on a lot of weight, or whatever else.
Just thought it'd be worth asking here if anyone has intel, thanks yall.
-
07-13-26 16:56 #5749Senior Member

Posts: 2035Any feedback?
Has anyone seen her? Would you repeat with her? Does she look like her photos? What GFE activities does she provide? Send me a message if you don't wish to post. Her number ends with 3370.
-
07-11-26 21:07 #5748Senior Member

Posts: 154Other site working now
Working now.
Originally Posted by MarcSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 18:21 #5747Senior Member

Posts: 154Other site is down from this morning
Looks like the other site is down?
-
07-11-26 13:11 #5746Senior Member

Posts: 1141Sweet Julie
I recently saw Julie for the first time. This guy below does a pretty good job of desciribing the experience that I had as well. In 6 months since his visit, she's put on a bit of weight. I honestly think its because she is either off, or significantly cut down on pharma. I saw no evidence anywhere in her room. She upgraded hotels from those 3 star shitholes in north sandy. The room was extremely clean and organized. Major downside is Julie still has the body evidence (bruising, swelling, dryness, pain). No evidence of roomate or a tyrone around. She can hold a conversation and she's very sweet. Face is attractive. I also found her very jittery, like spasms type thing. Not real bad, but noticeable. Like a twitch. I'm on the fence about her. Her natural D's are awesome. May go back, not sure. Menu does seem to be very YMMV, but I was very happy with it.
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy03
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 08:11 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 52Yes I've seen her maybe 6 times. Good fun, bbj, enthusiastic daty, big boobs, toys. And a great person all around.
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 19:55 #5744Senior Member

Posts: 208Caitlin
Anyone seen caitlin recently.
I saw her a while back but it looks like she has put on some weight, which lets be honest so have I.
Back when I saw her maybe 2 yrs ago she was a lot of fun.
Just checking to see if anyone has seen her recently.
Thanks.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-3359.3305142/
-
07-07-26 00:58 #5743Regular Member

Posts: 25Damn, thanks for taking one. Got to admit, she does look cute in the pictures.
Originally Posted by Blair6300
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 14:21 #5742Senior Member

Posts: 93Paris503 -- and book_paris
Thanks for this info. I have been wanting to book with her since back when she was posting duo's with book_paris. Both seem super cute (book_paris is more my type) but would NOT give me any kind of rates when I asked. It was fairly exhausting going through that "well what are you looking for, how much time, what do you want to do in that time, can you verify on this or that" all without rates. That level of safety girl is just not my cup of tea and I will never understand the reviews from guys who are like "I love this level of safety" . Thanks for the 411 brother!
Originally Posted by Blair6300
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






