Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 629 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 9424
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9184

    Iris vs Bobae

    I'm thinking of trying one of these two. Has anyone tried both? I'd love to hear your comparison and any recommendations.

  2. #9183
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the Viki at LGP (https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/) is the same Viki with a TER I'd of 349285? If so, it seems like it might be worth seeing her for the face fucking and possible swallowing after CIM.
    That's her. Last time I saw her was 18 months ago, and I'm pretty sure she took my load down the hatch. Not sure if the taste mattered, but it was lot.

  3. #9182
    Quote Originally Posted by StlDanish  [View Original Post]
    Vivian is on my shortlist of favorites, and the SKP booker knows it. So booker advised me that Vivian (known as Divine in LA) will be coming next week. Apparently Ellie was just for a couple days and is now gone, but Vivian / Divine is her backfill.

    If you like your kgirls very pretty, very petite and very energetic, cannot recommend Vivian strongly enough. A lot like Dana in some respects, another of my faves.
    I saw her where she debuted in LA a couple years ago. Milked me good. Easy recommend for spinner lovers.

  4. #9181
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Thanks for the update.

    This has been the most eventful year in the history of the SD k-girl scene. Not sure what is going on or how long it will last, but it is great for us for the moment. Wish them all prosperity.
    Vivian is on my shortlist of favorites, and the SKP booker knows it. So booker advised me that Vivian (known as Divine in LA) will be coming next week. Apparently Ellie was just for a couple days and is now gone, but Vivian / Divine is her backfill.

    If you like your kgirls very pretty, very petite and very energetic, cannot recommend Vivian strongly enough. A lot like Dana in some respects, another of my faves.

  5. #9180
    Nice. Thanks for the update.

    This has been the most eventful year in the history of the SD k-girl scene. Not sure what is going on or how long it will last, but it is great for us for the moment. Wish them all prosperity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    Both are being listed by SKP with Angels name changed to Candy.

  6. #9179

    Angela V FEC

    Funny how I was talking about a Eurasian mix not too long ago, and lo behold a real one just showed up. Nice.

    TLDR: run, don't walk.

    Pics are not her, but she is a legit CYA. 20's, beautiful exotic face, slender toned bod. This girl LOVES sex and can get real vocal. Plus, she is a sweetheart. What more could one ask for? Well, BB. I dialed up the charm to a 11 but she wouldn't budge LOL. But seriously, about as good as it gets. Don't miss out. She said here for 2-3 weeks.

  7. #9178
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Looks like we have a new entrant, I don't know what to call them yet LOL. Wish them a warm welcome.

    Ellie C and Angel (not to be confused with BRC Angel).

    AFAIK, only booked by CG as of now.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/
    Both are being listed by SKP with Angels name changed to Candy.

  8. #9177

    Viki 100 %

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the Viki at LGP (https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/) is the same Viki with a TER I'd of 349285? If so, it seems like it might be worth seeing her for the face fucking and possible swallowing after CIM.
    As far as I know, it is indeed the same woman. I've known her for ten years, ever since she was active in WLA under the name Viki.

    Viki has a petite build with C-cup breasts and a round, shapely bottom; she has a fantastic, mature figure and a beautifully tanned complexion. She offers excellent service—including great deep-throating skills—and has a playful, friendly attitude and great style. She also speaks English quite well. Her body is stunning, and her technique is superb, allowing her to perform deep-throating for extended periods. { Review by Download X) It is 100% accurate.

    She has a high sex drive and will definitely satisfy you. She has a great body, beautiful breasts, excellent tightness, and superb skills. Her service is flawless. I hope you have a wonderful time together.

  9. #9176

    Iris or Bobae

    I'm interested in trying one of these two. Has anyone tried both? I'd love to hear your comparison and any recommendations.

  10. #9175
    Good to know, thanks! Her TER number isn't on the LGP site, so I wasn't sure. Appreciate the confirmation. Might have to go give her a try if I can find an excuse to make it down to SD!

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    It's the same girl according to TER and the ad, though I haven't tried CIM. Viki is Body over Face, and her body is very good and petite. Service is high, price is good.



    Based on that list, you'll like Viki's body. The girls are different enough but all have great bodies. Viki has the most skill imo, then Kendall who is also very high. Kiko is the smallest on account of how skinny she is.

    Viki - Petite spinner body, C cup MMs, round ass, body feels great, mature, body over face, tanned, good service, deepthroats. Playful, good attitude, good style, decent English. Her body looks and feels great. She can bbbj a long time with good technique. Hair dyed brown last tour. I repeat her for her good body, attitude, skills.

  11. #9174

    BRC Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    BRC Ms Angel - Beautiful, high Looks. C cup natural, 25-30 years old. All natural head to toe, no tattoos or any work done, good skills, good English, good personality, very sweet vibe. Very nice face. She is beautiful from head to toe, slightly thick. Important: Strictly GFE only, full bodied, not for skinny hunters. She is for full HYA Hunters, but some Balanced Hunters also consider her ATF.

    She is for guys who enjoy pleasing women and bringing some service. Most HYA prefer gentle guys, if that's not your thing I don't know if you'll vibe or enjoy much. She is GFE only.
    What DL said about Angel is spot on. She was beautiful and the passion she provides during our session felt the most genuine. I really don't like the over the top performative providers so Angel is an ATF for me. She is a total sweetheart and made me feel like we were real lovers. If you miss Petra then you should definitely give her a try.

  12. #9173
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the Viki at LGP (https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/) is the same Viki with a TER I'd of 349285? If so, it seems like it might be worth seeing her for the face fucking and possible swallowing after CIM.
    It's the same girl according to TER and the ad, though I haven't tried CIM. Viki is Body over Face, and her body is very good and petite. Service is high, price is good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    From a body standpoint, a couple of my ATFs are Kiko, Kendall (esp when a touch younger / thinner and pre larger enhancements, though I still think her body is fantastic today), & Dallas (OC). If anybody has feedback on how Viki would compare or contrast with any of those 3, please feel free to chime in. Thanks in advance!
    Based on that list, you'll like Viki's body. The girls are different enough but all have great bodies. Viki has the most skill imo, then Kendall who is also very high. Kiko is the smallest on account of how skinny she is.

    Viki - Petite spinner body, C cup MMs, round ass, body feels great, mature, body over face, tanned, good service, deepthroats. Playful, good attitude, good style, decent English. Her body looks and feels great. She can bbbj a long time with good technique. Hair dyed brown last tour. I repeat her for her good body, attitude, skills.

  13. #9172
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Looks like we have a new entrant, I don't know what to call them yet LOL. Wish them a warm welcome.

    Ellie C and Angel (not to be confused with BRC Angel).

    AFAIK, only booked by CG as of now.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/
    I was wondering if this was going to happen, obviously to early to call but with all the agencies now sharing virtually the same girls the thing that made it great down here was the competition between the orgs for different girls. But now looks like they have all banded together to fight a bigger player. Notice the LA / OC +$ upcharge on Ellie and Angel.

  14. #9171

    New agency

    Looks like we have a new entrant, I don't know what to call them yet LOL. Wish them a warm welcome.

    Ellie C and Angel (not to be confused with BRC Angel).

    AFAIK, only booked by CG as of now.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/

  15. #9170

    Viki at LGP?

    Does anyone know if the Viki at LGP (https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/) is the same Viki with a TER I'd of 349285? If so, it seems like it might be worth seeing her for the face fucking and possible swallowing after CIM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape