Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 37339
-
07-19-26 07:40 #36919Senior Member

Posts: 102Same here
I tried contacting her last night too and I got no response at all. I am just guessing that she has her go to regulars already.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 07:20 #36918Senior Member

Posts: 156Winter - holy fuck
I saw Winter yesterday. She's a cool, easy to get along with chill chick with a fun personality. She also genuinely enjoys a slobbery, intense, deep diving ff for as long as you like and she does it REALLY well. Not a bad lay either. She needs and deserves some help right now, so help her out if you can.
-
07-18-26 18:33 #36917Senior Member

Posts: 1069She must not be looking that hard
I hit her up last night, her response time wasn't that bad but after a few text she went silent on me. She didn't want my help last night. Oh well, on to the next one. I caught up with SW brittani last night, she got the job done.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 18:16 #36916Senior Member

Posts: 102Rain DT
I was thinking about visiting her sometime this week. Did she let you take control while she was DT or she had some rules?
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 16:50 #36915Senior Member

Posts: 97Mayra looking for regulars
She is asking for help and is willing! Yes her pics are filtered and she likes drugs. Negotiate if you want to try a hispanic girl that works hard to please. Number on pic.
-
07-17-26 22:46 #36914Regular Member

Posts: 7On her ad, click Reviews on top. Then you will see the header Old Posts on the left.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 21:54 #36913Regular Member

Posts: 1Under More photos at the top left
On mobile scroll all the way down and click "more pics and reviews" the next page will have it on the top left. It obvious if they were posting from a big city a few hours ago and now claim they are in your area.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 21:23 #36912Senior Member

Posts: 348I get it. I don't see anything that says see old post.
Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 20:41 #36911Regular Member

Posts: 7Regulars?
Is she usually difficult to get ahold of? I'm always amazed at girls who want a pool of regulars but never respond.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 07:41 #36910Senior Member

Posts: 76Swaparoo
Might be fine but her pics do show two totally different women.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 06:44 #36909Senior Member

Posts: 145Old Post
#1. 19 years old is a NO GO for me. But that's just me. #2 click old posts. And you will find that in the same day she is in Dallas TX, Fresno California, Richmond VA, etc.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
My guess. They will finally get to the point where they ask for a deposit. Fake Fake Fake.
-
07-16-26 23:57 #36908Senior Member

Posts: 348Anybody seen this one?
Does anyone know if she's legit? I tried setting something up but haven't been able to get a response.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212497948
-
07-16-26 20:04 #36907Senior Member

Posts: 486Pics
These wouldn't upload in the previous message for some reason.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-26 19:59 #36906Senior Member

Posts: 486Rain
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/968733107454
She is looking for regulars she is near the chamberlayne and azalea area. She is real great DT and tight.
-
07-16-26 18:26 #36905Senior Member

Posts: 88Maria
Anyone tried? Comms were easy and the rates are reasonable.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/212524233#.









Reply With Quote





