Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 39986
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39656

    Luisa at Amanda Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldSterling  [View Original Post]
    If you are near Oak Park go to Amanda Spa on Grand Ave. They have 2 Latinas there. Visited Luisa the other day. Great experience for the VIP. Park on the street and ring the side door.
    I went back for a repeat visit with her and she showed me another great time.

  2. #39655

    Real nuru

    Can anyone tell me what spots use real nuru gel FS? Thanks.

  3. #39654

    Thai Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Aside from west river emily, anyone have any more recommendations for a great massage in that area?
    Try Thai Lotus Spa amazing Thai massage but no extras.

  4. #39653
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    There are only about 11 Ashiatsu certified therapist in the Chicago area and little does anyone know Emily is one of them at West River Spa. She is so skilled at it she can crack your back with her heels. Great thin athletic body. If you go to her tell her that the only guy with the tattoos referred you she will know who it is. And highly suggest any of you testing her skill with this massage practice- she really is the GOAT in Chicago.
    Aside from west river emily, anyone have any more recommendations for a great massage in that area?

  5. #39652

    Emily. West River Spa. Certified Ashiatsu

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents -.

    I'm visiting from Atlanta and have read a lot of past posts here.

    I'm actually looking for a good massage with backwalking and L1 (not more) by someone young and fit. Location somewhat flexible, including suburbs. Close to a highway is helpful.

    I appreciate your help and happy to assist if you visit down south. DM welcome as well.

    Thanks!!
    There are only about 11 Ashiatsu certified therapist in the Chicago area and little does anyone know Emily is one of them at West River Spa. She is so skilled at it she can crack your back with her heels. Great thin athletic body. If you go to her tell her that the only guy with the tattoos referred you she will know who it is. And highly suggest any of you testing her skill with this massage practice- she really is the GOAT in Chicago.

  6. #39651

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents -.

    I'm visiting from Atlanta and have read a lot of past posts here.

    I'm actually looking for a good massage with backwalking and L1 (not more) by someone young and fit. Location somewhat flexible, including suburbs. Close to a highway is helpful.

    I appreciate your help and happy to assist if you visit down south. DM welcome as well.

    Thanks!!
    Send me a DM. Let me know how far your willing to drive from your location. I may have a couple places for you in the south to s. West subs. If interested.

  7. #39650
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    Want to give a bit of an update / warning. Hit sound again late last night. Can't confirm anything since it was so dark and I don't want the mods to delete. I just want to say ALWAYS WEAR THOSE CONDOMS BOYS! YES, ESPECIALLY DURING BJs! Like I said, I can't confirm anything but I can 100% confirm I saw some weird stuff on her top lip. Could've been smeared make up not fully removed from earlier in the day (it was late2 am), but idk. Mods might delete this but just giving a heads up.
    I was there yesterday and can confirm this also. Stay safe guys.

  8. #39649

    Sound Spa update

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    Was in walking distance Saturday night.
    Want to give a bit of an update / warning. Hit sound again late last night. Can't confirm anything since it was so dark and I don't want the mods to delete. I just want to say ALWAYS WEAR THOSE CONDOMS BOYS! YES, ESPECIALLY DURING BJs! Like I said, I can't confirm anything but I can 100% confirm I saw some weird stuff on her top lip. Could've been smeared make up not fully removed from earlier in the day (it was late—2 am), but idk. Mods might delete this but just giving a heads up.

  9. #39648

    Emily. West River Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents -.

    I'm visiting from Atlanta and have read a lot of past posts here.

    I'm actually looking for a good massage with backwalking and L1 (not more) by someone young and fit. Location somewhat flexible, including suburbs. Close to a highway is helpful.

    I appreciate your help and happy to assist if you visit down south. DM welcome as well.

    Thanks!!
    Emily at West River Spa is super fit light weight and does absolutely amazing back walk. She even knows.

    How to crack you back with her heels. Also she does it all as well full open menu except for anal. She is really a true natural treasure.

  10. #39647

    Need help please

    Hi Gents -.

    I'm visiting from Atlanta and have read a lot of past posts here.

    I'm actually looking for a good massage with backwalking and L1 (not more) by someone young and fit. Location somewhat flexible, including suburbs. Close to a highway is helpful.

    I appreciate your help and happy to assist if you visit down south. DM welcome as well.

    Thanks!!

  11. #39646

    Sunkiss. Connie

    Anyone crack the code on Connie at sunkiss? I've only gotten a massage from.

    Her, feel like she gets close but doesn't go for it. Heard maybe she used to? Any info would be much appreciated and I can provide info as well.

  12. #39645
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    As I got out a woman raced out jumped into her car did a couple of 180 degree maneuvers to free her car and left off down the alley.
    I'll try again at the end of the month.
    Did she match the description of the provider everyone is talking about?

  13. #39644

    Latina Parlor Recs

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBacksUp  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, monger from Nashville here. I am coming to town tonight and will have a half day to myself tomorrow while the wife is in meetings and I was hoping someone could point me to a parlor with some latina talent in the oak park area? I will happily return the favor if you ever come down this way. Thanks why'all!
    If you are near Oak Park go to Amanda Spa on Grand Ave. They have 2 Latinas there. Visited Luisa the other day. Great experience for the VIP. Park on the street and ring the side door.

  14. #39643

    Bday coming up

    Fellas!

    I've got a bday coming up soon and I wanted to treat myself. I'm honestly not looking for any crazy services or anything. My big birthday wish is just a huge set of boobs in my face to worship for an hour. DM's are open to your expertise and recommendations. I appreciate you all in advance.

    Cheers.

  15. #39642

    Latina parlor

    Hey fellas, monger from Nashville here. I am coming to town tonight and will have a half day to myself tomorrow while the wife is in meetings and I was hoping someone could point me to a parlor with some latina talent in the oak park area? I will happily return the favor if you ever come down this way. Thanks why'all!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape