Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 91 to 105 of 7065
-
07-16-26 14:02 #6975Senior Member

Posts: 1206I desperately needed a massage. I haven't had one in years, so it's time, yall. Was thinking maybe I'll opt for more if I like the scenery. Went to Massage 8 - door locked, lights off at noon on a Thursday. So, they paid for a nice sign but are never open? Fishy. Anyway, tried a few other places nearby that I remembered and they were all closed or gone. Ended up at HiYa. Paid 70 for the hour. Sofia came in wearing jean shorts and had nice legs. Average everything else. Like I would not recognize her again if she was the only female in the room.
The massage was average, frankly. I needed it and I'm glad I got it but it was not mind blowing. I rubbed her thigh and gave her a playful spank and she teased me a bit. On the flip, I opted for L1 and she would not slow the F down in spite of me saying "Please slow down" over and over like it was a fucken horror movie. She let my hand creep up the back of her shorts to fondle her rump cheek. That was fun. Surprisingly, I made myself spurt happy goo into her mitts. She cleaned me up and did a face and scalp massage that was the best thing she did all day. Tipped her. 5 and she was happy with it.
-
07-16-26 09:04 #6974Senior Member

Posts: 598Barton Spa has changed hands and rumored to offer extra's. Sounds like a great opportunity to TOFTT and report back your findings.
Originally Posted by NewbieAmp
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 11:07 #6973Regular Member

Posts: 13Easley
Does anyone know of any good AMPs in or around the easley area?
-
07-13-26 11:19 #6972Regular Member

Posts: 8Was just chipping in my. 02, bipper. Hoping it helped some mongers get in on a sure thing. Looks like somebody cracked the code.
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 09:56 #6971Senior Member

Posts: 68Chois
Yesterday while just driving around I thought I would visit Chois and TOFTT. There is a Maya there as Schwanz23 said. His physical description is spot on. She said she was 37, right! I would put her 45-50 ish. Half Korean and half Japanese with black hair. Small framed body and beautiful trimed kitty. Typical first visit menu for me. No LFK or DFK or DATY or FIV. Didn't seem to mine backdoor play but don't try to open the door. Did L3 covered, mish, doggy, CG, and RCG. L2 covered.
Can't verify Schwanz23's multi visit menu because of distance. Maybe one of you might make Maya your ATF to find out.
Damage 0. 8 house and tip was $$ and IMHO well worth it. Remember YMMV.
Enjoy and be safe. Found out late last night the place used to be Spring Spa and was busted about a year ago.
Might add the other lady is called Sasha. About 5' 6" and very pretty so I might have to make a 2 hour drive to see what her massage is like.
-
07-13-26 09:02 #6970Regular Member

Posts: 14Basically a nursing home with L1.
Originally Posted by Eihooch
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 10:35 #6969Senior Member

Posts: 180I guess we could call Choi and ask if Maya is working but you're probably going to get a yes no matter what.
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 10:21 #6968Senior Member

Posts: 69In town for biz. Anything good on Woodruff?
Just looking for a solid massage an a L1 finish without spending FS money LOL.
Any recs?
-
07-12-26 10:11 #6967Regular Member

Posts: 1Minami
Does anyone know anything about service level and talent at Minami in Simpsonville? Thanks for any info you can provide.
-
07-11-26 17:12 #6966Senior Member

Posts: 98Choi?
I'm thinking Choi. He said right off 85 and So Good is several miles off 85. Choi also has an empty spot beside it in the strip mall, has the LEO sign, and typically attractive ladies providing FS. Love this guessing game from someone out of town with 2 reviews, great addition to the community. Smh.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 11:30 #6965Senior Member

Posts: 519So Good Therapy
Semi-educated guess on my part but I think it's "So good Therapy", in Anderson 4367 Hwy 24. It seems to fit the description. Ruby with the old Lee Spa used to work here or still does. Pound on, HC.
Originally Posted by Schwanz23
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 08:54 #6964Senior Member

Posts: 174Narrow down
I can narrow it to two places, and do drive by would complete the puzzle.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 06:25 #6963Senior Member

Posts: 180Sounds great but how are we supposed to go with confidence if we don't know the establishment?
Originally Posted by Schwanz23
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 16:45 #6962Regular Member

Posts: 8First AMP experience
Hey fellow mongers, long time lurker, first time poster. Been in the hobby for 3-4 years, but limited to high end k-girl agencies out West near my home base. Was in your area on business recently and decided to check out the AMP scene for the first time.
1. (Business omitted)/ Maya.
I know I'm going to catch hell for this, but this experience was such a BANGER that I'm wondering if this isn't some kind of UTR thing I shouldn't blow the lid off of? Anyway this place is in Anderson County just off the 85, it has the "Law Enforcement Donor" sticker on the door if that helps. Great location, empty units next door.
Anyway I dreamt Maya is a 40's provider with the body of a 25 year old. Slim, toned, MM B / C's that felt super nice. She had an air of sensuality that truly made me forget it was a service. Great English, chatted about a variety of topics, plenty of laughs. Pretty good massage then quoted $$ for FS (on top of standard house fee) that has room for tactful negotiation. Opted for L1 and it was a blast. Not rushed, varying speeds and grips, full nude access, camel slide, Russian, kissing down below. It was surprisingly one of the best pops in recent memory. Over the next week I came back twice more and worked my way up to BBBJ and DFK along with CFS, in my mind a memorable GFE experience. There was no drop off stepping from a high end agency k-girl to Maya in my opinion. If I were still in the area I'd be running back to see her! She says she'll be here rest of July and maybe into August. Go with confidence.
2. NH / Nicole.
Stopped in here on a weekday afternoon and wished I hadn't. Three cars in the lot, greeted in my dream by a 5 foot Thai girl carrying a little extra weight (but not in a bad way). Not sure why I drew her, maybe everyone was busy or she thought I was Uncle (she asked me twice LOL). Anyhow paid the fee others have mentioned, massage was forgettable. She had a nice body on her with the baby fat, nice rack. But the vibe was just off. If you're going to close your eyes during the session, you're in the wrong line of work; Get back to the desk. Went through some choreographed half hearted gymnastics and was ready to leave and finished. I'm guessing my mileage varied past the standard deviation on this one, LOL.
I travel for work and am going to be earnestly scouting the AMP scene when agencies are not readily available, but after my first experience but I sense disappointments ahead. Or maybe I just need to focus on places that have Korean / Japanese options and be more diligent with follow up visits.
-
07-07-26 23:11 #6961Senior Member

Posts: 51Going to hit up NH this weekend, but out of curiosity, any slim attractive AA providers offering FS at any MP's?
My area is pretty dry, so I like to have a good time if I'm driving a bit.
TYIA.











Reply With Quote




