Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 18416
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18146

    Sb

    Can someone DM me info on line up of SB. Will be in area wanted a little info.

    Thanks.

  2. #18145
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg92  [View Original Post]
    Idk I feel the name is clever. Took a trip today. I wish the guy next to me in the car would have told me not to waste my money. May be what you're looking for there but not for me. Not yet anyways. Pm for details.
    Did you get a view of the city while getting road head? Sounds interesting but you did not like it.

  3. #18144
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg92  [View Original Post]
    Idk I feel the name is clever. Took a trip today. I wish the guy next to me in the car would have told me not to waste my money. May be what you're looking for there but not for me. Not yet anyways. Pm for details.
    Are you saying there's a mobile fvck wagon?

  4. #18143
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    I ended up going to X and was greeted by Cathy. I have seen her before, but it has been a while, and she was sweet the last time I saw her and the recent experience was exactly what I needed. Optional cover BBBJ.

    Have fun gents!
    Is this the X off Haywood or the one by a Lowes?

  5. #18142
    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    I can cross that place off my list. No way.
    Which place was this and what happened? Apparently there's no way to see past lists like the one Rebccu was referencing.

  6. #18141

    Taxi Spa

    Idk I feel the name is clever. Took a trip today. I wish the guy next to me in the car would have told me not to waste my money. May be what you're looking for there but not for me. Not yet anyways. Pm for details.

  7. #18140
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't seem I can use the code but that should be 300-360. Does that picture look like the Coco you saw? I saw Amy before. Amy looks good my type but service wasn't great BJ was like a meat grinder or a beaver gnawing on wood. Way too much teeth. What did the 4 hand set you back?
    The pics thing is always abbreviated for something it is not. The only time I have ever seen real pics is with high end escorts with personal websites, but you are paying a lot of money for escorts with their own website.

    I never saw Amy so did not have that experience. I have though had a bad BBBJ with that kind of experience. It wasn't a smooth BBBJ.

    I think it was 400 if my memory is right. I am wanting a BB session at some point so I might as well go to the true agency and toss that in for a BB. 4 hands is fun but I am wanting more. haha

  8. #18139
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    While I have been to PB few times and the most recent was not good but (NOT because of the ladies) so I want to be clear with that. My visits with Coco at PB have been good. I did 4 hands and it was fun. The rate jacking is unfortunate and doesn't help with the experience, so I get it.
    It doesn't seem I can use the code but that should be 300-360. Does that picture look like the Coco you saw? I saw Amy before. Amy looks good my type but service wasn't great BJ was like a meat grinder or a beaver gnawing on wood. Way too much teeth. What did the 4 hand set you back?

  9. #18138
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Does this look like the Coco you saw? It wasn't for me but they sent me this picture last week saying new girl Coco. The picture is just my type. I finally had time to go today, they told me to go to PB. I told them straight up I'm not jacking around with rates. The girls try to charge $$ 60, I'm not paying more than $$. 80 all in and that's what RM shows most paying for an hour. Maybe I'll get around to the review soon but I'm not sure I'll be going back there. Experiences haven't been great and I don't like being lied to.
    While I have been to PB few times and the most recent was not good but (NOT because of the ladies) so I want to be clear with that. My visits with Coco at PB have been good. I did 4 hands and it was fun. The rate jacking is unfortunate and doesn't help with the experience, so I get it.

  10. #18137
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruise64  [View Original Post]
    Saw Coco, hh 24, followed by a zero. Felt a little rushed. It's a bed, many baby wipes, asked her to slow down, she pretended to not know. Made junior lose it. Nice finish (NQ, then spit). Will try some other delicacies later. Will repeat. They are gorgeous.
    Does this look like the Coco you saw? It wasn't for me but they sent me this picture last week saying new girl Coco. The picture is just my type. I finally had time to go today, they told me to go to PB. I told them straight up I'm not jacking around with rates. The girls try to charge $$ 60, I'm not paying more than $$. 80 all in and that's what RM shows most paying for an hour. Maybe I'll get around to the review soon but I'm not sure I'll be going back there. Experiences haven't been great and I don't like being lied to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8155.jpg‎  

  11. #18136

    Tulip visit

    2 New girls since my last visit. Very good service. No English though but overall good experience as always.

  12. #18135

    X

    I ended up going to X and was greeted by Cathy. I have seen her before, but it has been a while, and she was sweet the last time I saw her and the recent experience was exactly what I needed. Optional cover BBBJ.

    Have fun gents!

  13. #18134
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    Has level 88 vibes nice looking girls same admissionas level 88 I'm assuming they switch in and out of locations. But these girls where better looking then the ones I saw at 88. Setup is kinda bad though bathroom is in a bad spot if your in the waiting room. They go by appointment only but still had to wait to come and then had to wait on room to be cleaned. There was two girls working and one facilitating.
    Saw Coco, hh 24, followed by a zero. Felt a little rushed. It's a bed, many baby wipes, asked her to slow down, she pretended to not know. Made junior lose it. Nice finish (NQ, then spit). Will try some other delicacies later. Will repeat. They are gorgeous.

  14. #18133

    Seeking New ATF

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    Like many of you, I lament the departure of our beautiful Apple.

    After several visits at HFS, I followed her through a series of joints before she departed. When I last texted with her, she had no ETA for return back to Nashville.

    I'd love to find someone similar with a similar menu. I'm not up on all the acronyms, but I did decipher that L88 might be worthwhile.

    In your recommendations would be greatly appreciated, PMs are fine.

    Stay safe out there.

  15. #18132

    Welp

    I can cross that place off my list. No way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you periodically check the local arrest report. It seems that provider arrests are typically announced a month later. This is not a new process.

    https://www.nashville.gov/department...y-booking-list

    Scroll down to your favorite crime. You'll see some recent events.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape