Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #255

    Lovely Angela BB

    Third time's a charm on finally getting a first time session in with Angela at BB.

    I also want to (sadly) confirm that her tits are augmented DDs. They did feel great in hand & mouth but her nipples definitely gave it away. No worry at all since her service & personality completely made up for it!

    Stats: 5'3, Early 30's for sure, long dark brown wavy hair, and has a sexy thorne tattoo going down her spine. Probably the cleanest tat I've seen on a provider lmfaoo. Has some nice thick legs in a real good way.

    Off the rip, she looks very similar to Olivia Marsh except with a narrower nose & sharper eyes. I was very pleased with what I saw and went straight to the massage.

    Before the flip, we talked and got to know each other and we were on the same good vibe. Provided a solid massage. Now the teasing com es with the light nail scratches on my back at balls. She had me lift my hips up to wake up junior with both hands. She then lifts my hips a bit higher so she can get under me to slurp my dick while I'm still faced down. She also sucks my balls while milking me. Damn near wanted to shed a tear above and below within the first 3 minutes. She basically completed one of my sex goals lmao.

    She swivels my hips for me to lay on my back and she just goes to town even more and sandwiches my dick between her soft round tits. She gets real sloppy and slurps me up and down. Just straight tongue and lips, and not a single tooth felt. I was in heaven. So I can preach for her head game from previous reports. She actually did this for a while because I guess she knew I was enjoying it a lot. Junior is primed and ready to rock and roll. She asks "Are you ready? " Brings out the cover and she starts off my riding me while we makeout and I motorboat. Switch to doggy and that was one of the best pounding I've given in a minute. She even fucked me, swayed those hips on my dick, and reached behind to rub my balls. Her moles on her ass cheeks were hot as fuck too. I haven't busted all week so I was surprised I even got this far!! I guess telling myself to not be a ***** while almost nutting helped. She notices I'm starting to fatigue so she tells me to lay back down on my back.

    In the final stretch, I ask for CIM and she does her thing yet once again. Rather than going for an aggressive BJ & hand combo to finally get me to bust, she went at a slow pace. I swear I was in heaven because she was just taking her tiiime. Yes I want a good bust but not when it feels like it *NEEDS* to come out. She's such a good girl yall. Allowed FF without asking to stop and got a good gag or two out of her. I finally unleash my week's saved load into her mouth. She kept sucking to get every drop out of me, smiles at me, and spits out on a wipe.

    As mentioned in previous reviews. She is indeed a sultry, mature woman. Very friendly and would've love to have her as a FWB LOL. An Oscar nominee if you will.

    She said she will be there until this Sunday.

    I would repeat and see her as many times as she retires. She moved her way to my top 3 with just that session alone. I'm also a dumbass for not asking for her number so I'll need to be updated by MMs herself via text.

    Hf 50 dono $ . 40.

  2. #254

    Question

    How much is the tip at these places if you only want a handjob?

  3. #253

    Sweet Castle Friday lineup

    New sexy colombian girl valeria and BBBJ Throat Queen Iris have arrived.

    Have fun.

  4. #252

    Air body Location

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMan2000  [View Original Post]
    What was the house fee and tip?
    Where is this place located? Interested in going.

  5. #251

    Ruby mei spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoheiOhtani  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Ruby today and she fire. This girl is an absolute freak. Started with some amazing BBBJ then rimming that had me gripping the sheets. We moved into CFS all while teasing me with some greek. I'm definitely repeating next time I'm in the area. Quick description of ruby pale skin, natural c cups, shaved kitty, height 5'4.
    Sorry fellas ruby is at mei spa typed it in wrong.

  6. #250

    BB Spa Sally

    Popped in today and got Sally. She's a cute, smiley girl in her 20's with a lively personality — always grinning and easy to talk to, fair skin, long black hair, natural 34 B, and a visible tattoo. She's fully shaved and speaks some English, we could communicate without too much trouble.

    The massage was actually pretty decent and relaxing. After the flip, she went into full GFE mode. Her BBBJ is really good with solid deep throat, and she did rimming without any hesitation. Lots of teasing, eye contact, and she seemed genuinely into it. Very responsive and energetic.

    Overall it was a fun and pleasant session. Sweet girl with a good attitude. I'd repeat if I'm in the area again.

  7. #249

    Ruby Wei spa

    Checked out Ruby today and she fire. This girl is an absolute freak. Started with some amazing BBBJ then rimming that had me gripping the sheets. We moved into CFS all while teasing me with some greek. I'm definitely repeating next time I'm in the area. Quick description of ruby pale skin, natural c cups, shaved kitty, height 5'4.

  8. #248

    Sakura

    Not sure if I have 50+ but do DMs count? Does Sakura take days off?? Asked shi and a spa and they were both telling me to try new girls.

  9. #247

    BB Spa. Fendi (

    I had to ask her name 3 times, and I'm still not 100%. Pretty, friendly, 30's maybe, MM c's, nice nips, surprisingly nice hips.

    I've never done BBFS with a pro, but I'm old and covers don't really work for me any more. Asked about BBFS and she didn't bat an eye. She did send me out to the lobby to hit the ATM for more cash. I'm guessing I could have negotiated less, but negotiating kinda kills it for me too. $$$ plus the house fee. Nice BBBJ, then onto the action. Mish while standing next to the table. Excellent kegels! Not sure if that was planned or involuntary, but it sure felt good. Finished pretty quickly and got a nice massage after. It was funny. The same noises she made during the first act, continued during the massage, which kind of gives away the act, but whatever.

    Fendi (was sweet, responsive and willing. I'd repeat, but I'd probably try to save $40.

  10. #246

    Interesting experience at Lake Forest Luxury Scalp

    Decided to stop by this place and see the talents. I was led to the back by this girl named Julia but she got a call all of the sudden and said she had something to do and was replaced by Angel. I thought was weird at first at first cause I never had a girl just walk out and get replaced. But Angel said she was sorry but emergency came up for Julia. I honestly didn't mind. Look wise Angel looked a little better but Julia was more petite. Both had nice sized tits. The session overall was pretty good. Opted for an hour massage and she put in the work. Before the main event started she actually asked if I wanted to have a second person. I think her name was Diana or something. But I didn't want to spend that much so just stuck with Angel. We agreed on the donation. The HJ and BBBJ was decent and she switched off between the two before we changed to 69. There some some LFK and teasing in between. Sucked on them tits whenever I got the chance. After the 69 she wrapped me up and we started with doggy before finishing with mish.

  11. #245

    Ruby is at Du Calme and Coco is at Garden + Jojo

    Not sure if anyone else here got the same text with pictures and videos coming out of Garden and DC, but some real bangers are dropping in this week. Yesterday, I scored a 2-girl session with Jojo and Fendi after I saw Jojo was in. Today, I see Latina Ruby is back at DC, they posted a few sexy in house pics, she looks fucking good. Now it seems petite Coco will be at Garden too. I'm heading there today. It's been forever since I last saw Coco, I honestly thought she had retired.

  12. #244

    Sakura at Shi

    The OG's were spot on with this chick, arrived in the PM to the MP and met up with this little japanese hottie. Right from the get-go she was very touchy and immediately greeted me with some DFK. After sucking on each other's faces she then whispered for me to lay face down for the massage which then lead to some very sensual rimming. She was down there for about 10 minutes just going to town while playing with jr. After I was nice and bricked she flipped me over and dropped her ass onto my cock. She told me that she likes it a bit more gentle but took a good romping in a few positions before I unloaded 2 weeks worth into her. I was a bit worn since the day was long so I asked her to cuddle a bit, fondling her nice manmades until jr came around again. She noticed and was elated, whispering 'this time you take my ass' and pulled me over her. Left the kids in the trunk as well and after wipedown and some aqua I was out the door happy as ever!

    L: 7 or 8 (She likes to do the long eye tails type of aegyo makeup so if that's not your taste then 7).

    T & A: 8 (Manmades felt great and booty is bubbly).

    S: 9!

    E: . 5 HF and then 4. For all inclusive with greek.

    Definitely repeating! Don't wait to see her why'all she's a gem and definitely is trying to stick around so treat her well boys!

  13. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Chicago Pizza is hard to find, thanks for the info had been wanting to try some thick pizza. Alot of exotic pizza spots lately been popping up ON IG.

    Peach used to text customers saying to come by, but I had not got a text yet like in the past, glad everyone enjoyed her, pretty cool, something different!!
    Highly recommend ordering on the app and put For Dine In because it takes 30-45 minutes if it's not busy and even longer for a deep dish when it's busy.

    I never get texts from Peach / Sakura but I'll text her a day before to see where she's at. She'll respond with location or girl recommendation when she's not available.

  14. #242
    Had a work call down in OC and thought finally a good opportunity to visit Shi and see what Sukura is all about. Unfortunately she and her partner doesn't come in till the evening so I bounced and went to their sister shop since it was along my route. Walked in, but there was already mongers waiting. Man I didn't have time to wait for sloppy 3 rds so I bounced again since time was running short. Left sad and disappointed since I rarely go towards OC.

    Anyone one had intel on Chloe lube at Shi? Have a follow up call back in OC this week and curious if she has good service.

  15. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavic  [View Original Post]
    Gents, which place has some young, cute skinny spinners in the lineup? Looking for mid 20's, around 100 lbs. Not looking for fake breasts. Decided to clarify as I see a lot of reports about spinners and then coming to see big fake boobs with scars, chunky legs etc. I totally love those sometimes as well, but this week I am in the mood to find my skinny princess.
    Definitely in the mood for spinners my self,. Have you tried Three Seven Spa in Ontario, nice female Named Mila is a Spinner to a point, think you may like what you see and feel, ! Latina, weekends she works I think*.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape