Thread: Casino girls
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 8957
-
07-15-26 19:48 #8912Senior Member

Posts: 247Visiting Vegas
Hello everyone. I'm visiting from Atlanta and will be my first time in Vegas. Staying in Caesar's. Based on my readings, Vegas seems to be a hustler town. I'm familiar with Atlanta and South Florida, so I'm comfortable in those markets. Vegas seems to be a different bread.
I lived in Russia 10 years ago, so I miss Slavic beauty. I always wanted to go back and visit those beautiful angels, but the war started. I know Vegas has lots of girls from all over the world, but where would I find them. Any suggestions, whether it's related to Eastern European girls or other girls, would be appreciated.
-
07-15-26 18:59 #8911Senior Member

Posts: 285What
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-15-26 14:58 #8910Senior Member

Posts: 348I always get hit up near slot machines just before the guest elevators and VIP. Last time it was a duo. One short the other tall. Chick that did the talking was a short fugly red head. Good way to get robbed.
Originally Posted by BoogMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 14:19 #8909Senior Member

Posts: 35Lobby bar
Lobby bar around midnight usually fills up with working girls. Otherwise hit vespers bar at cosmo, they are always there.
Originally Posted by IceGrillz88
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 20:48 #8908Senior Member

Posts: 1879Bellagio
Agreed what Joey said but if you need the BEST spot in bellagio camp out that hallway that goes up to the guest elevators. Watch CG goes up the room then catch them on their way back.
Originally Posted by BoogMan
[View Original Post]
Personally a lot more action at Cosmo by the bar area or Aria (bar, slots, it's a huge place wander around and hunt) You can also camp out by the bar (near the guest elevator) if you have the patience and don't want to do much work.
-
07-13-26 20:43 #8907Senior Member

Posts: 35Caesars Palace
What's the casino girl action like at Caesar's? I'm visiting Vegas for work for the first time 8/3 - 8/7 and that's where I'm staying. I usually like AMPs and K-girls but this sounds like a fun change.
Any advice is appreciated. Happy to trade info if anyone is ever visiting the Huntsville, AL area.
-
07-13-26 12:16 #8906Senior Member

Posts: 148Need to Provide More Context
What's the best restaurant? Well. THAT DEPENDS. Preferences, budget, etc. The higher end places will have the higher end talent. Cosmo, Bellagio, Wynn. And diamonds in the rough can be found at mid tier places too.
Originally Posted by BoogMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 00:10 #8905Senior Member

Posts: 86Bellagio
How is the casino girl action at bellagio compared to cosmo or aria.
What's the best place for casino girls?
-
07-11-26 18:27 #8904Regular Member

Posts: 27Take a walk to the flamingo and linq area (10 min walk) you will see what you like, make eye contact and do your thing.
Originally Posted by DoomVsThanos
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 15:33 #8903Senior Member

Posts: 1879Ellis Island Casino
Really don't have a lot of choices near Tuscany that's walking distance other than Ellis. Don't recall seeing CG there but I wasn't there that long.
Originally Posted by DoomVsThanos
[View Original Post]
Your best bet is most likely hike up to the strip. Find CG and cab her back if she's even willing. Good luck!
-
07-04-26 01:13 #8902Regular Member

Posts: 23Anything Near Tuscany?
I'll be there in August for a few days during the week (Tuesday morning to Friday morning) and I wanted to know if you all know where is a good spot to go near the Tuscany Suites, that would help.
-
06-29-26 16:04 #8901Regular Member

Posts: 2MGM Grand and Strip
I am staying at MGM Grand and I did see some BCG walking around and pretending to be playing at the slots.
None were my type.
I also walked the strip to Venetian and the BCG primarily hung out at Linq and Harrahs.
I saw a couple WCG but they were fairly average.
I scoped out Cosmo and I could not tell if any CG were walking.
Hopefully more luck tonight.
-
06-20-26 14:13 #8900Senior Member

Posts: 142Cosmo at machines near Chandelier bar late at night drew a few that would sit next to me and chat.
-
06-20-26 12:04 #8899Senior Member

Posts: 418BBW with big chachabingas?
Plenty like that downtown. CG's and BBW tourist chicks looking to get laid. Awhile back I saw a thick blonde in a gold sequin dress playing slots downtown at 4 Q who had the vibe of a CG, but was not 100% certain. Later on we ran into each other on Fremont street. Let's just say we had a good covered evening.
Originally Posted by ProfessorJax
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 02:55 #8898Regular Member

Posts: 11Treasure Island
I'll be visiting next week for a few days and staying at TI. I've read through the thread and found little mention of TI in comparison to other locations (Venetian, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan, MGM Grand, Paris, etc). I was wondering what are the chances of finding some action? TIA.










Reply With Quote





