Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 29370
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28785

    Star South?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Rather than stand in line check out alternatives:

    Leah at Star South. Tall girl, natural C's, decent massage and excellent finish.

    Monica at spa by the Asian grocery by Apple. New chick from WI, taller, nice bod, natural C's, good massage, good HE.

    "Legendary" Irene at Summer Massage. Perfect MILF body, great massage, and 10/10 on HE's.

    If Mongers swarm any place LEO pays attention- that is how Kitty got noticed!!
    Where's star south? Never heard of this place.

  2. #28784
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Well done my friend. Now all the lurkers can get there and road block it LOL. You're about to start these mongers parking on the grass like they are at the 500. I'll be there taking donations for parking spots.

    Glad you got in there before the crowd. Always a great feeling when the unexpected happens.

    Firehouse will probably get busted like Mundy. And then people won't understand how it got raided.

    And I'm assuming you didn't encounter a road block on her rear end. Or did you create one yourself LOL.
    LOL- fortunately no road blocks encountered. Nor given. Sure was fun tho. Been away for work for the past 10 days or so. Good to be back home and looks like I've missed quite a bit.

  3. #28783

    Lena Firehouse. Meh

    Made a 35 min trek to see what it was all about. Was about to turn in and another car did. I went to an empty lot, waited a bit and called to see who was avail. Said Lena and Luna were there but just Lena avail. Boom! Perfect. Got in and settled up. For me, 6 on the scale. The massage and tease was actually super nice. The tits though, yeah huge nipples but shaped like half drank capri suns LOL. She def likes them squeezed and received the DT and pushing her down was cool but beyond that wasn't impressed. FS was avg, didn't venture to the islands either. I dunno, maybe I was too sucked in by the hype LOL. Legit massage tho. If she comes back down south might give her another go, but wouldn't go out of my way.

  4. #28782

    Lucky Sunshine Spa

    Visited Lucky Sunshine Spa today and met LuLu I think that's what she said her name was. Cute petite with pretty titties. B2 b was amazing with a lot of moaning. Almost made me want to kiss her, but I didn't. On the flip b2 b massage too.

  5. #28781

    Angel Spa South

    New talent at Angel Spa South. I didn't get any extras because I was short on time, but the massage was great. Her hands were soft and gentle and will apply pressure if asked. Going back this weekend to try more.

  6. #28780
    Quote Originally Posted by Observer58  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to what you find out. I think that Monday thru Thursday is when four hand is offered, based on what Jen said.
    Jen does give a great massage. When I saw her it was at her house. She remained clothed for the duration. Will she go topless or get naked? If so, how does one make that happen?

  7. #28779

    Lafayette Rd.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeingIndy91  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been lately to lavendar by Lafayette rd?

    I want to check the talent, if no one has been I may TOFTT.
    The talent is not good, don't waste your time.

  8. #28778

    Lavendar Lafayette.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeingIndy91  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been lately to lavendar by Lafayette rd?

    I want to check the talent, if no one has been I may TOFTT.
    It used to me my go to place when Amber worked there however the last time I was in to just check it out. Homely chick with poor massage skills and full untrimmed Bush down below practically threy herself at me to have boomboom. No way I would venture there unless I hear different.

  9. #28777
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 132

    Request

    Anybody know the lineup at Sweets? I saw Nana a couple weeks ago and there was a new girl but didn't get her name. Or the Any that was there that I reported on.

    Looking for very tiny and affectionate. PM is fine. TIA.

  10. #28776

    SRO. Alternatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Marblism  [View Original Post]
    Damn that sucks. I drove by around 9:00 and actually had three cars in the lot. Decided I didn't want to be the forth so drove around a bit. Texted to see if Lina was available at 9:30 and was told yes, but at 9:25 saw two cars pulling in behind each other with two car already in the lot. Seem like the DMV, take a number now serving # with six or seven cars within the first hour of open. Too busy for me so I'll miss her at Firehouse.
    Rather than stand in line check out alternatives:

    Leah at Star South. Tall girl, natural C's, decent massage and excellent finish.

    Monica at spa by the Asian grocery by Apple. New chick from WI, taller, nice bod, natural C's, good massage, good HE.

    "Legendary" Irene at Summer Massage. Perfect MILF body, great massage, and 10/10 on HE's.

    If Mongers swarm any place LEO pays attention- that is how Kitty got noticed!!

  11. #28775

    Eye-a

    Quote Originally Posted by Keesk  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Eye a Mia to see the line-up, greeted by CoCo and anther I didn't get the name of. She's the old Coco that's been at Eye for a while, search for her reports she's a fun time, think the other girl has also been there before.

    Daily Spa had a car both times I drove by.

    The one on S Keystone, Suite A was open, cars in the parking lot, don't know if they were busy. Also haven't seen any reports on Lavender (LEO) in a while either.

    Anyone know one with a petite / shorter provider, or who speaks good English?
    In eye a mia, the coco you are talking about is the one with the bubbly butt, skimpy one piece lightblue dress?

    I might TOFTT if there are no reports on lavender by Lafayette.

  12. #28774
    Quote Originally Posted by Marblism  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update, haven't seen her in so long I actually forgot she was still around. Yes, she gives a great massage and for her age has a killer body. Will have to schedule a four hand and see how the extras go with that.
    Looking forward to what you find out. I think that Monday thru Thursday is when four hand is offered, based on what Jen said.

  13. #28773

    Lavendar

    Has anyone been lately to lavendar by Lafayette rd?

    I want to check the talent, if no one has been I may TOFTT.

  14. #28772
    Quote Originally Posted by Keesk  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Eye a Mia to see the line-up, greeted by CoCo and anther I didn't get the name of. She's the old Coco that's been at Eye for a while, search for her reports she's a fun time, think the other girl has also been there before.

    Daily Spa had a car both times I drove by.

    The one on S Keystone, Suite A was open, cars in the parking lot, don't know if they were busy. Also haven't seen any reports on Lavender (LEO) in a while either.

    Anyone know one with a petite / shorter provider, or who speaks good English?
    Is this the Coco with the bubbly butt and skimpy lightblue single piece dress? I been craving for her for a while.

  15. #28771

    Eye-A

    Quote Originally Posted by Keesk  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Eye a Mia to see the line-up, greeted by CoCo and anther I didn't get the name of. She's the old Coco that's been at Eye for a while, search for her reports she's a fun time, think the other girl has also been there before.

    Daily Spa had a car both times I drove by.

    The one on S Keystone, Suite A was open, cars in the parking lot, don't know if they were busy. Also haven't seen any reports on Lavender (LEO) in a while either.

    Anyone know one with a petite / shorter provider, or who speaks good English?
    Is the Coco you are talking about, the one with the bubbly but and that usually has a skimpy lightblue single piece dress?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape