Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #244

    Sakura at Shi

    The OG's were spot on with this chick, arrived in the PM to the MP and met up with this little japanese hottie. Right from the get-go she was very touchy and immediately greeted me with some DFK. After sucking on each other's faces she then whispered for me to lay face down for the massage which then lead to some very sensual rimming. She was down there for about 10 minutes just going to town while playing with jr. After I was nice and bricked she flipped me over and dropped her ass onto my cock. She told me that she likes it a bit more gentle but took a good romping in a few positions before I unloaded 2 weeks worth into her. I was a bit worn since the day was long so I asked her to cuddle a bit, fondling her nice manmades until jr came around again. She noticed and was elated, whispering 'this time you take my ass' and pulled me over her. Left the kids in the trunk as well and after wipedown and some aqua I was out the door happy as ever!

    L: 7 or 8 (She likes to do the long eye tails type of aegyo makeup so if that's not your taste then 7).

    T & A: 8 (Manmades felt great and booty is bubbly).

    S: 9!

    E: . 5 HF and then 4. For all inclusive with greek.

    Definitely repeating! Don't wait to see her why'all she's a gem and definitely is trying to stick around so treat her well boys!

  2. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Chicago Pizza is hard to find, thanks for the info had been wanting to try some thick pizza. Alot of exotic pizza spots lately been popping up ON IG.

    Peach used to text customers saying to come by, but I had not got a text yet like in the past, glad everyone enjoyed her, pretty cool, something different!!
    Highly recommend ordering on the app and put For Dine In because it takes 30-45 minutes if it's not busy and even longer for a deep dish when it's busy.

    I never get texts from Peach / Sakura but I'll text her a day before to see where she's at. She'll respond with location or girl recommendation when she's not available.

  3. #242
    Had a work call down in OC and thought finally a good opportunity to visit Shi and see what Sukura is all about. Unfortunately she and her partner doesn't come in till the evening so I bounced and went to their sister shop since it was along my route. Walked in, but there was already mongers waiting. Man I didn't have time to wait for sloppy 3 rds so I bounced again since time was running short. Left sad and disappointed since I rarely go towards OC.

    Anyone one had intel on Chloe lube at Shi? Have a follow up call back in OC this week and curious if she has good service.

  4. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavic  [View Original Post]
    Gents, which place has some young, cute skinny spinners in the lineup? Looking for mid 20's, around 100 lbs. Not looking for fake breasts. Decided to clarify as I see a lot of reports about spinners and then coming to see big fake boobs with scars, chunky legs etc. I totally love those sometimes as well, but this week I am in the mood to find my skinny princess.
    Definitely in the mood for spinners my self,. Have you tried Three Seven Spa in Ontario, nice female Named Mila is a Spinner to a point, think you may like what you see and feel, ! Latina, weekends she works I think*.

  5. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Was able to come back early from work trip. Stopped by Ruby Spa in Whittier on my ride home from airport. Check SGV section for that report.

    Wasn't happy so I drove down to the OC for some Rances Pizza (Chicago deep dish). Texted a couple of places and Sakura was one of the first to respond to let me know it was slow at Shi Spa? (Shows Palm Massage on wall).

    Walked through the inside door and Ruby / Judy? Let me in. Told her I was here for Sakura and she took the hf and had me wait.

    The walls are thin because you could hear the guy next door enjoying his time.

    Half way through his fun Sakura excused herself and then 5 minutes later she comes in fresh in her fairy dress and we giggle at the slapping sound in the next room.

    I hand her the rest of the donation and she starts a massage and walks my back.

    Turns me over and gives me a nice ripple suck and stroke. Jokes with me that even though I'm her husband she wants to share me with her friend.

    I agree and are / J comes in and fun starts. Double BBBJ while Ruby sits on my face. Sakura switches to my balls and Ruby gives a nice wet BJ while grinding my face.

    Sakura tells me it's time and she doesn't give me an option and just squats down bare Greek style and tells me to enjoy.

    This was fun and I finished inside Sakura. After she lifts off she sits on my stomach and pretends she's Gary the Snail.

    Hot towel, no water but still left happy.

    BTW Arizona is not a fun place for the hobby.
    Chicago Pizza is hard to find, thanks for the info had been wanting to try some thick pizza. Alot of exotic pizza spots lately been popping up ON IG.

    Peach used to text customers saying to come by, but I had not got a text yet like in the past, glad everyone enjoyed her, pretty cool, something different!!

  6. #239

    BB Spa Chloe

    I was visiting the area and had some time to kill. Decided to call BB Spa and got there in 10 minutes or so. Luna welcomed me and took to the room. I needed massage as well as booked 1 hour and paid the house fee. Luna sent Chloe for the hour massage. She came in all smiling. She has good body and frame with a very cute smile. Man made tits but I found her hot. Laid down and massage was fine. She did some moves with fingers and backs (like deep tissue texh ique) that was very nice after spending a lot of time on the beach. 15 minutes or so teasing started and I was hard. I had time so I negotiated 2 rounds dfk, BBBJ and cfs for 3. Her BBBJ was fine, she got me very hard and I pumped her away in standing missionary with a lots of dfk whenever I wanted. I told her that I needed more massage before the second round and she did not dissapoint this time. It has been rare to get good massage at mist of the places with extra services. After 15-20 minutes of good massage I was ready formthe second round. She got me hard quickly with BBBJ and I got to ride her again. It took me a bit longer in the second round but came in the bag. Cloe cleaned up and I decided tontake a shower. Afterward she gave a hug and kiss. Luna caught me on way out and thanked for spending an hour with Chloe. It's a good place. I met Angela too. She has a nice plump ass and will try her next time I am in town. I won't mine the petite Luna either.

  7. #238

    BBBJ in south county

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojdm88  [View Original Post]
    Would you guys say this probably the best place for a BBBJ in Southern part of OC, currently? Staying down here till Thursday and wasn't looking to driving up to Santa ana / Orange area.
    Here's a list of places I've been able to get a BBBJ in South County:

    Four Seasons in Lake Forest.

    Luxury Scalp in LF.

    Body Spa in LF.

    Beauty Relax in Laguna Hills.

    LA Acupuncture in LH.

    Moon Chu in LH.

    Lakeview Day Spa in LH.

    I'm pretty sure they do it at Asia Spa too, I just never managed to stay long enough. Been there 3 times, and it just didn't click with me. Maybe one day I'll actually stick around for a session.

  8. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelRyanato  [View Original Post]
    Stop by and got paired up with Amy. Opted for an hour massage and she came in to greet me. She seem decently young, good smile, not bad looking. Build a bit on the average side and short and D size tits. They actually did a real massage I think it went on for 40 min or so. Then flipped and whispered if I wanted more. Went through the menu and donation. Started with some light teasing and lfk. Then moved onto HJ followed by BBBJ. Took her time and put in the work. Tried to DT but she wasnt having it LOL. Finished with me busting on her. Cleaned me up and helped me get dressed.
    Just curious but what was the damage? Never sure about LF pricing vs Garden Grove.

  9. #236

    Sakura and Ruby or Judy?

    Was able to come back early from work trip. Stopped by Ruby Spa in Whittier on my ride home from airport. Check SGV section for that report.

    Wasn't happy so I drove down to the OC for some Rances Pizza (Chicago deep dish). Texted a couple of places and Sakura was one of the first to respond to let me know it was slow at Shi Spa? (Shows Palm Massage on wall).

    Walked through the inside door and Ruby / Judy? Let me in. Told her I was here for Sakura and she took the hf and had me wait.

    The walls are thin because you could hear the guy next door enjoying his time.

    Half way through his fun Sakura excused herself and then 5 minutes later she comes in fresh in her fairy dress and we giggle at the slapping sound in the next room.

    I hand her the rest of the donation and she starts a massage and walks my back.

    Turns me over and gives me a nice ripple suck and stroke. Jokes with me that even though I'm her husband she wants to share me with her friend.

    I agree and are / J comes in and fun starts. Double BBBJ while Ruby sits on my face. Sakura switches to my balls and Ruby gives a nice wet BJ while grinding my face.

    Sakura tells me it's time and she doesn't give me an option and just squats down bare Greek style and tells me to enjoy.

    This was fun and I finished inside Sakura. After she lifts off she sits on my stomach and pretends she's Gary the Snail.

    Hot towel, no water but still left happy.

    BTW Arizona is not a fun place for the hobby.

  10. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelRyanato  [View Original Post]
    Stop by and got paired up with Amy. Opted for an hour massage and she came in to greet me. She seem decently young, good smile, not bad looking. Build a bit on the average side and short and D size tits. They actually did a real massage I think it went on for 40 min or so. Then flipped and whispered if I wanted more. Went through the menu and donation. Started with some light teasing and lfk. Then moved onto HJ followed by BBBJ. Took her time and put in the work. Tried to DT but she wasnt having it LOL. Finished with me busting on her. Cleaned me up and helped me get dressed.
    Would you guys say this probably the best place for a BBBJ in Southern part of OC, currently? Staying down here till Thursday and wasn't looking to driving up to Santa ana / Orange area.

  11. #234
    [Deleted by Admin]

    It doesn't matter if you tone them down so they don't sound like a penthouse review they are still ads and not experiences and it's so easy to see the difference.

    A2

  12. #233

    Spinners anyone?

    Gents, which place has some young, cute skinny spinners in the lineup? Looking for mid 20's, around 100 lbs. Not looking for fake breasts. Decided to clarify as I see a lot of reports about spinners and then coming to see big fake boobs with scars, chunky legs etc. I totally love those sometimes as well, but this week I am in the mood to find my skinny princess.

  13. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    In Orange, correct? How was the PM?
    Yes 282 and Tustin.

    Not great, I've had better.

  14. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigarro  [View Original Post]
    Went in for the 100 prostate special, no tip as it was all included. Middle age lady and received a so so massage with HE for 30 min. Its a small store complex not to busy.

    They also have nuru b2 b but I don't think I would want one from her as she was a bit chunky. No FS available from what I was told.
    In Orange, correct? How was the PM?

  15. #230

    Standard Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMan2000  [View Original Post]
    What was the house fee and tip?
    House fee is usually 35-40 depending.

    60 HJ Breast play.

    80 HJ FV.

    80-120 HJ BJ DATY.

    120-160 BBBJCIM DATY.

    140-180 BBFS CFS.

    If you are happy and a repeat customer BBFSCIP is on the menu and the donation is never more than two Benjamin's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape