Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36896

    Familiar?

    Why does this one look familiar to me? Anyone have any insights?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...4/848973380158

  2. #36895

    Southside Sadie

    She was posting tonight so I popped over for a nice session. Bbj, couple positions, some dirty talk and that did it! She is nice change vs active addiction girls. She has a real job, so have to take advantage of when she's has the hotel booked on her day off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/834942724079

  3. #36894

    Rain

    Saw this one last night. Tall skinny model like. Good comms. By Rosie's. Was a good visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/878868730266

  4. #36893

    Rae

    Has anyone seen this one? Interested in checking her out, might TOFTT. Haven't seen any info in the forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...e/807776010349

  5. #36892

    My old UTR is mainstream

    Been seeing this girl for couple years for car dates off willis rd. She she is now posting again. She has nice thick body, great tits and DT skills. Mouth gets nice and sloppy dripping down the balls. Pussy was snug too. Of course lost touch when her phone stopped working. Anyone see her recently? I want to hit that again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...0/515984491233
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4897.jpg‎  

  6. #36891

    Pictures are her

    She's the girl in the picture but that's it. #2+6 for bbj. BBJ was wack af. She was sniffing like crazy. She talking a hundred miles an hour. I think the monkey is on her back and azz has sunken. Not worth the time or effort. Spend your money elsewhere fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/212232090

  7. #36890
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    No, my post was in response to him asking about big booty Judy. I see he put the title as big booty Judy but the name in the body as Jessica, so there's some confusion. Haha.

    Big booty Judy changed her number, but she was still off of Brook road and that new number starting with 213 was her. She did go mia again this weekend though.

    I haven't seen army Jessica in like a year.
    Thanks for the clarification!

  8. #36889
    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Are you speaking of Army Jessica??
    No, my post was in response to him asking about big booty Judy. I see he put the title as big booty Judy but the name in the body as Jessica, so there's some confusion. Haha.

    Big booty Judy changed her number, but she was still off of Brook road and that new number starting with 213 was her. She did go mia again this weekend though.

    I haven't seen army Jessica in like a year.

  9. #36888

    Rain

    Is this the infamous Rain I've read on the board years ago? Did anyone see her recently and does she do DT well?

    TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/630778450735

  10. #36887
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    The 213 number is her new number. She's just been hard to get a hold of lately. She text me back yesterday but then stopped. It's definitely her though.
    Are you speaking of Army Jessica??

  11. #36886
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    I had an urge the last few days and tried contacting Jessica. I noticed she used a new phone # her last post on STG about 10 days ago. I didn't get any response from my texts. Has anyone visited Jessica recently and is she still at her usual place on Brook Road? Thanks for any info. Jammin.
    The 213 number is her new number. She's just been hard to get a hold of lately. She text me back yesterday but then stopped. It's definitely her though.

  12. #36885
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Number!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Saw Winter today.i


    She's better at the DT today than she was years ago and she's proud of it. She was good back then too.

    She was tested today. Despite the watered eyes and overcoming her gag reflexes for every inch further more her throat was penetrated, she kept taking it like a champ with enthusiasm. Asked her a few times if it's a bit too much and backed off and she told me I didn't need to slow down. Literally the equivalent of pounding the p*ssy as hard as possible.

    DT FF is her specialty and BBBJCIM's my thing, have not sampled her other services, but she does provide FS and Greek.

    And she's looking for help!!
    Send me winters numbers please !128591;127997;.

  13. #36884

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys seen this girl? She doesn't have her name on her ad and I couldn't find anything in the few pages I looked through.

    Thanks!
    I hit her up a while back and hit me with the deposit bs.

  14. #36883

    Big Booty Judy

    I had an urge the last few days and tried contacting Jessica. I noticed she used a new phone # her last post on STG about 10 days ago. I didn't get any response from my texts. Has anyone visited Jessica recently and is she still at her usual place on Brook Road? Thanks for any info. Jammin.

  15. #36882

    Hmmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to the lady in the link not to long ago. I like the way she looks on the ad and her donation requests are reasonable. However, there is one problem. When I text her and got a response, the number appears to have a male owner with a male's name beside the number. Has anyone seen this lady? Am I tripping and she is using someone else's phone for communication? Or is this her bf / handler who is going to be present to set me up to get jacked. Mind telling me to run and see someone else. But my eyes are telling me to go get that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/258985745345
    You do you. But no skin pics? Not in my comfy zone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape