Thread: Korean Palace
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 796
-
07-16-26 20:49 #736Senior Member

Posts: 691I could have tried to get approved on vacation with an agency that had both Melody and Hyeri in the San Jose, CA area.
I did great with a k-beauty with another agency, but I got a winner after two slight letdowns.
I think I am done with un-reviewed ladies. No more TOFTT for me. Even at KP.
I love the help here and at TER. Mostly just repeating ladies is best.
-
07-15-26 06:11 #735Senior Member

Posts: 958If you're traveling soon it'd be better to plan something in the city. KP is notoriously difficult to get into, some have reported trying for months before getting access.
Originally Posted by DingmanHI
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 00:18 #734Senior Member

Posts: 87Locations
Out of town here looking for information. I'll be traveling to Chicago soon and lots of good reports here especially the one about the Eileen Gu look alike. I won't have a car so we will need to access via Metro. It looks like the locations for Korean Palace are in the suburbs. If I'm staying in downtown Chicago are any of the locations easily accessible by transit at night?? Or are there better options in the city??
-
07-14-26 15:46 #733Senior Member

Posts: 66Sabelle and Eileen Gu looks alike
Sabelle swung open the door in slinky lingerie and boom—there she was, this tall, model-skinny stunner with a pretty face that looks like Eileen Gu decided to moonlight in Victoria's Secret. Legs for days, perfectly toned and slender everywhere. I was hooked instantly.
Her BBBJ skills? Next-level fantastic. Deep throat magic mixed with a sneaky tongue trick that had me fighting for control in record time. We jumped into a fun 69 where her cute little "meow" moans while riding my face were comedy gold and crazy hot at the same time.
Missionary turned fiery with her begging for deeper and harder, all while keeping that playful, naughty vibe that made everything feel ridiculously fun and real. Great energy, genuine laughs, and zero rush afterward.
Bottom line: tall, skinny dream girl with killer skills who left me cracking up Highly recommended!
-
07-14-26 11:22 #732Regular Member

Posts: 13How much is the damage?
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 16:02 #731Senior Member

Posts: 83Appreciate the info. This is the main purpose of this website!
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 12:37 #730Regular Member

Posts: 14SABELLE or AILEEN
Anybody tried either of them? Seems to be booked for a preferred time slot.
-
07-09-26 09:34 #729Senior Member

Posts: 468But the ad says "young beauty".
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 19:10 #728Senior Member

Posts: 691That is a great report.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 21:58 #727Senior Member

Posts: 308Jeni
Went to see Jeni in Glenview. She is not young, or particularly good looking. Picture Judy from OD, but a little younger. I think she's in her 50's. The pics on the web site are her, but touched up. I will recommend if you want to get your brains fucked out by a highly experienced professional. Kissing, rimming, blowing, fucking, hand job-- all 10/10. Bare and 2 pops available on the white board for the usual upcharges. She has a good body for her age. Nice tits and they're natural. If you're not interested in older women, you might want to shy away. But if it works for you, she is a lot of fun.
-
07-01-26 12:42 #726Senior Member

Posts: 361Aria very good service
Just experienced Aria for myself.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
Great service.
Her oral skills are excellent.
I mean deep with eye contact and slurping sounds.
No hands all her mouth and tongue.
Her control was incredible.
She knew how to pleasure me but slow down so I didn't finish and we could keep going.
Face very pretty I'd guess about 30 but couldn't tell for sure.
Great dfk.
So sensual.
She is stunningly beautiful.
Here for one more week.
Worth a repeat imo.
Happy 4th everyone.
Darth.
-
06-29-26 11:29 #725Senior Member

Posts: 375Clear your mail
I tried to send you a message but your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 21:51 #724Senior Member

Posts: 361Aria
Nice.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
What picture on line best represents her.
Darth.
-
06-28-26 21:41 #723Senior Member

Posts: 578RE: Aria - One of my favorites EVER. Face 9 Body 9.5 performance 9.5 GFE Feel 10
HAD to go back for another round and now I can give her a 9. 5 for performance as well. This girl is literally the girl I dream about being behind the door when it opens. Although I like the tiny ones a little bit more so if she was 4' 10" and 85 lbs as opposed to 5'5" and 95 lbs she would and had a little nicer ass she would be perfect. I have been in touch with her since she left and she was expecting me. I asked her for a favor, if she would greet me at the door completely naked, of which she gladly did which got me going before I even had my shoes off as I pulled her in close for a nice dfk with her nakedness against me. To the sofa for a few minutes then picked her up and off to the bedroom. A quick shower where she started an amazing BBBJ and then a quick dry off and on to the bed where she continued sucking my cock for a good 15 minutes it was heaven and I almost spilled before the main event. Then a nice slow session of daty alternating with nice deep fucking. After about 25 minutes back and forth it was time to blow the load, and then she spooned right up to me and started caressing me as we caught up talking four about 10 minutes before another quick shower to wrap up. Can't wait to see her again. She is here another week. What a doll!
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
TP.
-
06-26-26 10:21 #722Senior Member

Posts: 97Hara
$ for BBFS. $. 5 for msog. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






