Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 12318
-
07-16-26 16:49 #12018Senior Member

Posts: 207House massage
She will do it with gusto.
Originally Posted by Bhanson475
[View Original Post]
https://www.findtheseven.com/listings/38687
-
07-16-26 16:18 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 87Best option
Where can on go to get Tuma "salad tossed ".
In the mood for something different.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Feel free to PM.
-
07-15-26 23:51 #12016Regular Member

Posts: 3Yeah, smart to pass on her. I don't see myself ever going back to "Good" either.
Originally Posted by GetUp1970
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the recs, brother. I've heard good things about Candy. But.
I've realized that I am kind of chasing the dragon in trying fulfill the memory of an experience decades ago. I think at this point I've been searching for an "older" provider who is more on the loving / sensual / silly / flirty end of the spectrum than what I've heard is going on with Momo at Candy. I also have a fascination with the legends I've heard of providers like Cici at House, who for whatever reason are in it for the love of the game.
Hot young bodies are a dime a dozen, but as weird as it sounds I've realized it's pointless without some kind of vibe.
Sorry to get all philosophical, but I hope to get input on some of those more passionate and interesting providers than just the hot and wild ones.
Thanks again, good luck, and happy hunting.
-
07-15-26 20:37 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 31Sounds like that could be the Yuki that just left Red Rose above the crystal shop in Beaverton. I may have to head to the Eastside for a visit soon, she was great.
Originally Posted by Nimadebi
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 14:23 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 32Thank you for the heads up on Toffee. I was very interest after seeing her picture. I will pass now.
Originally Posted by JeffLebowski
[View Original Post]
I can safely reccommend Momo at Candy, she is there for the rest of July. Anni at Candy is always my top choice. Jesse at Beauty and Chanel at Love are great options but neither are currently in town. Not sure if they will be back but it is worth keeping an eye out for them.
-
07-14-26 22:31 #12013Regular Member

Posts: 5Golden Dragon, Lake Oswego
Google maps shows it as permanently closed, but a week ago I stopped by after seeing an ad for it somewhere. Address is on State St in Lake Oswego (sort of a weird little strip mall on 43).
Massage was decent (not as good as the nearby legit* Ivy Asian Massage). Paid for 1 hr massage, which was 7. , and given that my body was tense, she lent a hand, and I left happy. Tip was. 6.
Also my own hand roamed UC, and there was a Donskoy cat in the area.
(Google that one!
I probably won't go back, given closer options that I think are better, but in a pinch is fine.
*There was a provider at Ivy who left a year ago, sadly, who did offer HE in addition to an amazing massage. I've never had luck there again.
-
07-14-26 20:51 #12012Senior Member

Posts: 94Reconned down Powell briefly today, stopping by Cinderellas (used to be Sisters), and Seren (used to be Enjoy).
Cinderellas was staffed by an attractive older lady in a moomoo styled one piece dress (I'd guess early 50's). Couldn't see her form, but she carried the energy of a bored cougar ready for some attention. Was mildly interested based on her attitude and face alone, but I moved on.
Seren, which still had Enjoy branded cards in the lobby, was staffed by a nervous and unfriendly younger ladyplain jane, but youth is its own form of beauty. I considered returning despite her unwillingness to come into the lobby or open the grating (she interacted with me through it), but a casual inquiry about pricing was met with what I can only assume was a lie ($70 for a half hour!). I took that as a clue, but half wonder if she simply misunderstood my question.
$70 half hour sessions shouldn't be a thing till 2035. Heh.
-
07-14-26 19:52 #12011Regular Member

Posts: 3Various reports in Portland + Salem
Bliss Haven - 2 visits.
Score:
2. 5/5.
Provider:
Same 40's-ish MILF type both times, sexy body.
Review:
Ok rooms.
Haven't seen this place mentioned much here but it's definitely mainly a FS shop.
A bit dirty. Prior guys cover on the floor.
Relatively high foot traffic. Many interruptions both sessions.
Rushed. Both sessions ended before time.
Fine, but wouldn't visit again unless in a pinch.
$. 5, $. 7.
Svcs:
BBBJ, DATY, CBJ, FS (didn't try).
GOOD / CNE - 1 visit.
Score:
0/5.
Provider:
Toffee.
Review:
Terrible rooms.
This was a bad time. Toffee has a great body with a bad personality.
Super super super Rushed. Ignored my input. Seemed to want nothing to do with me, which is new.
Wore her AirPod the whole time.
This place is gross, would never try again.
Svcs:
BBBJ, CFS.
YUMI (Salem) - 2 visits.
Score:
3. 25/5.
Provider:
Same late 40's / early 50's woman both times.
Review:
Decent rooms.
1st visit was decent. Good massage. Decent CFS. Intro's to another staff, early 20's. Couldn't be more than 90#.
2nd visit was poor. Basically no massage, terrible BBBJ, rushed smelly CFS.
2nd visit was so rushed she gave me. 2 back.
Would scope for a different staff, the older lady is not fun.
$$, $. 8.
Svcs:
BBBJ, CFS.
Shu-Ya (Salem) - 1. 5 visits.
Score:
4. 75/5.
Provider:
Angelina.
Review:
Great rooms.
1st visit was AMAZING. Angelina is an angel. Best massage of my life. Great CBJ+CFS.
She is a gem, I left thinking I was in love.
2nd visit, Messaged earlier in the day, and told to come see her, I showed up mid day and door was locked and sign turned off. No response to message.
Will be back for Angelina, I could marry her LOL.
Svcs:
BBBJ, CFS.
UP NEXT:
Touch Volcanic.
Candy.
Any suggestions or input for providers who take their time and give true GFE?
-
07-13-26 22:57 #12010Banned Member

Posts: 5Yuki. Beauty spa
Is it slow everywhere or just me? Stopped by Beauty because its within walking distance.
Didn't have to wait, so that was great. I got a pretty face. Endowed in the chest region too which is hard to find on skinny girls. Yuki was her name? I think I finally understand that I will never see an amazing massage from these places. Not even the unicorn.
Behind closed doors, still a banging time, literally. Nice round bubbly tits, not big enough to suffocate me, but shaped nicely. BBBJ was nice and slow. She's also light enough handle a few exotic positions. Pretty fun time.
-
07-13-26 15:58 #12009Senior Member

Posts: 236That's not Candy.
Originally Posted by WwMan90
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 14:19 #12008Senior Member

Posts: 60Candy
Hit the blue house and met all the girls. Bebe had been up all night. Saw Emily. Cute gal with great boobs. Couldn't take all of my cock so if your bigger than average it may be better somewhere else. Outstanding oral.
-
07-13-26 13:59 #12007Regular Member

Posts: 14Cherry definitely has a warmer smile than Cleo. She's friendlier, and her service is excellent as well.
Originally Posted by LookingX
[View Original Post]
She has a petite, slender figure and still has the nips, but will bareback the BJ &if asked nicely. However, this time I chose the four-hand massage. It was wild and crazy. Once they know you well enough, they will cut loose if you want. Also happens to be great spot for a relaxed vibe. Very reliable and eager to please.
-
07-13-26 11:50 #12006Senior Member

Posts: 187082nd vs mill and 4th plain blvds
Ended up driving down 4th plain in the Couve, Started around 164th and going west. Lost count of how many Massage places there are. A while ago I visited a few, All seemed good for FS the girls were not bad either. But this can change fast. With the public crackdown in Oregon. One might look to Vantuckey for some better action.
Cheers going to be a warmer week for sure.
-
07-13-26 07:56 #12005Senior Member

Posts: 43Enjoy Spa
I was visiting some friends in Portland over the weekend. I decided to sneak out and go have a massage. I stumbled across Enjoy Spa. I was greeted at the door by Lisa. She gave me a good massage and we had a lot of fun on the flip. I am not familiar what the standard age is in Portland. Where I'm from most of the working girls are old enough to be grandmas. She is definitely on the younger side. She had a nice fair skin not a lot of makeup. She had a nice body with I would say natural C's. I had such a good time, I still keep thinking about it. Hopefully she is still there next time I visit Portland.
I could only find one link and it was an older one, but I'll include that as well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...i/741843153210
-
07-12-26 22:17 #12004Regular Member

Posts: 23Love Story for all. Such a dream
As I was wandering PDX, fell asleep on the bus line. Dreaming. Dropped off on powell, in front of Love. Stopped in and met Nina. Nina? Yeah, she wasn't the first person I met. The first was a newer woman. Claimed to be 25, and I believe it. But this is my second dream here, and I was curious about Nina for a round 2. Nina has natural cups, not bolt on. They are at least Double D's. She's got a longer face, and great smile. We settled for a round which cost usual 2. Her massage skills are good, but I was eager to feel those DDD? Maybe Double D's, nah, I have to believe DDD's. Wonderful hang. She's got some discolorization in her stomach / hip area on the skin, but nothing of concern. She used a jimmy to blow with but has very good skills. She then saddled up with forward facing riding. That offered, again, wonderful hang that would occasionally drag across my chest. So satisfying. I made sure to do doggy and watch the mirror as they swung. She's here for a few weeks. I may have to go back for the other, but would absolutely hit this again. Worth the chest, if you like non-bolt-on action, and a larger cup size but small waist and build.









Reply With Quote




