Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 328 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 4914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4794

    Here's a resource (maybe)


  2. #4793

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddydyer5  [View Original Post]
    https://www.facebook.com/nikkidoesmassages/ have not been yet, how about Cathay?
    Nikki lists on Skip the Games.

  3. #4792

    Cathay is on FB

    https://www.facebook.com/CathaySpa/reviews --I'm following and see there are reviews. Some are from couples so really no details. I did look at this website and you can read it as it seems like it's a LMT massage and not what we in the lifestyle expect. Of course I may be wrong. Has anyone tried out Cathay? The address to Cathay is in the links.

  4. #4791

    Independent massage

    https://www.facebook.com/nikkidoesmassages/ I have contacted on Facebook but have not got a response. I plan to text next. Has anyone else tried her? She mentions STG which is Skip the Games? Respond here or if you want to you can message me.

  5. #4790
    Quote Originally Posted by Biskit  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check out the new talent at rose today. I was very pleased when Kahoy (I have no idea how to spell it) opened the door. She appears to be younger than their usual talent. Maybe mid thirties she could pass for her twenties. Very cute in the face very sexy body. I had the usual experience that I've come to expect from rose. I didn't see any other girls while I was there.
    What was your donation and service lay out? Feel free to PM me if you are more comfortable doing that.

  6. #4789

    On facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/nikkidoesmassages/ have not been yet, how about Cathay?

  7. #4788

    Rose

    Decided to check out the new talent at rose today. I was very pleased when Kahoy (I have no idea how to spell it) opened the door. She appears to be younger than their usual talent. Maybe mid thirties she could pass for her twenties. Very cute in the face very sexy body. I had the usual experience that I've come to expect from rose. I didn't see any other girls while I was there.

  8. #4787
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Brickhouse sounds interesting. Is Kay thicker than the norm at GQ?
    I visites GQ earlier this week and fot Kay. It was one of my best expriences at GQ. She is taller than most Koreans with long legs, a nice body and seems to enjoy herself.

  9. #4786
    Quote Originally Posted by Fling14  [View Original Post]
    Made a stop this weekend to see Sophia after hearing about her. She was a good time. Very pretty, estimate late 30's, natural Bs, good personality, good English. Overall good time that's worth repeating but not my favorite at GQ. Met the newest girl Kay that looks young & is built like a brick $h!thouse. She's next on my list. Also met the new mama.
    Brickhouse sounds interesting. Is Kay thicker than the norm at GQ?

  10. #4785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Biskit  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Beauty had an ad up on stg yesterday. Has anyone been by to see if they're actually open?
    They are closed for good.

  11. #4784

    Beauty

    I noticed that Beauty had an ad up on stg yesterday. Has anyone been by to see if they're actually open?

  12. #4783

    Gaga. Gq

    Anyone been to Gaga? Safe? Decent girls? Any insight would help.

    For gq lots of recent reviews so I know it safes. But any info on girls read good things about Tiffany not sure if she is there I nots.

    Looking to hit one dk these tomorrow headed back home to ATL.

  13. #4782

    GQ Update

    Made a stop this weekend to see Sophia after hearing about her. She was a good time. Very pretty, estimate late 30's, natural Bs, good personality, good English. Overall good time that's worth repeating but not my favorite at GQ. Met the newest girl Kay that looks young & is built like a brick $h!thouse. She's next on my list. Also met the new mama.

  14. #4781

    Royal Spa

    Has anyone been to Royal Spa lately? I noticed their web page is different. When I called I had a hard time understanding the lady but was quoted a price of $280, which is really high. Just wondering if anyone had been.

  15. #4780

    Rose locale

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordKnight  [View Original Post]
    I had a very pleasant visit with CiCi. No table shower, but she's got the slim Asian figure, happy personality, tastes good, cooperative. She seemed to enjoy our session about as much as I did. If she was in my home town, she'd be in my regular rotation.
    Been away for a bit but if someone could fill me in on the activity north of the line, particularly Rose's locale I'd appraise it.

    Gaga isn't a terrible drive but would love something closer to home in Hamilton CO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape