Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 46 to 60 of 8339
-
07-24-26 06:43 #8294Regular Member

Posts: 22Yes, two thumbs up for Eling.
Originally Posted by SniperAlfa25
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-26 14:27 #8293Senior Member

Posts: 160Fellowship,
I will be visiting your hunting grounds, can someone give me a quick reference of where to go?
I am seeking Orlando level providers or more.
Do we have a guide for NY like the one Willy made for Orlando?
Also, any tips of areas to avoid is helpful too.
-
07-22-26 15:01 #8292Regular Member

Posts: 11Tao Best Spa
In my opinion, Tao Best Spa offers the best balance of price and quality. I've been going there regularly for the past three years. I really love a good massage, and I found a therapist there who meets all my needs. I highly recommend checking out Eling and Maya; both of them give excellent massages. The pleasant atmosphere—with dim lighting and relaxing Chinese music—lets you fully unwind and relieve stress. The hourly rate is about the same as at other massage parlors, but the quality is far superior. I especially recommend seeing Eling. As I mentioned, she gives a great body massage and also plays with your cock, balls, and prostate. That kind of play drives you wild—you'll go crazy with arousal. Believe me, she knows exactly how to take care of you. I'm sure you'll keep coming back to her, just like I do.
-
07-21-26 11:08 #8291Senior Member

Posts: 48New toga spa
Based on a rubmap review and the look of 'happy' joint (hours, covered windows etc.) I called zz spa in saratoga. Said needed so I made for 11 am, got there at 1050 and 2 other mongers pull up beside me and head in. One comes back out. The other, I fear just stole my appt. I go in at 11 and am greeted by the least atrractive older masseusse I've ever seen. Thick, fully dressed and not pretty. 60 for half, (1 oo) for hr. I'm hoping she's just the mamasan and she is going to send in a nice sweet thing to the room. NOPE!. She leaves some version of a towel on whole half hour avoiding even a leg touch. After the hh is up she says another half hour. Nice try. I was really not in the mood at that point. Gaev her a 20 $ tip and she seemd happy. There were rumblings of other girls there.
Maybe I just didn't get right one. Maybe their legit. Expensive hour for a trial. The jurys still out, I guess.
-
07-19-26 12:39 #8290Senior Member

Posts: 38Central spa
I will be in the area next week and I am looking for a massage with table shower. I noticed 3 posted but they were out of my way. I'm looking for something Albany and north. Is 997 Central Spa still open? I saw a post that they had closed but they can reopen quickly. Any AMP recommends (with or without TS) in the area is appreciated. Thanks.
-
07-18-26 07:23 #8289Regular Member

Posts: 22Western Massage
Been several months since my last visit here. Stopped in during rush hour and was hoping someone was available since parking lot was full. Was met by slender masseuse about 5'4". Paid for 1/2 h, got ready in the room and she soon came back to start. Pretty good massage, eventually got to tease which was 5/10. Flipped over and immediate attention to jr. Started out very good, nice and slow. Tried to move to extras but no-go as opposed to previous visit. Finished off with standard ending 7/10. Standard tip, no haggle. Recommend for standard AMP. Hit or miss with extras since seems like large rotation there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/202152187912
-
07-15-26 19:59 #8288Senior Member

Posts: 201Same with Smile Spa
I went there about 3-4 months ago and had an ogre-looking masseuse. I love any type of massages and immediately knew I wasn't going to ask or pay for extras. After paying house fee, and receiving an OK massage for a bit, she had me flip and have me a pro bono HJ. I was going to reject that! Got done and gave her a standard massage tip. It's the only she could get repeat customers. Though, I haven't been back since.
-
07-15-26 11:11 #8287Banned Member

Posts: 2I experienced Rose Spa a couple of weeks ago. It is not a real table shower. It's a wood table with a plastic sheet over it and uncomfortable. It was very robotic, like a car wash. The masseuse was attractive but no passion. The massage was decent but this place is expensive. After negotiating, she wanted $100 for you typical jack hammer HE with no top on. It was also rushed because someone else walked into the Spa. I paid for the hour and got a half hour or so. I was back in my car driving away at the 45 min mark. Not really worth it.
Originally Posted by Armand69
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 08:40 #8286Regular Member

Posts: 22Smile Spa
Long time since I've been to this place. Swore it off due to poor massage but the ad said, New Asian Girls. There were no new asian girls, just the older woman that has been there for years. Had planned to leave if it was only her but she looked better that before so I stayed. Massage was terrible, not even a massage, just fast, light fingertips all over which does not work for me. Told her to go slow which she did and started teasing which was good. Flipped over where jr got attention before finishing the flip. Moved on to some extras not had there before. JExtras with some enthusiasm on her part although not for the entire time. Massage: No, Extras: Yes.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...8/712222850969
-
07-14-26 16:29 #8285Senior Member

Posts: 30Little drive
If you don't mind a little drive north queensbury glens falls area has sone some nice ones I particularly like rose spa in queensbury they just put in a table shower seen some hot ones in there full menu usually 150 for everything.
Originally Posted by Blarf66
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-26 10:12 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 48In town again
Its track season and I will be heading that way soon. I'm looking for any updated news in clifton park, malta area by reviews I see you've had some disruption around town. Syracuse similar, they change spots like I change socks. Anyone wants any info on cny feel free to pm. Done the dungeon in troy a couple times, once good other not, sisters, yuk. Aroma on rte 9 usually good, actually had impromptu 4 hand there, ohmy, tao near the mall, hot babe but a money grab. Parameters I have are wallet grab mid stream a no go. Love a good GFE (I know-its fake), FS not necessary but like a wide menu.
Any help appreciated.
Stay safe.
-
07-14-26 08:03 #8283Regular Member

Posts: 22Inbox cleared out.
Originally Posted by Brattler83
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 16:32 #8282Regular Member

Posts: 22Inbox is good now.
Originally Posted by Brattler83
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 12:14 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 138Pm
Tried sending you a PM but looks like you, too, are all maxed out LOL.
Originally Posted by Ftjblvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 15:42 #8280Regular Member

Posts: 22Spring Healthy Center
It's been a long time since I was here. Thought I would try it out on a Sunday afternoon since they are advertising more now. Two cars were in the lot besides the minivan that is always parked there. Went in and lobby looks the same. Paid the lady for the half hour at the counter and felt an arm thrown around me from behind by my soon-to-be masseuse. She led me to room #1 and asked me to undress. Halfway done and she came back in and helped me finish undressing all the while seeming happy. What came next was standard AMP with maybe a few extras. Left happy after higher than usual tip. Two other masseuses were in the hallway and they all happily said goodbye and come again. I did not get my masseuse's name unfortunately. Recommend: yes.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...g/640675066392











Reply With Quote




