Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 391 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 5863
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5773

    Quick Rant

    Been a while since I've dreamed in the area. Seems the talent has progressively become worse. Exorbitant rates and small menus. Seems to be the case for all services these days. Corporatization of fun has made its way in this game too where it's like the only goal is to maximize profits because they know we'll keep coming back. Well, newsflash, I've had enough. To the point where none of the available dreams interest me in anymore. I'm done until providers come back around to appreciating the customers.

  2. #5772
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerStl  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have been mostly experiencing girls from STG but am intrigued by reviews of girls from other sites like tryst and preferred 911. The rates are much higher than what I normally am used to. Around 60-80. I feel like I want to treat myself to something much nicer on occasion that doesn't have monkey issues. The reviews of these girls are awesome but wondering if it's really that much better.

    Does anyone care to share their thoughts? Also, I can't do the deposit thing.
    I have had awesome experiences from Tryst girls, but you have to watch for crossovers from the STG type sites. RARELY someone posting on both is good (like Ivy Marie), but even though I have paid more for Tryst encounters I have saved myself a lot of time and hassle and gotten great sex. Girls like Amy Monroe, Harley Drake, etc. Are worth the $ if you can afford it. I don't get out much at all so I can't really waste time screwing around with monkey wranglers. Honestly I would rather pay 2 x as much and play half as often, quality over quantity.

    Sometimes you just want slum it though.

  3. #5771

    Terrible. Do NOT see this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/norfo...5/518769324462

    Smelly AF, Ugly AF- her pics are no where near how she looks. Car date. Wears dark sunglasses the entire time. Didn't last long at all. Got her stank and ugly behind out quick.

    Don't fall for this mess. My first post and this one was deserving to let folks know you shouldn't even consider.

  4. #5770

    P411

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerStl  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have been mostly experiencing girls from STG but am intrigued by reviews of girls from other sites like tryst and preferred 911. The rates are much higher than what I normally am used to. Around 60-80. I feel like I want to treat myself to something much nicer on occasion that doesn't have monkey issues. The reviews of these girls are awesome but wondering if it's really that much better.

    Does anyone care to share their thoughts? Also, I can't do the deposit thing.
    You are not going to find STG prices on P411. That does not mean the quality is better or different all the time. A $7. 5 BBBJ does not always feel too much better than a $1. 5 BBBJ. If you have a date on p411, most the girls are not clockwatchers, and the quality and integrity of their character is usually better, though as previously stated, the quality of their performance varies. Also on P411, you usually need to make an appt, sometimes days ahead of time, while most of the other lower end sights, you can arrange a meeting on the fly.

  5. #5769

    Tyrst

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerStl  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I have been mostly experiencing girls from STG but am intrigued by reviews of girls from other sites like tryst and preferred 911. The rates are much higher than what I normally am used to. Around 60-80. I feel like I want to treat myself to something much nicer on occasion that doesn't have monkey issues. The reviews of these girls are awesome but wondering if it's really that much better.

    Does anyone care to share their thoughts? Also, I can't do the deposit thing.
    Years ago, Tyrst did have quality girls. I did see a girl back in late 2022, right when COVID craze was basically over. It has gone downhill IMO, there were STG girls posting, girls ghosting, reports of "waste of time and money". I haven't visited that site in a couple years, so I could not comment of how it currently is, I just know of the downfall. If they have private websites, it is a good indicator. You would be better off looking outside the area like for that, if you like Asians (https://text.is/kgirls#dmv-dc--maryland--virginia), I am sure there are some sites for others, but I am not really into American girls.

  6. #5768

    Experiences Beyond STG?

    Hi,

    I have been mostly experiencing girls from STG but am intrigued by reviews of girls from other sites like tryst and preferred 911. The rates are much higher than what I normally am used to. Around 60-80. I feel like I want to treat myself to something much nicer on occasion that doesn't have monkey issues. The reviews of these girls are awesome but wondering if it's really that much better.

    Does anyone care to share their thoughts? Also, I can't do the deposit thing.

  7. #5767

    Breezy Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito01  [View Original Post]
    You are looking for Breezy Bree. Not a looker, but down to earth. Former stripper, face not all that, but her body is acceptable, not flabby, not skinny. Basically anything goes with her.
    I like that about her. Also, She'll let you go in raw if you're into that.

  8. #5766

    Kittie

    Gents,

    I tried this one out recently and was surprised. I haven't seen any reviews so I pulled the trigger. It was refreshing to find one that has up to date pics and isn't overtly strung out. It was a little weird that for the first 5 minutes she was very focused on making an IG post but if that's her only issue, I'll roll with it. I went for an introductory QV at $. She has a belly as pics show but was clean and showered. Breasts are pancakes but nice nips. Great attitude and her BBBJ is a top 2 or 3 for me. She will allow CIM but I opted to paint the titties. I decided not to progress to FS as the BBBJ was so good and I wanted to test her stamina at that and willingness to finish the job. I'll be returning at a future date to test out her greek offerings. That ass looks nice by the way. Not a small ass but very round and enticing.

    Keep hunting!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...t/615718399883
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260706-155235.jpg‎  

  9. #5765
    Quote Originally Posted by DtForMe  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for a nasty **** today and this one. Looks. Like she fits the bill. Any info I know she use to do outcall only. Woukd love to pretzle her up. Feel free to pm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...h/200214534316
    You are looking for Breezy Bree. Not a looker, but down to earth. Former stripper, face not all that, but her body is acceptable, not flabby, not skinny. Basically anything goes with her.

  10. #5764

    Pics are not real

    Quote Originally Posted by DtForMe  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for a nasty **** today and this one. Looks. Like she fits the bill. Any info I know she use to do outcall only. Woukd love to pretzle her up. Feel free to pm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...h/200214534316
    She is not the girl in the pictures. She is a lot to deal with mentally as well. Wish I had better news for you.

  11. #5763

    Any info

    Was looking for a nasty **** today and this one. Looks. Like she fits the bill. Any info I know she use to do outcall only. Woukd love to pretzle her up. Feel free to pm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...h/200214534316

  12. #5762

    Ballbuster

    Can anyone recommend a provider that really seems to enjoy ballbusting? Thanks.

  13. #5761

    Ches RRI TA

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen757  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Coco is her name. Shortish blonde coming out of Cali. She's a lot of fun. As with previous providers from this outfit, you'll get BBBJ and covered FS (anything else is YMMV). He head game and attitude are in point.
    She is back in town. Saw her today. Service is good if you don't mind the cigarette smell on her breath. Ches RRI for those that know.

  14. #5760

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DtForMe  [View Original Post]
    First off. The talent in the area is shit. To top off the pile. They are wanting 150 qv. Time to dry these 304's up. I'm not paying over 1 for a qv. I have been able to the prices down.

    Tried to see this one the out came the advance.

    Trash.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...e/785986325248
    Thanks for the heads up on this one. Am looking for one her size and shape for an extended trip to Greece. I'll have better luck finding a unicorn.

  15. #5759

    Garbage out here

    First off. The talent in the area is shit. To top off the pile. They are wanting 150 qv. Time to dry these 304's up. I'm not paying over 1 for a qv. I have been able to the prices down.

    Tried to see this one the out came the advance.

    Trash.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...e/785986325248

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape