Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36901

    Mo

    White country girl Mo is looking to have fun with old and new regulars. So if you need her new number hmu and if you already have it just hit her up. Definitely one of the better providers in the area.

  2. #36900

    Familiar?

    Why does this one look familiar to me? Anyone have any insights?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...4/848973380158

  3. #36899

    Southside Sadie

    She was posting tonight so I popped over for a nice session. Bbj, couple positions, some dirty talk and that did it! She is nice change vs active addiction girls. She has a real job, so have to take advantage of when she's has the hotel booked on her day off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/834942724079

  4. #36898

    Rain

    Saw this one last night. Tall skinny model like. Good comms. By Rosie's. Was a good visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/878868730266

  5. #36897

    Rae

    Has anyone seen this one? Interested in checking her out, might TOFTT. Haven't seen any info in the forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...e/807776010349

  6. #36896

    My old UTR is mainstream

    Been seeing this girl for couple years for car dates off willis rd. She she is now posting again. She has nice thick body, great tits and DT skills. Mouth gets nice and sloppy dripping down the balls. Pussy was snug too. Of course lost touch when her phone stopped working. Anyone see her recently? I want to hit that again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...0/515984491233
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4897.jpg‎  

  7. #36895

    Pictures are her

    She's the girl in the picture but that's it. #2+6 for bbj. BBJ was wack af. She was sniffing like crazy. She talking a hundred miles an hour. I think the monkey is on her back and azz has sunken. Not worth the time or effort. Spend your money elsewhere fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/212232090

  8. #36894
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    No, my post was in response to him asking about big booty Judy. I see he put the title as big booty Judy but the name in the body as Jessica, so there's some confusion. Haha.

    Big booty Judy changed her number, but she was still off of Brook road and that new number starting with 213 was her. She did go mia again this weekend though.

    I haven't seen army Jessica in like a year.
    Thanks for the clarification!

  9. #36893
    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Are you speaking of Army Jessica??
    No, my post was in response to him asking about big booty Judy. I see he put the title as big booty Judy but the name in the body as Jessica, so there's some confusion. Haha.

    Big booty Judy changed her number, but she was still off of Brook road and that new number starting with 213 was her. She did go mia again this weekend though.

    I haven't seen army Jessica in like a year.

  10. #36892

    Rain

    Is this the infamous Rain I've read on the board years ago? Did anyone see her recently and does she do DT well?

    TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/630778450735

  11. #36891
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    The 213 number is her new number. She's just been hard to get a hold of lately. She text me back yesterday but then stopped. It's definitely her though.
    Are you speaking of Army Jessica??

  12. #36890
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    I had an urge the last few days and tried contacting Jessica. I noticed she used a new phone # her last post on STG about 10 days ago. I didn't get any response from my texts. Has anyone visited Jessica recently and is she still at her usual place on Brook Road? Thanks for any info. Jammin.
    The 213 number is her new number. She's just been hard to get a hold of lately. She text me back yesterday but then stopped. It's definitely her though.

  13. #36889
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Number!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Saw Winter today.i


    She's better at the DT today than she was years ago and she's proud of it. She was good back then too.

    She was tested today. Despite the watered eyes and overcoming her gag reflexes for every inch further more her throat was penetrated, she kept taking it like a champ with enthusiasm. Asked her a few times if it's a bit too much and backed off and she told me I didn't need to slow down. Literally the equivalent of pounding the p*ssy as hard as possible.

    DT FF is her specialty and BBBJCIM's my thing, have not sampled her other services, but she does provide FS and Greek.

    And she's looking for help!!
    Send me winters numbers please !128591;127997;.

  14. #36888

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys seen this girl? She doesn't have her name on her ad and I couldn't find anything in the few pages I looked through.

    Thanks!
    I hit her up a while back and hit me with the deposit bs.

  15. #36887

    Big Booty Judy

    I had an urge the last few days and tried contacting Jessica. I noticed she used a new phone # her last post on STG about 10 days ago. I didn't get any response from my texts. Has anyone visited Jessica recently and is she still at her usual place on Brook Road? Thanks for any info. Jammin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape