Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 7529
-
07-13-26 13:58 #7454Senior Member

Posts: 323Flora
Had been considering seeing her for a while and reached out before to gauge the situation. Finally decided to take the plunge. Spoiler, I probably won't go again. That being said, it was a much better experience than I had anticipated.
https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...onolulu_419965
The good: I thought she liked better than her AI pictures. I expected her to be larger, but she was petite and actually fairly attractive. She gave a great massage with back walking, stretching, and hand massage. She was dressed in mini skirt and tube top. Allowed plenty of roaming and she was short enough that when at my head side her breasts would rub on my head when massaging. She offered Nuru and I accepted. Was decent and she gave me Russian, allowed daty and sucked my nipples. She seemed to enjoy herself. Hey body was nice with nice large C breasts. Was a great release. Total damage was 240. Would see her again if less. Better options for less money out there. Safe hunting everyone!
-
07-13-26 12:32 #7453Senior Member

Posts: 2531Kylie
Do you all have a photo of Kylie? Korean Thai Chinese, what is she? Contact info? I would like to see her and especially need a trim and shave in my dick balls area.
-
07-13-26 12:05 #7452Senior Member

Posts: 1134Mona
Mona is like any other woman. If she likes you then she will give you a price that is reasonable. If she was 140 her arm would fall off. Her optimal work- income balance is 170. At 200 her customers will go elsewhere and not enough left to cover the losses. She's probably good at math.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 00:43 #7451Senior Member

Posts: 1443Supposedly Legit Shop
What is name of this place you visited? Thank you for sharing.
Originally Posted by Peter5656
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 00:35 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 70Damn I paid 165 for a 90 minute massage and he at a supposedly legit shop. 105 for the 90 minutes and 60 for the he.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 22:33 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 684Reasonable
Agree with all the comments about Mona. Also agree that most Thai Providers are asking for (and getting) $$ for a Massage with HE. This is not "reasonable" to me. I like the cost of 170 as reasonable, yet it is still on the high side. Mona does provide a nice overall experience and she is attractive and nice. For 170, she would have gotten some return visits from me. She was so adamant about 200 when I saw her a couple years ago now that I paid it, tried my best to fully enjoy the service, then vowed not to return.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
I travel a lot and the same experience for a younger, provider in Thailand is $64 USD. This is accepted as "reasonable" and is available at 1000's of shops for providers that are willing to do HE. This is the same price that all the Thai Providers know is the market price where they are from. The cost of living is higher here, not quite that much higher. We need to keep talking and refuse to pay these egregious prices the Thai Providers are asking / demanding.
Aloha,
CS.
-
07-12-26 15:12 #7448Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks, I'll have to give that a shot, never had a prostate massage before.
Originally Posted by Shirokiya59
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 14:33 #7447Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel

Posts: 284Kylie
Her shave and sensual prostate massage is worth more than a BBBJ. Still want to give her a g-spot massage.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
FYI. She is now in Pearl City.
-
07-09-26 18:54 #7446Senior Member

Posts: 1443Kylie
I saw Kylie many years ago at that time it was 200 I'm not sure about BBBJ.
Originally Posted by SmallhammahKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 15:44 #7445Regular Member

Posts: 21What's the damage for Kylie? Does she do BBBJ too?
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 13:12 #7444Senior Member

Posts: 1443Kylie
Kylie gives an awesome massage. She is pretty and sexy too with a.
Originally Posted by Shirokiya59
[View Original Post]
Beautiful big but. I love how she sat on my chest reverse cow.
Girl style while she gave a very sensual he.
-
07-08-26 20:10 #7443Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel

Posts: 284Kylie gives one awesome prostate massage after her signature cock and ball area shave.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
Would love to give her one good g-spot massage in return.
-
07-05-26 02:34 #7442Senior Member

Posts: 1134Prostate
I used to see a Chinese woman named Vickie. She would do prostate and was known for doing it. I was nervous because she had long nails and was worried she might have some other bros shit under her nails. Really wasn't for me. I know she was at Dynasty not too long ago. I did have one lady give me a medical prostate massage using a glove and an instructional video. I needed one. If they put pressure in the right place cum will come out.
Originally Posted by Mikss808
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 22:50 #7441Senior Member

Posts: 380Cici at Fantastic Spa on Vineyard.
Good review. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Bachlan
[View Original Post]
Previous reviews of this shop mentioned guys hanging around the shop, smoking odor, possibly unclean sheets.
Can you (or anyone else that got a massage here in the last month) offer any information about the current state of Fantastic Spa with its new owner?
-
07-04-26 18:18 #7440Regular Member

Posts: 2Gina
She's at Sukhumvit but not on island now.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





