Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 327 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 4894
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4804

    May negotiate

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    We will talk about the other prices and depending on what you want and how much.

    Hmm. This is a line from her ad that says she may be open to negotiating on those rates. She has to realize that most guys will not pay the rates she's asking. Especially doing a cardate.

  2. #4803

    GPS And no spell check

    Quote Originally Posted by RBrooksc  [View Original Post]
    After reading that ad, I can tell she has GPS.
    She is shooing for the moon on those prices. And she does not have spell check. LOL.

    To me that means she will find a few fools if she is real. Otherwise low ball her and see what she says.

    Not my type.

  3. #4802

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    After reading that ad, I can tell she has GPS.

  4. #4801

  5. #4800

    Money Upfront

    Quote Originally Posted by CasanovaOfUSA  [View Original Post]
    After all these drama at room, she wanted money upfront (120 for ss) . I walked out as I don't want to give money upfront to a girl who is already acting weird and non stop venting about her past.
    A few thinsg in your post triggered something, so if you don't mind I'll add a few comments?

    First, thanks for sharing your experience and the details! It was smart not to pay up front as generally once one loses control of the funds the date is not assured and many things can go wrong. It happens to most of us as a way to learn. That's one of the reasons to sue well vetted or reviewed girls as they are generally 'in the business' and not just playing the scam game.

    Second, not sure if this would work for you, but I have often shown the girl I have the money buy holding it firmly and fanning the bills out. Many girls get scammed by dudes and so for their assurance they want to see you at least have it. I look at this as distinguishing myself from the game players. If a girl grabs for the money that 'could be' an indication of a scammer? If she still insists on the money, then I will find a place like a dresser or night stand or whatever and offer to place it there and she can have it once the date is over. THEN I make sure I stay between her and the funds until everything is done. Shoot, one time I even placed the massage fee on the floor next to the hotel door.

    The point is that she wants to make sure she gets paid for the massage and not ripped off. If you can calm her fears then things should go well. But a scammer is never going to agree to back down from getting the money in her hands. In that case, walking out of the door, like you did, is a good move.

    So maybe a little bit of a change in style can help?

    FWIW there is a discussion on how to NOT pay upfront in this short thread on dating off the 'net. Yeah, I learned from and follow many of these.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...419&viewfull=1#post2394419.

    Good luck with your search!

  6. #4799

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Elsa is at the hotel at Rte 9 & Memorial, the one under State conservatorship. She has been well reviewed. First from a few years back when she was in Wilm near the McDs. (Farmer) and more recently in the Dover area. There were issues reported with her BF, but apparently he's on vacation.

    So she was reportedly with her "cousin" in the Dover area, but looks like perhaps they got smart and moved up north where there is a larger population. The dude is apparently the other girl's BF but interested she said it was hers.

    The fact that any of these girls use drugs isn't a surprise as I assume that supporting a habit is priority #1 for many in the trade. Nothing different from the girls running around on the B-more strolls.

    So appreciate you sharing your experience. What kind of damages were incurred and what was on the menu or restricted? Love to know the details! Thanks.
    After all these drama at room, she wanted money upfront (120 for ss) . I walked out as I don't want to give money upfront to a girl who is already acting weird and non stop venting about her past.

  7. #4798

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by CasanovaOfUSA  [View Original Post]
    Elsa is now in New Castle. I visited her at a cheap motel at memorial drive. Room was full of smoke. White powdered drugs and tube was thereon the table. She was snorting drugs in front of me. The room had two beds. She asked me to sit on first bed and said the other bed is used by her and her bf. Not sure whether he is her pimp. When I tried to use restroom she said that's her private area and I should not go there. Anyway no one was in restroom as door was wide open. My sixth sense started giving red signal and I realized if I stay more than 10 minutes in that room the service will be horrible as she is already taking 2 to 3 puffs (Snorting) in front of me. I left the room. Those who are interested in drug addicts can still visit her.
    Yes, Elsa is at the hotel at Rte 9 & Memorial, the one under State conservatorship. She has been well reviewed. First from a few years back when she was in Wilm near the McDs. (Farmer) and more recently in the Dover area. There were issues reported with her BF, but apparently he's on vacation.

    So she was reportedly with her "cousin" in the Dover area, but looks like perhaps they got smart and moved up north where there is a larger population. The dude is apparently the other girl's BF but interested she said it was hers.

    The fact that any of these girls use drugs isn't a surprise as I assume that supporting a habit is priority #1 for many in the trade. Nothing different from the girls running around on the B-more strolls.

    So appreciate you sharing your experience. What kind of damages were incurred and what was on the menu or restricted? Love to know the details! Thanks.

  8. #4797

    Elsa in New Castle (Drug addict)

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyKisser13  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Elsa has found a mew friend to play with. Ashley / Shannon or whatever name she's using this month. Might need a clothespin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...4/772205143653
    Elsa is now in New Castle. I visited her at a cheap motel at memorial drive. Room was full of smoke. White powdered drugs and tube was thereon the table. She was snorting drugs in front of me. The room had two beds. She asked me to sit on first bed and said the other bed is used by her and her bf. Not sure whether he is her pimp. When I tried to use restroom she said that's her private area and I should not go there. Anyway no one was in restroom as door was wide open. My sixth sense started giving red signal and I realized if I stay more than 10 minutes in that room the service will be horrible as she is already taking 2 to 3 puffs (Snorting) in front of me. I left the room. Those who are interested in drug addicts can still visit her.

  9. #4796

    Elsa in New Castle (Drug addict)

    Elsa is now in New Castle. I visited her at a cheap motel at memorial drive. Room was full of smoke. White powdered drugs and tube was thereon the table. She was snorting drugs in front of me. The room had two beds. She asked me to sit on first bed and said the other bed is used by her and her bf. Not sure whether he is her pimp. When I tried to use restroom she said that's her private area and I should not go there. Anyway no one was in restroom as door was wide open. My sixth sense started giving red signal and I realized if I stay more than 10 minutes in that room the service will be horrible as she is already taking 2 to 3 puffs (Snorting) in front of me. I left the room. Those who are interested in drug addicts can still visit her.

  10. #4795

    Elsa

    Looks like Elsa has found a mew friend to play with. Ashley / Shannon or whatever name she's using this month. Might need a clothespin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...4/772205143653

  11. #4794

    Little Ceasar's girl

    Anyone know what happened to her? She could suck a mean one and on the cheap too.

    In the famous word's of Cinderella, Don't know what you got, till it's gone.

  12. #4793

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by CavHunter  [View Original Post]
    She's legit? I thought she was posted as a scam / rob sometime last year or so.
    I've seen her a few times and never had any drama. Seen her two weeks ago in Gtown. Said she had family issues when we had something scheduled the last time. Head game is really good.

  13. #4792

    I guess scammers are every where? Jennifer on Eros

    So hit this one up the other day.

    Fairly timely response, just not in depth and didn't answer question in my opening salvo. Then disappeared for a while, came back kinda generic. Finally quoted 130 ss and 250 hhr. Huh 520/500 per hour equivalent?

    Then wanted a 'booking fee". Oh yeah, right! I'm gunna send $$$ to a complete stranger and not get ripped off? She wanted me to buy a gift card and send pic of that.

    I guess guys fall for this sh*t all of the time and it's easy money and they don't have to meet? Maybe it works out 1 in 100 times? Is that enough to justify sending money upfront?

    https://www.eros.com/delaware/files/1793550.htm?cat=1

    Then again, if one does their DD and searches the pictures, they might find additional clues.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3bcbe9d4-5dec-47fd-bc62-4cd72400d6e6_profile_l.jpg‎   e20db7dc-6699-495c-b7b7-74c4ce758338_profile_l.jpg‎   2252e05a-bc71-4bfd-9526-785e2f43281e_profile_l.jpg‎   c1b3d671-bad4-417e-b524-e9fc063b88f8_profile_l.jpg‎   45a3a0f3-1d25-404c-b36a-8e21246e235e_profile_l.jpg‎  


  14. #4791
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    Was supposed to hookup with this Jessica a few nights ago. I never did hear from her when I let her know I was on the way. Hard to tell what happened. It's not like this was our first mtg. I've seen her three other times this year alone. Four times total. I just do the head which is really good. I still haven't heard from her which is strange.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...h/381697507341
    She's legit? I thought she was posted as a scam / rob sometime last year or so.

  15. #4790

    Jaydah has asked me for help

    I've been seeing her pretty regularly for a while. She got locked up for warrants a little bit ago and is trying to stay utr. She has a new number that I'd be happy to share for her in pm if anyone is interested.

    Happy to share more details. I'm traveling this week so it may be a little bit before I can get back to you but I'll check back periodically.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape