Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 7371
-
07-21-26 14:18 #7281Senior Member

Posts: 269How much effort did you have to put in to seeing her I have tried three times now delayed responses can't get a location major pain in the ass.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-26 10:20 #7280Senior Member

Posts: 354Jessie aka Laurel. Also Anna report
Yes, it's Laurel.
Originally Posted by Creeper1
[View Original Post]
I ran into Anna on the streets while investigating a freakishly tall black girl a couple nights ago. She confirmed it was indeed a girl. I gave Anna a ride up the road for a date. She was early so she did a 20 BBBJ while we waited. I busted twice during the day but was hard remembering previous BJ action with her. We were interrupted by a couple punks walking by, but it was nice while it lasted. I gave her my number and hoped she would call. She has no phone but I wanted to share some of my bros numbers if they didn't mind her calling from her friends phone. One of the best BJ at any price. Anna is pretty cute. Curly goldish brown hair. She was wearing a short body skirt, disclosing her big juicy ass and legs. Same skirt I saw her in a few days before LOL. I have a feeling I will see her again. I'd like to treat you other cheap guys with shot at bargain. Lmk if interested. Anna has history of bailing out on a bro or two on incall situations. Very friendly despite hardcore demons.
-
07-21-26 00:58 #7279Senior Member

Posts: 269Isn't that laurel.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 21:23 #7278Senior Member

Posts: 1048Jes
She's very polite. Good hygiene. Great ass. Tight kitty. Good head game. But something about the way we fit together just wasn't working. Sadly. I was tired and required cowgirl. Most girls fit on top pretty decently. But her, something about the angle of her kitty was making it hard to feel much sensation. I may repeat for BJ or round 2 doggystyle in the future when I feel more in the mood.
Don't hesitate if you've never seen her. She's a good girl.
-
07-20-26 14:02 #7277Senior Member

Posts: 55Curvy Ginger Goddess
This one looks to be new, and also in the Northampton area. I've reached out but going thru a screening process (just reaching out to other providers). Wondering if anyone has any intel on her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/158413703546
-
07-15-26 13:02 #7276Senior Member

Posts: 354Jolie
I just saw her yesterday by the package store near State and Main. She has red hair and a healthier physique. Wasn't wearing glasses. Go for the car date deal I suggested and get back please.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 16:56 #7275Senior Member

Posts: 354Jolie
This one was staying with a friend for a while. I picked her up once with the chance I could help her get a couple dates. Some of you might remember the texts. I won't recommend or discourage a date with her, but I will share my disappointment. I got the word out and kinda agreed to do cheap date. A buddy stopped by unexpectedly and planned a limited service deal for an hour later. He came back and waited while she was getting high with a couple other girls I had over. Then I would have done something with her. We gave up waiting and went out to eat. More calamity ensued for anyone interested.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
When we first discussed rates, I was surprised to hear she thought she was worth 150 hh or more. Plain Jane, glasses, beat body. If my friend kicked her out, she would be street rate 20-30 car date. She bragged about oral skills, so that might be a good place to start. Ask for car date, then anything in a more comfortable setting would only be a small bump up. Even on the first meeting. She gets in car and you change date venue for another 20-30. That goes for any girl offering car dates.
-
07-12-26 15:03 #7274Senior Member

Posts: 354Laurel
Laurel is asking for help. Late on rent or something. Could offer good deals.
-
07-11-26 11:35 #7273Senior Member

Posts: 667Violet Baby Savage
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/625299673365
Been seeing this post alot, just wondering if anyone sampled yet? Is this Frikitona the latina just using new pics and name?
-
07-06-26 10:41 #7272Senior Member

Posts: 199New Springfield Girl
Anyone seen this one. When Google number it comes up as Navy Recruiting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...i/535890193746
-
07-04-26 19:31 #7271Senior Member

Posts: 389https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...h/240251200885
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-26 19:30 #7270Senior Member

Posts: 389Cherry
Saw this one a little while ago she's been reviewed before.
Nice girl pretty open menu and petite body.
Recommend.
-
07-04-26 18:13 #7269Senior Member

Posts: 389Yes I think she's a scam too asks the typical age race scammers questions imo.
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 23:37 #7268Senior Member

Posts: 662Not TGTBT
Some ad pics are very old and possibly altered. Confirmation pics are very haggard and larger than some ad pics. Definitely wasn't appealing, but if that's your thing, who am I to say. Good luck.
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 10:17 #7267Regular Member

Posts: 8Gamer girl
Saw her the other day. Gained weight. Acts about the same.










Reply With Quote




