Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 376 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 5630
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5555
    Quote Originally Posted by Altjm  [View Original Post]
    After viewing this thread, I tried her out tonight. Pretty old, (I'd guess pushing 70), but a nice lady. Experience was quite similar to the other report. Pretty good BBBJCIM, didn't have to ask, it's included in the $$h. One thing was a little unsettling though, she wiped me up with a cold, wet rag.

    She gave me the harmonic treatment at the end, with sales pitch for the device. She's nice, but I don't think I'll be going back.
    How'd she look for her age?

  2. #5554
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around, and if so what are her rates?
    After viewing this thread, I tried her out tonight. Pretty old, (I'd guess pushing 70), but a nice lady. Experience was quite similar to the other report. Pretty good BBBJCIM, didn't have to ask, it's included in the $$h. One thing was a little unsettling though, she wiped me up with a cold, wet rag.

    She gave me the harmonic treatment at the end, with sales pitch for the device. She's nice, but I don't think I'll be going back.

  3. #5553
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around, and if so what are her rates?
    Try this.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3318145

  4. #5552
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream44  [View Original Post]
    Yes I went there.

    LizzyOhLizzy.

    Weird office that felt like a shrine.

    Older women with a little belly.

    She forgot our first appointment and gave me a 45 minute massage for 30 minute rate the next appointment. Includes anything you want except Greek. BBBJCIM and covered FS. I didn't hate it and would be tempted again.

    Yeah, at the end she offers a magnetic healing for 5 minutes.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lizzy-oh-lizzy
    Is she still around, and if so what are her rates?

  5. #5551

    Stillwater Massage

    Anyone visit Amanda with phone number ending in 3152?

  6. #5550
    Quote Originally Posted by JmcGrawmn99  [View Original Post]
    Had some adventures in my dreams a couple of weeks ago and finally have a chance to write them down.

    Called up Harmony in Shoreview Saturday late afternoon. Person on the phone said to come right in. When I got there the lady working told me it would be a half hour. She seemed tired and wasn't overly attractive so I passed.

    Called Yun since it was close and they also said to come right in. I was greeted by a woman I had seen multiple times when it was T massage. She has a great body and I always had great experiences with her, so I figured I was in for a good time. Led to the room and a different woman came in. She wasn't as attractive but was still young and cute, so I was still hopeful. The massage was good and after about 40 minutes the cover was off and she was working on my thighs with a good amount of teasing. Door opens and the T massage woman comes in. They start talking and it seems pretty tense. Woman who was massaging me leaves and the T massage lady covers me up and has me flip. She offers DIY and is adamant about it. I declined. Definitely seems like they are trying to go legit.

    Sunday I reached out to Ruby because I needed a win. Saw Lina in Richfield. She's older and not a spinner but was fun and enthusiastic. She also offered to peg me with a carrot. I'm not sure if she was joking, but I declined.

    Showered when we were done and decided to hit up Columbia Heights massage on the way home. Woman who met me was older and not attractive but the massage was good. She offered DIY but I declined.

    Monday took a drive out to Serenity in White Bear Lake. Masseuse was a little older, but cute with what appeared to be a nice rack. Really good massage and mostly uncovered with a good amount of teasing. Flipped and she lifted her shirt, which is how I found out she was wearing a padded bra. She offered DIY, I declined.

    Monday afternoon I had pretty much run through all the local options and against my better judgment went to AA 696. Two girls were working, both of them were young and reasonably attractive. The one who met me talked me into the $10 futon upgrade because she said it would be more fun. Fine. Massage was ok. No cover and lots of teasing. On the flip she offered DIY, light touching over the clothes, and nothing else. Again, I declined.

    At this point I was needing some relief so I reached out to Nancy. The lady was older, heavier, and not really attractive. I should have left but she got the job done while I kept my eyes shut and imagined past experiences.

    This place is turning into a wasteland for service. Very little L1 to be found and my latest experiences with the agencies are older woman with bad teeth. I'm considering my options and rethinking my life. If anyone has recommendations my PMs are open.
    Who's Nancy and where from?

  7. #5549
    Quote Originally Posted by JmcGrawmn99  [View Original Post]
    I know man, it's just disheartening. I remember when Backpage and Method was around. Fun times.
    Is it weird that MN has the most Tryst escort and massage options of any of the surrounding states but such terrible massage parlor environment?

    Iowa of all places seems to have better scene than we do.

    The good spots just seem to dry up and blow away in the wind.

    It's not like you see the former favs get busted on the news or something dramatic, they just close the doors and go elsewhere.

  8. #5548

    You aren't wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilBeForEmee  [View Original Post]
    You're never going to get the same kinds of "massage" service here as other cities. I had to come to terms with that. I've simply moved on. To going to the asians in adultsearch for example (motels in Eagan or Bloomington or BC). 2 bones for the guaranteed service you want and a sub par massage. When you consider the amount of time and $$ wasted by paying the hr rate all over creation and then coming up with nothing, you're money a "head".

    The ladies looks are hit and miss, but the nice this is that when she opens the door if she's not your type, just turn around and leave. They've usually got more than one lady working in the motel, so just text the scheduler that you want a different gal.
    I know man, it's just disheartening. I remember when Backpage and Method was around. Fun times.

  9. #5547
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilBeForEmee  [View Original Post]
    You're never going to get the same kinds of "massage" service here as other cities. I had to come to terms with that. I've simply moved on. To going to the asians in adultsearch for example (motels in Eagan or Bloomington or BC). 2 bones for the guaranteed service you want and a sub par massage. When you consider the amount of time and $$ wasted by paying the hr rate all over creation and then coming up with nothing, you're money a "head".

    The ladies looks are hit and miss, but the nice this is that when she opens the door if she's not your type, just turn around and leave. They've usually got more than one lady working in the motel, so just text the scheduler that you want a different gal.
    I'm going to be going into Chicago in a few weeks. From what I understand it is a promised land compared to the desolation of the twin cities.

  10. #5546

    Lina?

    Who is Lina in Richfield? Contact? DM me would love to find something in that area.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmcGrawmn99  [View Original Post]
    Had some adventures in my dreams a couple of weeks ago and finally have a chance to write them down.

    Called up Harmony in Shoreview Saturday late afternoon. Person on the phone said to come right in. When I got there the lady working told me it would be a half hour. She seemed tired and wasn't overly attractive so I passed.

    Called Yun since it was close and they also said to come right in. I was greeted by a woman I had seen multiple times when it was T massage. She has a great body and I always had great experiences with her, so I figured I was in for a good time. Led to the room and a different woman came in. She wasn't as attractive but was still young and cute, so I was still hopeful. The massage was good and after about 40 minutes the cover was off and she was working on my thighs with a good amount of teasing. Door opens and the T massage woman comes in. They start talking and it seems pretty tense. Woman who was massaging me leaves and the T massage lady covers me up and has me flip. She offers DIY and is adamant about it. I declined. Definitely seems like they are trying to go legit.

    Sunday I reached out to Ruby because I needed a win. Saw Lina in Richfield. She's older and not a spinner but was fun and enthusiastic. She also offered to peg me with a carrot. I'm not sure if she was joking, but I declined.

    Showered when we were done and decided to hit up Columbia Heights massage on the way home. Woman who met me was older and not attractive but the massage was good. She offered DIY but I declined.

    Monday took a drive out to Serenity in White Bear Lake. Masseuse was a little older, but cute with what appeared to be a nice rack. Really good massage and mostly uncovered with a good amount of teasing. Flipped and she lifted her shirt, which is how I found out she was wearing a padded bra. She offered DIY, I declined.

    Monday afternoon I had pretty much run through all the local options and against my better judgment went to AA 696. Two girls were working, both of them were young and reasonably attractive. The one who met me talked me into the $10 futon upgrade because she said it would be more fun. Fine. Massage was ok. No cover and lots of teasing. On the flip she offered DIY, light touching over the clothes, and nothing else. Again, I declined.

    At this point I was needing some relief so I reached out to Nancy. The lady was older, heavier, and not really attractive. I should have left but she got the job done while I kept my eyes shut and imagined past experiences.

    This place is turning into a wasteland for service. Very little L1 to be found and my latest experiences with the agencies are older woman with bad teeth. I'm considering my options and rethinking my life. If anyone has recommendations my PMs are open.

  11. #5545

    Change your expectations

    You're never going to get the same kinds of "massage" service here as other cities. I had to come to terms with that. I've simply moved on. To going to the asians in adultsearch for example (motels in Eagan or Bloomington or BC). 2 bones for the guaranteed service you want and a sub par massage. When you consider the amount of time and $$ wasted by paying the hr rate all over creation and then coming up with nothing, you're money a "head".

    The ladies looks are hit and miss, but the nice this is that when she opens the door if she's not your type, just turn around and leave. They've usually got more than one lady working in the motel, so just text the scheduler that you want a different gal.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmcGrawmn99  [View Original Post]
    Had some adventures in my dreams a couple of weeks ago and finally have a chance to write them down.

    Called up Harmony in Shoreview Saturday late afternoon. Person on the phone said to come right in. When I got there the lady working told me it would be a half hour. She seemed tired and wasn't overly attractive so I passed.

    Called Yun since it was close and they also said to come right in. I was greeted by a woman I had seen multiple times when it was T massage. She has a great body and I always had great experiences with her, so I figured I was in for a good time. Led to the room and a different woman came in. She wasn't as attractive but was still young and cute, so I was still hopeful. The massage was good and after about 40 minutes the cover was off and she was working on my thighs with a good amount of teasing. Door opens and the T massage woman comes in. They start talking and it seems pretty tense. Woman who was massaging me leaves and the T massage lady covers me up and has me flip. She offers DIY and is adamant about it. I declined. Definitely seems like they are trying to go legit.

    Sunday I reached out to Ruby because I needed a win. Saw Lina in Richfield. She's older and not a spinner but was fun and enthusiastic. She also offered to peg me with a carrot. I'm not sure if she was joking, but I declined.

    Showered when we were done and decided to hit up Columbia Heights massage on the way home. Woman who met me was older and not attractive but the massage was good. She offered DIY but I declined.

    Monday took a drive out to Serenity in White Bear Lake. Masseuse was a little older, but cute with what appeared to be a nice rack. Really good massage and mostly uncovered with a good amount of teasing. Flipped and she lifted her shirt, which is how I found out she was wearing a padded bra. She offered DIY, I declined.

    Monday afternoon I had pretty much run through all the local options and against my better judgment went to AA 696. Two girls were working, both of them were young and reasonably attractive. The one who met me talked me into the $10 futon upgrade because she said it would be more fun. Fine. Massage was ok. No cover and lots of teasing. On the flip she offered DIY, light touching over the clothes, and nothing else. Again, I declined.

    At this point I was needing some relief so I reached out to Nancy. The lady was older, heavier, and not really attractive. I should have left but she got the job done while I kept my eyes shut and imagined past experiences.

    This place is turning into a wasteland for service. Very little L1 to be found and my latest experiences with the agencies are older woman with bad teeth. I'm considering my options and rethinking my life. If anyone has recommendations my PMs are open.

  12. #5544

    Rose Massage Burnsville

    Why is nobody talking about this place. Home run every time.

  13. #5543

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz2125  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Anyone have any expeience there. Happy or not?
    There are past reviews that indicate it is legit.

  14. #5542

    Recent Dreams

    Had some adventures in my dreams a couple of weeks ago and finally have a chance to write them down.

    Called up Harmony in Shoreview Saturday late afternoon. Person on the phone said to come right in. When I got there the lady working told me it would be a half hour. She seemed tired and wasn't overly attractive so I passed.

    Called Yun since it was close and they also said to come right in. I was greeted by a woman I had seen multiple times when it was T massage. She has a great body and I always had great experiences with her, so I figured I was in for a good time. Led to the room and a different woman came in. She wasn't as attractive but was still young and cute, so I was still hopeful. The massage was good and after about 40 minutes the cover was off and she was working on my thighs with a good amount of teasing. Door opens and the T massage woman comes in. They start talking and it seems pretty tense. Woman who was massaging me leaves and the T massage lady covers me up and has me flip. She offers DIY and is adamant about it. I declined. Definitely seems like they are trying to go legit.

    Sunday I reached out to Ruby because I needed a win. Saw Lina in Richfield. She's older and not a spinner but was fun and enthusiastic. She also offered to peg me with a carrot. I'm not sure if she was joking, but I declined.

    Showered when we were done and decided to hit up Columbia Heights massage on the way home. Woman who met me was older and not attractive but the massage was good. She offered DIY but I declined.

    Monday took a drive out to Serenity in White Bear Lake. Masseuse was a little older, but cute with what appeared to be a nice rack. Really good massage and mostly uncovered with a good amount of teasing. Flipped and she lifted her shirt, which is how I found out she was wearing a padded bra. She offered DIY, I declined.

    Monday afternoon I had pretty much run through all the local options and against my better judgment went to AA 696. Two girls were working, both of them were young and reasonably attractive. The one who met me talked me into the $10 futon upgrade because she said it would be more fun. Fine. Massage was ok. No cover and lots of teasing. On the flip she offered DIY, light touching over the clothes, and nothing else. Again, I declined.

    At this point I was needing some relief so I reached out to Nancy. The lady was older, heavier, and not really attractive. I should have left but she got the job done while I kept my eyes shut and imagined past experiences.

    This place is turning into a wasteland for service. Very little L1 to be found and my latest experiences with the agencies are older woman with bad teeth. I'm considering my options and rethinking my life. If anyone has recommendations my PMs are open.

  15. #5541

    Oriental Kung Fu Falcon Heights

    Any info? Anyone have any expeience there. Happy or not?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape