Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 468 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 7018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6928

    Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneMasters26  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info I was going to actually ask about ybor vs the others. It seems like most of the forum goes to PPC or CA vs ybor. Is ybor any better parking wise?
    Parking may be slightly better at ybor. A little bit more off the street and also security at night.

    But $20 cover, mandatory drink, Which is not an alcoholic. Plus the steep VIPs or the per song charge in the booth All adds up so fast. Not to mention the tip the girl wants on top of it.

  2. #6927
    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    The prices at ybor are freaking outrageous. I started going to ca and can have 2-3 visits for the price of one trip to ybor.

    BTW catalina was amazing. What a sweetheart.
    Thanks for the info I was going to actually ask about ybor vs the others. It seems like most of the forum goes to PPC or CA vs ybor. Is ybor any better parking wise?

  3. #6926
    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this one belongs in this thread but it's close enough to Tampa. Went to bare assets and met some amazing friends. Finally chose to go in the back with a cuban looker named cinnamon. She rocked my world. Wish it wasn't so far from downtown.
    I slowed down going to Bare but it's a decent place. But conversations about Bare belong in the Pasco / Hernando / Citrus Counties section.

  4. #6925

    Visiting from Orlando. Any girls at the club willing to do BBFS?

    Hey everyone, sorry if this is a dumb question. I've only hit AMPs in my local Orlando area and never been to the club for such services, but I'm planning to drive to Tampa this month and hit up one of the clubs frequently mentioned here (like CA). Would yall happen to know if any of the girls in these Tampa clubs would be willing to do BBFS for extra? If so, how much should I expect the charge to be?

    If BBFS is not a thing here in these clubs, I'm fine with going covered. But how much $ in total should I bring in order to get a dancer for sex, BJ, etc. ?

  5. #6924
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    Also, I've only been to PPC during the day. How is it safety wise late at night? I went to CA one night late and it was pretty sketchy.
    Sketchy as fuck at night for both, never tried day though. There have been 2 times where I was near by and wanted to go PPC but I was like nah I'm going to just go home.

    Recently though I was out late with friends ended up going to a strip club. Night was over for everyone else but I needed to sober up. I wanted some play but I knew this was one of the strip clubs with GPS and I wasn't drunk enough to start treating money like a toy. So where my friends left I sobered up and headed to PPC at about 1:30. Was sketch outside but I was on a mission.

    This was a Friday night so packed. In my mind I thought maybe since it's so packed the price might be GPS since the girls wouldn't be desperate. Before I went over I got $$ with a mission to not spend over $. 50.

    20 to the door. Went in and before I could even get a full tour I saw three girls one sitting and she looked amazing think her name was carina or something like that. She was sitting down all uninterested so we're all the others by her and in the rest of the club even though it was packed. Immediately went up to her asked how much for a lap dance, don't remember what she quoted but didn't care cause that's not what I wanted. I asked how much for a VIP lap dance or extra don't know what I said she immediately relied fucking for $150 asked if BBBJ was ok she said no. Asked her to show me a condom, makes me feel better so I don't get caught up anything scammy even tho it can still happen and also even though this place is known for extras. Anyways off we went. 20 for the room. Never tried to VIP and I think I only had p4 p once or twice here before always wanted to try the bigger room but opted out of it.

    Went in to last booth, I had a problem getting jr up maybe cause of the long day or drinking but went in for multiple positions boob suckin and CBJ of course, asked to go in for kisses and said no, think she has a boyfriend based of social media, I know I shouldn't kiss these girls but I can help it. I could tell she was getting frustrated that I was taking more than 2 minutes to cum hahaha. She was very wet got a nice swipe of her and it was drenched, didn't FIV fully before we even started and she has a nice hanging lips something I love from a girl which I think they are self conscious about. Anyways after a few minutes we're cycling back to the orginal positions cause I'm not fully you. Eventually moods changed from here slightly she gets up like it's time to go without me ending it but I start strokin and she realizes that's starting to work lean her in the suck in her nice tits and she starts moaning to get me off, eventually I cum we exchange Instagram and off I go.

    Went to the bathroom to wash off and pee. Always something sketchy going on in that tiny bathroom. There were two dudes in on stall this time and sketchy people all around. But I did received a pat down earlier so guess it's all good. Anyways take a little lap and find a seat sit for a few minutes and just left I got all I needed and headed home.

    20 to door. 20 for room $. 50 for the dead so $. 90 all in, yikes when I put that way that's a lot. Wha I do like about PPC and clubs is what you see is what you get. No fake pics, all the girls here are younger and you can preview the merchandise before buying. And even though this is a sketchy place it's better then going to some sketchy motel.

    Anyways anyone got more info on bigger room at PPC aswell as girls who DFK, BBBJ, and even CIM? Would like to try them out without also inflating the prices.

    Girl from club attached, looked more darker skinned in the club which I liked a lot vs her tiktok.

    Good way to find pics of past girls you've done for us in here to look for after a report is checking the IG page and the IG following (follows only 40 so easier to look through) of PPC Instagram which is at lasgaticastampa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0722.jpg‎  

  6. #6923
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    The girls at CA or PP use cashapp / zelle? Or just cash? That atm ran me $14 fee last time, thanks in advance.
    Just ask, some will some won't but door will always be cash at PPC.

  7. #6922

    Little cutie.

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Little cutie in sometime. At least, in the last 4 months at vixens Ybor strip.

    Glad I checked that little thing off my bucket list when I did. (I actually had booked another girl for VIP when I saw her. Cancelled the first girl. Surprisingly she said she didn't blame me for wanting that experience). If I do see her again, I'll pm you.
    That's right I remember the name now. If you or any other guys happen to run into her, will you see if you can get some digits please?

  8. #6921
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Did you not bring money up front? There are a number of banks along Fowler that you can visit beforehand.
    I did find a bank right down the street, did not know there was one there, but it worked out for me, I rarely ever carry cash on me,

  9. #6920
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolysis  [View Original Post]
    When you first meet these girls they will quote a too high price for take out. After you have seen them more than once, offer to meet at that motel around the corner (Regency in on Fowler) for $300 / hr before the start of their shift. They won't pass up the easy money that early in the day.
    Yea, I didn't go lower with her quote, just wanted to know the ballpark, probably cause I lowballed the QV session, and she went higher since I did that I believe, LOL.

    I do want to try something new though so I may hit PP sometime in the future, I like options up front so this strip club choosey shit works for me until I find a big ole booty and slim waist provider, interested in one of the bigger girls to try out with them donkey bootys, hope y’all had a good weekend

  10. #6919
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    Met with Dulce recently BTW, srry, forgot to review, good little quick visit, quoted me a pricey visit outside of work hours, gotta pass but she took care of ya boy, few positions but ended backside, will be venturing for others though in the future as I want new meat and rarely visit the same girl more than 3 x, as I was leaving I saw a cubana with glasses, Carolina was her name, her and Kiara were sitting at the bar, sparked up a convo and got their digits, I saw caro last visit sitting in the same spot but was in a hurry when I was leaving as I had errands to run, anyone tried carolina with glasses? Would like a dm on her before I venture back, might try PP next time as the same girls were there in the afternoon as last week at CA during afternoon hours.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...293/4079065365

    This was my first choice but she did not reply to my text (may have been sleeping since it was early that morning) Been hunting for a ass and proportional frame like that for the longest so when I didn't get a reply, I needed to pound something out. :/ think she leaves today, dont have the time today though.

    Enjoy your weekend lads!
    When you first meet these girls they will quote a too high price for take out. After you have seen them more than once, offer to meet at that motel around the corner (Regency in on Fowler) for $300 / hr before the start of their shift. They won't pass up the easy money that early in the day.

  11. #6918

    Bare assets

    I'm not sure if this one belongs in this thread but it's close enough to Tampa. Went to bare assets and met some amazing friends. Finally chose to go in the back with a cuban looker named cinnamon. She rocked my world. Wish it wasn't so far from downtown.

  12. #6917

    Ybor vs class act

    The prices at ybor are freaking outrageous. I started going to ca and can have 2-3 visits for the price of one trip to ybor.

    BTW catalina was amazing. What a sweetheart.

  13. #6916

    Little cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be visiting your area again this year. You guys have always been super helpful with information and I do appreciate that. Back a few years ago there were rumors of a midget stripper / escort in the area. I did get her phone number and talk to her a couple times but she was a no-show when I finally got to Tampa. Does anyone know if she's still around or if there are any others in the area? That is a bucket list that I have not got to check off yet. If any of you guys ever need any Knoxville, Tennessee or Atlanta help let me know.
    I haven't seen Little cutie in sometime. At least, in the last 4 months at vixens Ybor strip.

    Glad I checked that little thing off my bucket list when I did. (I actually had booked another girl for VIP when I saw her. Cancelled the first girl. Surprisingly she said she didn't blame me for wanting that experience). If I do see her again, I'll pm you.

  14. #6915

    Visiting

    Hey guys, I'll be visiting your area again this year. You guys have always been super helpful with information and I do appreciate that. Back a few years ago there were rumors of a midget stripper / escort in the area. I did get her phone number and talk to her a couple times but she was a no-show when I finally got to Tampa. Does anyone know if she's still around or if there are any others in the area? That is a bucket list that I have not got to check off yet. If any of you guys ever need any Knoxville, Tennessee or Atlanta help let me know.

  15. #6914

    Hush

    Don't forget the Dancer Contest tonight at Hush.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape