Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 22729
-
07-12-26 11:19 #22039Senior Member

Posts: 1176Henry's, Saturday Day Shift, 07/11
So, after confirming with Selena that she would be at Henry's at 2 pm, off I went to find and insert myself into her.
When I first walked in, it was a few minutes after two and the club was very slow, with few customers and probably seven or eight dancers working. Among those present were Selena, Sunflower, and Dixie.
As I was walking toward a table by the DJ booth, I saw Sunflower and waved hello. She seemed almost surprised to see me, possibly because I'm rarely there on Saturdays. I didn't see Selena anywhere.
After sitting and scrolling through my phone for a bit, I texted Selena to let her know that I was there. It wasn't five minutes before she walked out of the back, came over, sat next to me, and said, "I'm here!
We briefly talked, and she asked if I wanted to go back before they called her up on stage. Of course I did. Off we went and found a booth that was nicely lit. She has a beautiful body, and I want to see as much of it as I can.
While we were getting ourselves situated, she told me a story about working the previous Saturday. She said that she was in the back, sucking dick with her eyes closed, and when she opened them, everything was dark. She remembered thinking, "What the fuck happened?
Well, it was the day of the power outage, and while Henry's stayed open for a while, no one was coming in, so they told everyone they could go home.
Later on, after thinking about it more, I realized that it was a pity I hadn't had her bent over in the back when the power went out. If I had, I could've put it up her ass and blamed DTE, all while retaining plausible deniability for my error. Timing is everything in life. The next time I see her, I'm hoping for another power outage.
In regard to our session in the back, there's not much to say that I haven't written in the past. Excellent head, and I love seeing her head down, ass up. She always gets me off.
So, Selena, I've decided that I need a picture of you bent over with your ass in the air so I can frame it and put it on my wall. You have my number, honey.
Not long after I sat back down, the guy at the circular table in front of me who'd been sitting with Dixie turned around and asked if I was Incognito, and I confirmed that I was. It was at that point that I met fellow board member and debauchery enthusiast PickleJar.
T was nice to finally meet him. PickleJar is a good guy, and for some reason, I thought he'd seen Selena before, but he said it was his first time.
PickleJar was actually the guy who'd been in the back with Selena when I'd first walked into the bar.
Dixie is a charm. Even though I've never been back with her because of a dealbreaker issue, she's as sweet as can be and always says hello. She was talking and laughing with us too.
The previous time that I'd seen Selena, we were talking about the forum and she asked me, "Who's that guy on there that says he keeps missing me?" At the time, I said, "PickleJar," and she said, "Yeah, PickleJar. ".
After PickleJar and I had made our formal introductions, Selena was on stage. I was so entertained by the fact that it was him that I went to the stage, tipped Selena, and said, "That's PickleJar. " Her eyes got kind of wide, and she said, "I just went back with him. ".
When I got back to the table, I told him that I'd told her who he was, and he said, "I heard. " Now, I was kind of amazed by this because I don't have a loud voice, the music was playing, and my head was turned away from him when I told her. Dude must have some bionic hearing, because after that, I was convinced that he could hear moths fart 30 feet away.
PickleJar confirmed that he enjoyed his experience with Selena. I've yet to hear anyone say that they haven't had a good time with her. We only talked for a little while after that because he had some plans that night, and I needed to get going as well.
Later that night, Selena texted me and said that it was nice that PickleJar and I had come to see her. I told her that he had a good time and that she had a new member of her fan club.
-
07-12-26 10:45 #22038Regular Member

Posts: 21Henrys Saturday night!
Well I seen on insta they were celebrating Cezars bday and figured this may be a good time to come up. Arrived at the club a little after 7. 00. Not to many customers yet. Seen a new to me girl there. Lexi great body, she had black hair and a few tatts. She deafintly stuck out on stage. She deafintly went in the to do bucket but she never came to tge side of club I was sitting at. Kassey was there but never made it to me. She seemed happy still celbrating her bday too. Subflower was there selling shots and said she could go in back too. Sounds like sunflower is putting alot of hours with her regular job at the hospital. I love to see when one of thes girls actually are improving there life. I told her I be interrested in going back. She said in a bit. While waiting there were 2 guys sitting buy me talking to the cubans. One went to the VIP. Came back after 3 songs. So he comes over and ask if I thought he got ripped off. He paid 200 said she only did handy with rain coat and stopped after 3 songs and would not even let him touch her ass. He said he had not been to club in years and asked if this is what it was like now. So I asked him did you tell her what you were expecting first. He said no. Then asked when he paid. He replys as soon as they went back. I told him I don't mess with cubans due to there poor english and never to pay upfront leaves 0 incetive to deliver in back. He asked me who there would be solid performers. It was still early and there were not alot of choices yet. I told him Sunflower and Kassey would safe choices. So next a girl sits down and ask if I am waiting for someone. I said yes but she keeps trying. Ask if she is same type. I said no. Gave her 2 examples of my type. So now she is asking for tips. Keeps pulling her breast out an if I wanted to tip the kitty. She asked me same questions mutiple times. I answer each question. Now I am getting annoyed. Well while she is still bugging me. Sunflower goes back with the guy who took the cuban back. I wish I could remember the name of the girl bothering me so I will just describe. She is a dark choclat girl, gap in teeth. Been there for about a 1 yr now. Next the guy who took Sunflower back comes over said she tried to overcharge him. I find that hard to believe. So either he was part of the problem or these girls could just tell he was new to the seen like a shark smells blood. I did see Sunny show up around 8. 00 she looked real good with her redish hair. Last I seen Sunny there it was blondish. When they called all the girls to stage. Sunny must of had her fan club there she was tipped by 3 guys right away. Shortly after she points at a guy and off they go lucky guy. No Dream tonight, and I did not see anyone else of intrest and having been there about 2 hrs I decided it was time to call it for the night.
-
07-12-26 09:50 #22037Regular Member

Posts: 21Nope. Never visted her at the club pre, during, or post dating.
Originally Posted by Deepcover
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 02:09 #22036Senior Member

Posts: 46I was there Thursday evening and it was completely eliminated. Whatever happened that made them have to enforce no smoking happened Thursday on day shift. I don't know if Henry's has also eliminated smoking.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 00:48 #22035Senior Member

Posts: 45Sophia -
AP. As soon as you said Sophia I remember her name. I go out for an afternoon / evening at a club and always say I'm going to remember names. Never works LOL.
Originally Posted by AnotherPerson
[View Original Post]
Any intell or experiences a fellow monger can share would be appreciated. My brief discussion with her was good. She seems like a sweetheart.
The smoking at H8 is awful. A couple of older dudes had cigars and this, along with the cigarettes makes for smelling bad when the evening comes to an end. A few guys were smoking at Bogarts. I didn't know they are trying to eliminate this.
-
07-11-26 19:54 #22034Senior Member

Posts: 75Clarification Needed
Were you going to pay for what you used to get free?
Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 15:49 #22033Senior Member

Posts: 46My guess is it was either Skylar or Sophia.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
Bogarts isn't allowing smoking indoors for now. Not sure why, but it's being strictly enforced.
-
07-11-26 15:34 #22032Senior Member

Posts: 45Ugh!
Incognito. Thanks to everyone & you for the replies. The funny thing is how I pulled a muscle in my back kicking myself in the ass after leaving H8. The old path of settling vs cutting the losses is in full effect here.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
I don't get to upset by all this. Sometimes it's an evening ending in disappointment followed by walking naked through a car to rid yourself of the stink. I'm not from Detroit so I was safe in packing up the stinky clothes and, fortunately, I do all the laundry at home so the evidence is safe. Believe me, my clothes smelled when I got back to the hotel.
Anyone got some info on the really hot (IMO) young lady at Bogarts I mentioned? Oh how I wish I had waited a bit longer LOL. Any details would be appreciated as I'll be back in town in a couple weeks.
-
07-11-26 13:56 #22031Senior Member

Posts: 153Thank you sir. Assuming day shift then, I haven't caught a day shift in a while now. So there's the prob. Thanks Jack.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 12:51 #22030Senior Member

Posts: 671FC is a great environment to watch the fights.
Originally Posted by Bugdude
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 12:50 #22029Senior Member

Posts: 671Diamond still dances at FC saw her there this week.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 11:43 #22028Senior Member

Posts: 1176Did you have to feel your way out of the back, due to the blinding stench cloud?
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
That sounds like an absolutely horrid experience. Hygiene is such a big deal to me that I'd have noped it on outta there in a heartbeat.
It's probably been a year or more, but I remember going back with Riley once. In general, even though head doesn't do a lot for me, she told me she didn't have a gag reflex, and I must have been in some kind of mood to put that claim to the test.
As I recall, my experience with all of the position switching was similar to what you've described. I remember that at one point she was lying on her back with her panties pulled to the side, but I didn't notice any kind of odor or stench. I'm not sure whether something has changed or not, because this is the second or third post that I can remember reading where a terrible odor was mentioned.
In regard to Riley's head game, I wasn't overly impressed by it and have no desire for a repeat performance of any sort with her - especially now.
I know opinions vary when it comes to head. However, in my opinion, Selena has an excellent head game, and I've always been impressed by Nicole as well, although I haven't been back with her in a long time.
Speaking of Selena, I didn't make it out yesterday, but I texted with her this morning and she confirmed that she'll be at Henry's at two today, so I'm planning to head over there. I'm in the mood to experience her variety of talents and fully intend to do exactly that.
The only reason that I remember ever cutting a session short was because, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't cum. That's happened maybe four or five times in 20 years, and I know that I'd had too much to drink on one of those occasions. Unless I'm forgetting something, I don't ever remember cutting a session short because of a strong odor issue. That's the kind of thing that would stick with me and would have guaranteed a no-repeat.
As for sessions being cut short, I've had it happen to me because of rip-offs - such as paying a dancer up front, only to have her end the session after two or three songs once we got to the back (we learn our lessons the hard way).
-
07-11-26 11:43 #22027Senior Member

Posts: 135Yeah, I had that experience with Riley too (a little different, but you know). That smell triggered me later on because I got a Jet Boat from Jet's Pizza and her pussy smelled like the parm they sprinkle on the top of those (but way stronger).
Call me naive, but I wonder HOW a girl with a pussy that stank can operate in a strip club where there's a lot of fucking. For real. With that stink I doubt she's getting many return customers, and it's probably bad for the other dancers too. Maybe she finishes most guys off before skunking them out, but I don't get why that's even a trick up her sleeve if it just makes the session last longer.
-
07-11-26 10:13 #22026Senior Member

Posts: 153Anyone seen
Anyone seen or know if Diamond from flight is still dancing there or anywhere? It's been a while since I've seen her. She randomly was in my dreams the other night and figured it was a sign to see if she's still dancing anywhere 😆 tia.
-
07-10-26 23:32 #22025Regular Member

Posts: 17UFC Fights
Are there certain clubs that always show the fights or ones to avoid if I want to see it?









Reply With Quote






