Escort Review: Strip Club Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 676 to 690 of 22709
-
07-11-26 19:54 #22034Senior Member

Posts: 75Clarification Needed
Were you going to pay for what you used to get free?
Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 15:49 #22033Senior Member

Posts: 46My guess is it was either Skylar or Sophia.
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
Bogarts isn't allowing smoking indoors for now. Not sure why, but it's being strictly enforced.
-
07-11-26 15:34 #22032Senior Member

Posts: 45Ugh!
Incognito. Thanks to everyone & you for the replies. The funny thing is how I pulled a muscle in my back kicking myself in the ass after leaving H8. The old path of settling vs cutting the losses is in full effect here.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
I don't get to upset by all this. Sometimes it's an evening ending in disappointment followed by walking naked through a car to rid yourself of the stink. I'm not from Detroit so I was safe in packing up the stinky clothes and, fortunately, I do all the laundry at home so the evidence is safe. Believe me, my clothes smelled when I got back to the hotel.
Anyone got some info on the really hot (IMO) young lady at Bogarts I mentioned? Oh how I wish I had waited a bit longer LOL. Any details would be appreciated as I'll be back in town in a couple weeks.
-
07-11-26 13:56 #22031Senior Member

Posts: 153Thank you sir. Assuming day shift then, I haven't caught a day shift in a while now. So there's the prob. Thanks Jack.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 12:51 #22030Senior Member

Posts: 668FC is a great environment to watch the fights.
Originally Posted by Bugdude
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 12:50 #22029Senior Member

Posts: 668Diamond still dances at FC saw her there this week.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 11:43 #22028Senior Member

Posts: 1176Did you have to feel your way out of the back, due to the blinding stench cloud?
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
That sounds like an absolutely horrid experience. Hygiene is such a big deal to me that I'd have noped it on outta there in a heartbeat.
It's probably been a year or more, but I remember going back with Riley once. In general, even though head doesn't do a lot for me, she told me she didn't have a gag reflex, and I must have been in some kind of mood to put that claim to the test.
As I recall, my experience with all of the position switching was similar to what you've described. I remember that at one point she was lying on her back with her panties pulled to the side, but I didn't notice any kind of odor or stench. I'm not sure whether something has changed or not, because this is the second or third post that I can remember reading where a terrible odor was mentioned.
In regard to Riley's head game, I wasn't overly impressed by it and have no desire for a repeat performance of any sort with her - especially now.
I know opinions vary when it comes to head. However, in my opinion, Selena has an excellent head game, and I've always been impressed by Nicole as well, although I haven't been back with her in a long time.
Speaking of Selena, I didn't make it out yesterday, but I texted with her this morning and she confirmed that she'll be at Henry's at two today, so I'm planning to head over there. I'm in the mood to experience her variety of talents and fully intend to do exactly that.
The only reason that I remember ever cutting a session short was because, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't cum. That's happened maybe four or five times in 20 years, and I know that I'd had too much to drink on one of those occasions. Unless I'm forgetting something, I don't ever remember cutting a session short because of a strong odor issue. That's the kind of thing that would stick with me and would have guaranteed a no-repeat.
As for sessions being cut short, I've had it happen to me because of rip-offs - such as paying a dancer up front, only to have her end the session after two or three songs once we got to the back (we learn our lessons the hard way).
-
07-11-26 11:43 #22027Senior Member

Posts: 135Yeah, I had that experience with Riley too (a little different, but you know). That smell triggered me later on because I got a Jet Boat from Jet's Pizza and her pussy smelled like the parm they sprinkle on the top of those (but way stronger).
Call me naive, but I wonder HOW a girl with a pussy that stank can operate in a strip club where there's a lot of fucking. For real. With that stink I doubt she's getting many return customers, and it's probably bad for the other dancers too. Maybe she finishes most guys off before skunking them out, but I don't get why that's even a trick up her sleeve if it just makes the session last longer.
-
07-11-26 10:13 #22026Senior Member

Posts: 153Anyone seen
Anyone seen or know if Diamond from flight is still dancing there or anywhere? It's been a while since I've seen her. She randomly was in my dreams the other night and figured it was a sign to see if she's still dancing anywhere 😆 tia.
-
07-10-26 23:32 #22025Regular Member

Posts: 17UFC Fights
Are there certain clubs that always show the fights or ones to avoid if I want to see it?
-
07-10-26 21:59 #22024Senior Member

Posts: 195She's incredibly annoying too. That might be mean but she'll just plop down next to you without asking permission and mumble a bunch of slop and think she's being all cute and giggly. Can barely understand her, like just leave me alone.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 20:07 #22023Senior Member

Posts: 668It has been reported here many times that Riley only gives head and now we know why. after reading this latest report on her It is far past time for her to retire from dancing.
-
07-10-26 19:15 #22022Senior Member

Posts: 890T11,
Originally Posted by Tbird11955
[View Original Post]
Absolutely, I bail the moment there is a bad smell. It is at best a hygiene issue, and at worst some type of disease / infection. Pussy is supposed to smell and taste awesome to guys, if it doesn't it is natures way of telling boys to stay away from that girl or you will be sorry.
I don't think you should pay less because you changed your mind. I have encountered at least 20 girls with a bad odor from their pussy, and I consider it a lesson learned and do not repeat with them.
MM.
-
07-10-26 19:05 #22021Regular Member

Posts: 19Yea, the one with the other girl is really hard to find for some reason, I watched it with her once and now I don't know if this is her made up bullshit or not but she told me a detailed story about how the porn industry works, and if you watch that video, her and the other girl have very little interaction with each other, like no eating each other or anything like that, it was all focused on the guy. Well the story she told me was that she wasn't expecting a third person for the shoot, but when she showed up they had told her there must have been a miscommunication because that's the scene that was planned, but she was legally able to say that she didn't consent to having sex with the other girl, so they had to shoot the scene and pay her, but they couldn't make them fuck each other, she was there to fuck a man and only a man she was going to fuck LOL.
Originally Posted by FourMore
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 12:34 #22020Senior Member

Posts: 45Wednesday Visits
I headed over to Bogarts at shift change. Arrived at about 6:30. I was immediately approached by Anna Bell. Older and nice woman with giant manmades. Not my type at all. I was, as always, polite. Soon after a nice and super tiny little AA came by. She has a sweet little ass and I may have taken her up on her offer of services. No real details were discussed (anyone who knows her. Fill me in please) Shift change and Gemini comes in. I had a great session with her about a month ago. She's not super hot or super fit but she is a total sweetheart and man can she suck a cock. Also showing up was a total hottie. 20's, fit / slim with small but perky tits. Great ass, long straight hair. I'm sure she's been discussed as she was the star of Bogarts! Big tat on her thigh BTW.
I have my eye on the little hottie. She sits down with a fellow monger and they have a discussion that leads to a visit upstairs. Gemini is sitting with some dude across the bar. I figured I'd play out the hottie and opt for Gemini if the hottie does not work. We've all played this game LOL! Anyway the hottie comes back and immediately goes on stage. I give her a tip and asked her to come over and talk. She's really pretty up close. Her set ends and she sits with two dudes and never moves for about 30 minutes. Gemini never moves from chatting with her friend.
We've all done this too. Do I wait it out or head over the H8. I opt to head over as it's now 8:30-9:00. Arrive and grab a seat in the back to observe. Immediately a thin AA comes over. I spent a disappointing session with her about 6 months ago and there zero chance of a do-over. Rushed service is a big downer for me. Mind you, I'm respectful of their time as well. Anyway, I tell her no and she asks for a tip for her company. That's not happening and she leaves in a huff.
Now it's getting to crunch time. Riley comes over. I know she's been discussed but I did not recall anything good or bad. She says she is Cassie's sister. Anyway I'm thinking that she will do in a pinch. We agree to a BBBJ for 100. We go back and she is at full throttle to get done with me. Now I'm disappointed. She must have switched positions 10 times. Me sitting, standing etc. I tell what I like and she finally gets on her knees. Kind of. She sits, kneels, in a catcher stance. I tell her what works for me and she follows direction for about 10 seconds. Now I'm getting annoyed and losing my hard on. So she half lays on the bench and tries this while I'm standing. She slides her panties aside and I'm thinking, okay this might restart the motor. The booth fills with the worst pussy stink I've ever encountered. There is no way she could have been unaware of the situation. My boner runs for the hills and I tell her we're done.
Here's a question for you guys. Have you ever called a session for this or other reasons? I know guys have bailed out when negotiations fail. But that stink was so nasty I feel I had a right to give her less. But I paid her and got the hell out of that stink booth.
The disappointment lingered along with her smelly pussy till I left. I had a sure fun time with Gemini. I was smitten with the little hottie. I didn't hang long enough at H8 to make a different choice.
Help me out guys. Any info on the hottie at Bogarts would be appreciated. I'm sure she is pricy and could easily be at one of the higher end clubs. Thanks in advance.
The lesson was learned! H8 is off my visit list for the booth size and the recurring flashback of pepper spray pussy.











Reply With Quote





