Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 2181
-
07-19-26 22:11 #2151Regular Member

Posts: 10Don't bother
I went back Saturday and Emmy said she was going to boston. Other one there not my type.
Originally Posted by JustAnotherN
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-26 13:35 #2150Regular Member

Posts: 11What was the number you used?
Originally Posted by Discretion23
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-26 07:21 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 106Goffstown
Anne opened back up Tuesday. She was very happy to see me. She gives an excellent massage applying acupressure.
-
07-12-26 00:54 #2148Regular Member

Posts: 10Lisa Spa in portsmouth
I have added Lisa Spa to my loop and really like the quality. New one today that is WELL worth your visit. Emmy? 2 for L3. I think she said around for a month. I'll be back to see her.
-
07-11-26 08:30 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 904GAIA in Derry is now down town, and for me, I drive mammoth road to lowell fairly regularly, is on the way to lowell. "down the road" is probably a stretch, but its worht the drive if you are looking for quality. The girls are hot, and they know why you are there, and its only L2 / safe play, so if you are worrying about reducing the chance of bringing something home, its a good option.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
They keep a low profile, no signage, its in the strip mall across from the Italian restaurant at the cross walk right in downtown Derry
-
07-10-26 15:35 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 55Seabrook Asian Massage
Called the number on STG for one add and they gave the address linked to the other add. Assuming they are connected like many STG Asians. Quoted 140 hhr, 160 hr, 260 VIP. Opted for VIP.
Got to a rundown motel, got room number. Made way to room, left donation, she counted in front of me.
Probably mid 30's, nice chest, little rolls around tummy, skinny legs and a flat ass. Average at best.
Told to get undressed and on the bed. Clened my parts with wet wipes. She got ready, BBBJ for 10 ish min, she climbed on top, bounced for a bit, finished in her.
Cleaned me up, helped get dressed and out the door in 30 min.
I'm more or less out of the game with SA, SB, and massage, just needed to scratch an itch. Maybe again, but it will be a while.
Stay safe out there.
-
07-10-26 10:36 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 1811I'm not sure what Gaia is down the road from Lowell. There is a Gaiia in Derry, NH, which is the parlor that used to be near the Red Roof Inn in Salem, NH. But where is Gaia?
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 13:44 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 531My new rule is going to be that if I get there and they try to cut my time to only a half hour, I'll just walk out. Because it's just always a sign you'll be rushed. But as I said before I’ll be taking a long break, may just save my cash for the potential re-opening of Lavender.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 16:59 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 174I don't know of any place in Saco that charges that amount or even post on that site. Who ae you referring to?
Originally Posted by Entrain
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 13:44 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 187I am seriously considering retirement
This has gotten way out of hand. The providers on STG, and parlors are charging too much for such poor service. I called a place in Saco, Me I have never been to, told $80 for hour no half available. On Trst site they all want $250-$3500. And deposits. I will never, ever pay a deposit. Not one of any of these providers, anywhere are worth what they are asking. My hobbying has dropped by 70-80%. It's not my loss, I am going after civilians. A lot cheaper.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 20:26 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 636I am in that area about every four to six weeks or so. I've often thought about going to Tea as I drive right past it but the mixed reviews have stopped me. I drive right past Gaiia as well. Unfortunately my last three visits with them (a few years ago when they were on Red Roof lane) were not good. Two bad experiences and an attempted bait and switch that I walked out on, so I am reluctant to return. They've always had good looking ladies but for that price I'm not willing to risk a bad time these days. My preference is a good massage with L1 or L2 ending. If their price were a little less, say 70/120 like it used to be, I might take the chance but at 210 all in, I'd rather see Lacy in Manchester or take a drive to Brattleboro where I know I will have a good time. Last time I was in that area I drove down to 465 in Dracut afterwards. See my report in Lowell forum.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 11:52 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 904This place has reall alternated between great and awful. For the longest time on Birch the older lady was 100 FS all in with a good massage. She was fun, Then it moved and its been a mixed bag of plain jane standard fare girls, for the usual prices, and now its seems they want 140 for BJ and 200 for FS, but the girls arent that good looking.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
I went twice in the past couple months and had the same girl twice, I forget her name, she was pushy for the 140 and only pulled up her top.
Been going down to Lowell, and the same thing is happening. Clear Dew wanted 150 for CBJ, pushed for half hour right off the bat, and after 10 minutes of just pushing the oil around, was ready for the main event.
The girls at Gaia, just down the road from there are usually good lookers, don't do FS, but you get your full hour an they make it fun. 140 seems to be the l2 fee now if the girl is hot.
-
07-02-26 11:18 #2139Senior Member

Posts: 332Way back when this all started Michelle said she would open in the Methuen area but I assume not Methuen itself. Hopefully that's still the plan.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-26 05:59 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 531Yeah I talked to her recently and asked if she was reopening, she said "some day soon". Not sure where it will be though, hoping it's reasonably convenient to me because her place is the only one that will get me back to visiting AMPs.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 20:59 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 356Tea and Lav
Tea hasn't been good since the older lady who was there by herself left well over a year ago. I did speak with Michelle from lavender recently and she is close to getting her license as long as she passes the tests in the next month or two, then she will come up with her business plan. Hope to see her and her associates once she gets licensed and opens another shop Keep your fingers crossed, fellas
.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






