Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 12316
-
07-15-26 23:30 #12181Senior Member

Posts: 140It's terrible in Fort Wayne, but it works well in Indy. A lot of the websites are work well in some cites, but terrible in others. Another example is TRYST which works in Ann Arbor and Battle Creek, but not here.
Originally Posted by Mrkptr
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-26 11:20 #12180Senior Member

Posts: 250Mix of both
There are real posts and girls on there. Half of them most on STG as well so you don't necessarily miss out. But there are a few that only post on there.
Originally Posted by MrPepper1980
[View Original Post]
However, a lot of the ads on there are fake. The easiest and fastest way to weed out the fakes is to click on the "More Pics and Reviews" button at the bottom of the page and then go to "Old Posts". If the ad is fake most likely you will see a bunch of ads posted for the same day and evem easier is it different locations. Most / All of the real ads will usually have only one post per day. This isn't full proof but it weeds out the vast majority of the fake ads especially the auto generated ones.
Also, posts with WhatsApp numbers likely aren't reall either and many of the auto fakes will use similar language.
-
07-15-26 09:41 #12179Regular Member

Posts: 13Katy in Fort Wayne
Has anyone seen Katy?
-
07-15-26 06:36 #12178Senior Member

Posts: 76Listcrawler?
Had anyone had any luck Listcrawler?
Or is it a scam?
-
07-13-26 20:56 #12177Senior Member

Posts: 696Goes by Alexa Sexa. I visited once after being "ready in 10 minutes'd" on repeat by another girl and deciding to just find anything. Kind of wish I'd just gone home instead.
Originally Posted by HornyBob1982
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-26 12:30 #12176Senior Member

Posts: 250Most definitely
Yeah some of these girls are getting ridiculous. I think they see how much others post for and go crazy. The only one that might be justified is Kylie only because her Tryst profile at least puts her a step above the random STG ladies but still too high for me.
Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel
[View Original Post]
Luckily, I still have some UTR options where we have an agreed on standard / no timed rate. Before everyone asks, none of them are looking to have their info shared and only one of the posts sometimes but she will be getting of the game soon.
The best I can do is is suggest these two:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...7/077519568544
And one who usually posts of STG in the evenings but deletes her ads every night. Number end in 6747.
Both of the ladies are safe, skilled, and pleasant to be around at reasonable rates.
-
07-13-26 12:16 #12175Senior Member

Posts: 250Not my cup of tea
Short, bow legged, older, can't move around very well.
Originally Posted by HornyBob1982
[View Original Post]
I have seen her several times over the last few years and unfortunately she has gone downhill. A few years ago her health was fine and she could perform however you needed her to. But in the last year her health, particularly her legs and feet, makes it hard for her to do much. She also doesn't keep herself up as well as she once did. If you are just looking for a BBBJ, then she gives a decent one but the attraction level is so low at this point that I have to be desperate to go back now even for that.
-
07-13-26 12:07 #12174Senior Member

Posts: 140Extreme Golden Pussy Syndrome
I don't know if any of these women are real, and I never will. They all ask for at least $220 for 30 minutes!
I may have to take up a less expensive hobby, like F1 racing or polo.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/947711876142
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/063426644337
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/295081365738
https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...r/378021148636
-
07-13-26 09:53 #12173Senior Member

Posts: 36Daily Specials
I have not tried contacting yet, does anyone dreamed of this one? Any input appreciated. PM if you don't want to post in the forum.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...i/506936919796
-
07-12-26 01:38 #12172Senior Member

Posts: 36Interested as well.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-26 17:15 #12171Senior Member

Posts: 100Anyone seen Ashley of late?
Any reports for Ashley?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...y/872398741369
-
07-11-26 16:41 #12170Senior Member

Posts: 324Brittany
Met up with Brittany from STG (not her real name of course). I had her send me a face pic that also showed her figure since the ad didn't. She obliged. Since she didn't post them in her ad, Zi won't post them here either, but she's decent. Saggy tits but nice ass and tight pussy. Good personality.
-
07-11-26 07:40 #12169Regular Member

Posts: 48I don't do outcall and my guess is the majority on here don't either.
Originally Posted by MrPepper1980
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 16:47 #12168Senior Member

Posts: 76Cost info from Tryst link I think
When I clicked the link for Claire, the Outcall rates are listed $240 half hour, $400 full hour.
Originally Posted by Woodyworks
[View Original Post]
You aren't paying that much? (Theoretically, these are just dreams we are speaking of.).
-
07-08-26 22:48 #12167Senior Member

Posts: 36Definitely not paying that. Like the other gentleman said this is not accurate.
Originally Posted by Jjr0166
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




