Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 18515
-
07-12-26 22:14 #18245Senior Member

Posts: 472Deli
Could someone help an old senior member and message me Deli MP information. I have not logged in in a long time and I am unfamiliar with it. Thank you for your help.
Waltmore.
-
07-12-26 20:29 #18244Regular Member

Posts: 21It's been reviewed a few times recently. Myself and a couple other members. There's at least an L1.
Originally Posted by GoodMan99
[View Original Post]
I wasn't thrilled they didn't change the sheets, but if you don't mind that it was a decent massage.
-
07-12-26 16:02 #18243Senior Member

Posts: 70Lavender Lane
Does anyone have any intel on this place that changed hands and opened under a new venue in May? It is listed on Tyrst. Is it worth TOFTT?
PM me with details if you don't to post.
-
07-11-26 12:09 #18242Regular Member

Posts: 3The deli
I am trying this services and l really want to try the deli based on the reviews. How much do you tip for an FS? I want to make sure l bring enough with me.
-
07-10-26 17:20 #18241Senior Member

Posts: 54Velma-Scooby Doo
I thought she looked more like Velma from.
Originally Posted by Hairy2
[View Original Post]
Scooby Doo.
-
07-10-26 12:06 #18240Regular Member

Posts: 5So you had two girls, but which one was the one that had the banging body? I heard there were two girls there one named Anna and the other Cindy.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 06:54 #18239Senior Member

Posts: 735No problem. We all figure that it was July. thanks for the info
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 06:40 #18238Senior Member

Posts: 150July 20
Sorry for the mistake. She will be shutdown starting July 20 for 2 to 3 weeks.
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-26 06:05 #18237Senior Member

Posts: 735money break down
girls told me they only get tip money .because the boss lady and owners take all the room fee...so the more customers waiting in the lobby or car. the more room fees pile up, that's the reason you don't get 1 hour massages at busy amp. some amps the girls pay a daily house fee too...It is just like strip clubs... dancer work for tips. the dancers have to pay the boss the daily house fee to work there, bar and amp owners live out of state avoiding all the risk
-
07-09-26 20:31 #18236Regular Member

Posts: 10Gina
Been a while so I asked for Cherry, was waiting 5 minutes and Gina came in, was awesome, she asked if I wanted her, I said yer if you kiss, she yes, gave the total donation, she came back got undressed and proceeded to DFK while fingering pussy. I wispered that will do 100 for no condom, she paused, then said 200 , then I new it was available. Went to pockets and pulled our 2 50's and said that's all I have. She took it was nothing but DFK. 69, more licking, she was hot in heat. Spread pussy wide open and continues DFK while opening legs, went all in, with CIP.
Just great, I am assumng the other girls will do BBFS for a price.
-
07-09-26 18:37 #18235Regular Member

Posts: 10Gina
Went yeateray to see Cherry, she was busy, Gina came in and asked if I wanted her, she was hot so yes. Gave donation, she came back and undressed DFK from get go. Wispered extra 100 for no conom, she replied 200, so I knew it was available. Reached into pants pockets and pulled out 2- 50 bills and said all I have. She accepted and was nonstop DFK, 69. Spread eagle, and CIP. One hell of a ride. I also figure the other girls might offer the same for right price.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 15:53 #18234Senior Member

Posts: 3462nd This
Very good experience with Gina. I will try to get back again before the end of the month. She's the real deal and I think the most beautiful of all the new girls. The view from every position was epic.
It is The Deli for a reason. But you will get service.
Originally Posted by KirbyYork
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 15:02 #18233Senior Member

Posts: 72Sakura Deli
Went by today and I'm not joking when I say I saw 4 guys go in one after the other and only one leave. It is outrageously busy in there and I know why but gaddayyum boys. Let's space out the timing haha.
I'll be by another day I suppose because I'm not trying to wait in the lobby with anyone.
-
07-09-26 12:09 #18232Senior Member

Posts: 168DP not Peggy Hill
I think she looks more like Tina from Bob's Burgers. She never touched my balls until after the flip.
Originally Posted by Carew2112
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 12:02 #18231Senior Member

Posts: 168Moon
Decided to try out Moon. It is dark inside, so if you go during the day it is hard to see anything until your eyes adjust. The walls do not go all the way up and the noise level is high. They switched up on me after the massage started. I did not like the switch, but it did not bother me enough to complain. The replacement said her name was Linda. She has curly hair. The massage was good, my back was stiff and felt better after. Not much teasing, though. On the flip, she went straight for it and I popped faster than expected.
It was exactly what I expected from the Moon, which was a decent L1 massage. I would go again, but it is not at the top of my list.







Reply With Quote





