Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 17260
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17155
    Some more recent street shots, this batch is mostly Sullivant (hilltop etc). Kayce looking a bit rough, Katie looking decent but she's a waste of time and money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1867.jpg‎   IMG_1868.jpg‎   IMG_1869.jpg‎   IMG_1870.jpg‎   IMG_1768.jpg‎  

    IMG_1767.jpg‎   IMG_1766.jpg‎   IMG_1761.jpg‎   IMG_1760.jpg‎   IMG_1496.jpg‎  


  2. #17154

    Does anyone know this girl

    Hi everyone, I'm fairly experienced with street walkers, but I've only been in the Columbus area for a couple of weeks. I recently heard about a particular girl and can't find much reliable information. Has anyone seen her recently or have any first-hand intel to share?

    She also goes to clubs.

    Be aware she seems to work for a pimp!

    Thanks for all info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1230.jpg‎  

  3. #17153

    Just passing through

    After a very long time, I was just passing through, did see a few.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-18 at 6.48.41 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-18 at 6.48.26 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-18 at 6.48.14 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-18 at 6.47.35 PM.png‎  

  4. #17152

    Convention

    Theres like a hoe convention by Harris earlier today go get them LOL.

  5. #17151
    Quote Originally Posted by NapTown  [View Original Post]
    Skinny black chick with dreads is Neisha. Very chill for a SW, her head game is top notch.
    Gov name is Teanisha pretty chill for an SW, most are it seems but yeah top notch. One of you idiots in love though is feeding her info posted on here and she just got pinched so is lover boy going to bail her out?

  6. #17150
    Quote Originally Posted by UsarGolfPro  [View Original Post]
    Didn't get my itch scratched in Erie so popped through for a twilight stroll 2 AM. Pretty dead a couple gummers and when I was looping back far bottoms rolled out a side street to a small thing that instantly turned my way. Someone pulled aside on Parsons but she was already headed down to me (Sorry mate).

    Made a spot, parted with my friend Grant and went right into BBBJ. Def on the small side, cute tiny ass and tits, but the girls were extremely armored sadly. Played with that ass while she bobbed away. Halfway into it she slowed a bit and really got into with her tongue which did the trick.
    You mean Jordyn was a real cutie when she first came out but has gotten better recently.

  7. #17149

    Mya?

    Seen Mya about a month ago or so. Very attractive light skinned with afro. She talked like she was a regular around hilltop but I have been out the last few weeks and have not seen her. And the number she gave me goes to automated voicemail. Has anyone seen her recently or knows what happened with her? Trying to find more regulars like her. Only other relatively attractive one I've been seeing is mariah.

  8. #17148
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Friday late afternoon quick run looking for something NEW (at least to me) BUT it was either the same old, same old (Jessica by the school and Casey by M&J) or three that I wouldn't do at all (all by the Sunoco) so just ended up doing the regular yet again.
    Skinny black chick with dreads is Neisha. Very chill for a SW, her head game is top notch.

  9. #17147

    Hudson

    I've had to pass along Hudson between Cleveland Ave and 71 a few times in the last few weeks.

    There seem to be a lot of ladies who seem intent on making eye contact.

    I just haven't been in the mood, but there seem to be a few decent prospects, among the zombies.

    I haven't hunted there. I don't hear much discussion of (what looks like) a pretty solid resource.

    Stay Safe.

  10. #17146

    AM Stroll- Jordan

    Didn't get my itch scratched in Erie so popped through for a twilight stroll 2 AM. Pretty dead a couple gummers and when I was looping back far bottoms rolled out a side street to a small thing that instantly turned my way. Someone pulled aside on Parsons but she was already headed down to me (Sorry mate).

    Made a spot, parted with my friend Grant and went right into BBBJ. Def on the small side, cute tiny ass and tits, but the girls were extremely armored sadly. Played with that ass while she bobbed away. Halfway into it she slowed a bit and really got into with her tongue which did the trick.

  11. #17145

    Arianna / Nicey

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusDweller  [View Original Post]
    Tall skinny red head is Arianna - 25 now. Yeah she could be a looker especially when she wears dresses when she first came was kind of picky of who she went with and limited of what she did out there especially with a bf. She went really down hill and now pretty much does anything. I keep avoiding her since she started looking really bad even chased me down a few times. So haven't been paying attention glad she looks better these days, she's very flexible can push her legs all the way back to her ears, always had a nice clean shaven box.
    Awesome. She called herself Nicey but she is 25 and I can confirm the box is pristine.

  12. #17144

    Arianna

    Tall skinny red head is Arianna - 25 now. Yeah she could be a looker especially when she wears dresses when she first came was kind of picky of who she went with and limited of what she did out there especially with a bf. She went really down hill and now pretty much does anything. I keep avoiding her since she started looking really bad even chased me down a few times. So haven't been paying attention glad she looks better these days, she's very flexible can push her legs all the way back to her ears, always had a nice clean shaven box.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zrilla03  [View Original Post]
    Went out last week in the early AM, cruised around a bit and saw a fair amount of walkers. Most were in bad shape or not my preference. Went down the back alleys near the Primos Mexican Restaurant, saw a thick white SW in a sun dress. Picked her up, she seemed cool at first. Her name was Elle. Personality seemed fine but we get to the spot and she starts the hurry up process. I just continue letting her go down on me when I'm ready to bust. I give her a heads up because I'm a nice guy, but she stops once I start. Ruined experience. I'll won't revisit.

    Went out today in the early AM. Saw a few more SW'ers but only a few worth looking at. Saw a skinny blond on the bottoms that may have been a few months preggo, was going to pick up but a dude in a bicycle pulled up next to her and I don't mess with that. So I keep driving down sully, from the bottoms to hilltop, I see a skinny red head in athletic shorts sitting near the bust stop by the Mexican restaurant again. I swing by a couple times to get her attention, finally do, she meets me in the back alleys and I drive off to my spot. Her name is Nicey, and she talks really fast but she was a pretty, by SW standards, girl. If she didn't have the habit, she would be gorgeous. Cute little behind, tight V and perky A cups. Oh well that's life. She seems a bit paranoid, asks if I'm a cop, so we do the LE check on each other. We get to the spot, I get relaxed and she gives an alright BBBJ. Not top tier but it worked. I definitely would repeat if I saw her again because she is just that good looking for a SW, and I really enjoy some perfect A cups.

  13. #17143

    Tale of two Adventures

    Went out last week in the early AM, cruised around a bit and saw a fair amount of walkers. Most were in bad shape or not my preference. Went down the back alleys near the Primos Mexican Restaurant, saw a thick white SW in a sun dress. Picked her up, she seemed cool at first. Her name was Elle. Personality seemed fine but we get to the spot and she starts the hurry up process. I just continue letting her go down on me when I'm ready to bust. I give her a heads up because I'm a nice guy, but she stops once I start. Ruined experience. I'll won't revisit.

    Went out today in the early AM. Saw a few more SW'ers but only a few worth looking at. Saw a skinny blond on the bottoms that may have been a few months preggo, was going to pick up but a dude in a bicycle pulled up next to her and I don't mess with that. So I keep driving down sully, from the bottoms to hilltop, I see a skinny red head in athletic shorts sitting near the bust stop by the Mexican restaurant again. I swing by a couple times to get her attention, finally do, she meets me in the back alleys and I drive off to my spot. Her name is Nicey, and she talks really fast but she was a pretty, by SW standards, girl. If she didn't have the habit, she would be gorgeous. Cute little behind, tight V and perky A cups. Oh well that's life. She seems a bit paranoid, asks if I'm a cop, so we do the LE check on each other. We get to the spot, I get relaxed and she gives an alright BBBJ. Not top tier but it worked. I definitely would repeat if I saw her again because she is just that good looking for a SW, and I really enjoy some perfect A cups.

  14. #17142

    A name on Hague?

    Met another on Hague by the BP and library. She's told me her name twice and I remember it starts with an A, but don't remember what it is. I know it's not Ashley. She's from London and is usually in dresses. Long pale legs. Dirty blond. Very bad teeth! I hate that. But she performed and at a cheap rate. I'm connecting with her on Thursday to do an in home date. Ill see how that goes but she wouldn't be on my short list. Again, the teeth are totally methd out. She's decent looking if you can get passed that. And the two times I've seen her she didn't clock watch or quit. She just kept going. Would not let me cum in her mouth though.

    Anyone familiar with this one? I can't remember her name but know where she hangs and she comes to my car when she sees it.

  15. #17141
    That is F'ng annoying. I can't tell you how often people cut off or try to race to a provider. They make it totally obvious. I get it, quality can be hard to find and you want to grab any quality providers as fast as you can. But don't be dicks to do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusDweller  [View Original Post]
    Sure join in on all the fun fighting aggressive mongers playing bumper cars on the street, almost crashing into you for mediocre sws, why not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape