The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 33759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33459

    Not met her but all indications are real

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddSyntax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl and know if she's legit?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6178517096
    I have not met her but I have talked to her on snap. I believe.

    She is real. She has shared her location with video and I know the area so know it's real. And her convo is very real. I am hoping to meet her.

  2. #33458
    Anyone seen this girl and know if she's legit?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6178517096

  3. #33457

  4. #33456

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith  [View Original Post]
    Is everything covered? No BBBJ even?
    Not even CBJ! REALLY.

  5. #33455

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times when I was working down in that area. It's been a year and a half since I last visited but I always had fun, she wasn't an early riser so evening appointments were best, a little stand offish at first but became more friendly of repeat visits. Bubbly and super affectionate? No, model / pornstar body? No, older yes so am I, I thought she had nice natural tits and a decent figure, like someone you could pick up in a bar. She loved DATY, tasted clean and was a decent fuck. She would meet you outside and take you up to her room so there wasn't any of that awkward walking past the front desk blindly looking for the elevators which was a plus. Different strokes for different folks but I had fun.
    Is everything covered? No BBBJ even?

  6. #33454
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Wzguy69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I'd love some feedback, looking for Asians outside the Spa visits.

    https://callescort.org/929-391-2859
    I've seen her several times when I was working down in that area. It's been a year and a half since I last visited but I always had fun, she wasn't an early riser so evening appointments were best, a little stand offish at first but became more friendly of repeat visits. Bubbly and super affectionate? No, model / pornstar body? No, older yes so am I, I thought she had nice natural tits and a decent figure, like someone you could pick up in a bar. She loved DATY, tasted clean and was a decent fuck. She would meet you outside and take you up to her room so there wasn't any of that awkward walking past the front desk blindly looking for the elevators which was a plus. Different strokes for different folks but I had fun.

  7. #33453

    Hot Brazilian in the tham

    I was going to go to prov ri changed my mind. Made it back from Waltham I saw bruna carol I texted her she was shopping said can you wait 30 min I watched suki sin the Asian porno girl in that time to get me going. She looks great same as lady Diana they remind me of each other just plain nice. Bumping and grinding she plays great music daty CBJ all the way down than to mish, I actually made it passed the finish line. I high fived her she smiles and is pleasant to be around accommodated me very well in the past with tongue kissing. This time it was just quick kissing to get me going. 200 hh everything covered I recommend.

  8. #33452

    About that Jenny asian lady.

    This is a reply to the person wondering about her! Listen to him and what other's say. She's awful. My experience I walked out on her after I got there. I noticed her mean attitude of ignoring me after I complimented her. On a side note, the only friendly asian ethnicity types I've come across in Burlington or Wobu are store clerks. I've walked by ones who were too dumbfounded to pay attention to their surroundings. There's a Asian guy with glasses, dorky loookin fuk. He be walking around with a slim, somewhat attractive Asian woman. Hopefully one of these days they get hit by a car. Jk, jk. She be walking way behind him every time I see them. Phone in hand and he looks all dumbfounded in the back. I swear he's her handler? They probably reside at the Extended nearby LOL.

  9. #33451

    Info on her?

    Anyone seen her recently? Theres some older posts but looking for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bever...m/353534254287

  10. #33450

    Kaylee from north shore. Went downhill. Not good anymore

    After a taking a 2 years break from this. I started again last few weeks. Like all said here it's terrible- went to see Kaylee from north shore as I saw good head reviews and all. She is definitely went downhill as I can see her body is like skeleton now, with bruised all over and she is no good anymore for FS and smelled bad from no shower, cat piss around room. As soon as I saw her after I went inside I want to leave and she said I can't without minimum 100 - so did that and left in the middle of BJ. I came home to take a shower and felt disgusted. She's in worse shape than a street walker now and hope she gets treatment and help! And I'm no longer going to be in this hobby for a while. Thanks to Dark clouds and Style 20 - who helped me with leads which are best few years ago and take care you all. Don't waste your hard earned money.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/203049539

  11. #33449

    Need help, Fed up with scammers

    Hey fella's, I'm trying to get some action today, trying to find someone who is not old (below 35) and with a body type of fit to average.

    Range ($200 - $300).

    Would love to know if you guys have any leads (ok with asian mp's too who provide L3).

    Thanks guys in advance.

  12. #33448
    Quote Originally Posted by Wzguy69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I'd love some feedback, looking for Asians outside the Spa visits.

    https://callescort.org/929-391-2859
    I saw Jenny a few years back. To be totally fair; I can't really say that she did anything wrong. It was just that the body was a little too flabby for my liking.

  13. #33447

    That's a real provider discussed in the Hartford forum. Search Miaa

    However some reported the pics were from better days. The provider wasn't that slim. If anyone tries, please report back current looks, performance, donations. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcaff99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried? Add seems a little scammy / TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...t/446451429170
    .

  14. #33446

    Aweful

    Quote Originally Posted by Wzguy69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I'd love some feedback, looking for Asians outside the Spa visits.

    https://callescort.org/929-391-2859
    Absolute waste of money. On the other board HORRIBLE reviews money spent better else ware.

  15. #33445
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I saw mia many times tonight Harford area. A couple years ago I think this is a scam ad taking her pictures saw this ad awhile ago. And texted but it didn't seem like her and she wasn't able to verify then with the WhatsApp at the end but idk but seems like a scam. I haven't seen her for awhile she was really good when she started very nice body but started getting bad reviews but I probably wouldn't see her again. I think about over a year ago she said she was stopping this job and some months later a fake ad showed up.
    I meant I saw mia many times in Hartford area but that was a couple years ago.

    I didn't mean tonight LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape