Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 20124
-
07-09-26 14:47 #19974Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 63Cici at Ease Massage
Back around the area again and decided to stop by here to see the line up. I heard that MD had a new girl on board and I called in and they were booked. So I went here to Ease and was not disappointed. It was quite busy and I had to wait 30 minutes. Then Cici Came out. Very good looking girl, around her late 30's. Very thin and huge tits. All natural Ds.
Did a standard massage for $60 for the hour. She is a really good masseuse. On the flip, She took out her tits and I started to play with them. She only offered HJ. She oiled her hands up and started to stroke. Felt amazing as I played with her tits. She cleaned me up after I finished and I felt generous and left $100 on the table.
-
07-09-26 11:28 #19973Senior Member

Posts: 1262Isabelle
Not sure you are going to find a comparable provider in GR. And I as sure as shit would want full service if there was one.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 10:49 #19972Senior Member

Posts: 561GR advice
Hey guys I'm driving through GR later in the month and would like to stop somewhere for a massage. I'm not a full service guy. Priorities are good therapeutic massage, friendly and reasonably fit and attractive therapist who's comfortable in her own skin with a little roaming or mutual massage. I'm an older guy so even a 40-something athlete gal is very sexy to me. Prefer American or European because language barriers with Asians are a turn off.
For reference my go to in chicago is Isabelle Pomares.
https://www.isabelapomares.com/contact
Any recommendations?
-
07-09-26 10:31 #19971Senior Member

Posts: 561Jessi
Mailbox full. Can you ping me?
Originally Posted by Darshane
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 09:00 #19970Senior Member

Posts: 1508Panacea
Is Panacea really gone? That was such a staple in the area. It's too bad they had to move from Comstock Park after being there so many years. Things were never quite the same after moving locations. I hadn't been there in quite a while but I will miss some of the ladies and hope they turn up elsewhere.
-
07-08-26 17:23 #19969Regular Member

Posts: 2Dreaming big
Going to grand rapids and was wondering who has the best rack in the AMP scene.
Thanks in advance.
-
07-08-26 08:19 #19968Senior Member

Posts: 211Apologies. Was insanely busy over the holiday. I've replied to all senior members with basic info.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 14:28 #19967Senior Member

Posts: 93Jessi
Space made.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 14:04 #19966Senior Member

Posts: 170Pms
I tried to pm you but it's full.
Originally Posted by Darshane
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 12:58 #19965Senior Member

Posts: 93Jessi
I saw Jessi last week, formerly of BBU. She responded to texts well, we arranged easily. Nice boobs and nice ass, definitely. She asked me to mention her here because she'd like more clients. There are challenges to get her contact info. I can't provide more details here, but may have more info in responses to PMs from Seniors. There's fear and caution at her end. Sorry for the vague comments here. It has met the obligation she asked and is better than not saying anything, I think.
-
07-07-26 05:58 #19964Senior Member

Posts: 229Selina Info 2
I PM'ed Star1967 on the 3rd and no response. I asked if this is the same Selina who is / was IDK at Asian Perfect Massage (Tui Na). No response neither.
Originally Posted by SteveLee99
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 15:29 #19963Senior Member

Posts: 31Selena info
Anyone else seen Selena? Any info would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
Does she work at an AMP or a private incall location? Services, rates?
I PM'ed Star1967 for digits but no response yet.
Stay safe!
-
07-03-26 21:06 #19962Senior Member

Posts: 37Makes sense
Remember guys, if Uncle LEO tries to talk to you, Lawyer up, and shut the fuck up. Ask if I am free to go, and if they say anything but yes, then say I am envoking my right to remain silent, and then DO NOT SPEAK.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
In other news TNC has a new girl. Apple, nice body, uses oil!, and playful. Massage 7/10, $. 60 got me the full menu no BB but good time. 10/10.
Would say she has like C's, and face 8/10, body 9/10.
-
07-03-26 10:41 #19961Regular Member

Posts: 9Prostate
Thanks for the reply Benz! I ended up seeing sweetie this week and she is great. I asked her to tickle the pickle right off the rip for the whole session and she obliged. I was going to ask for prostate towards the end but ended up just going without the whole session for some reason LOL. She was great but I still prefer Amanda at TOP for the teasing and tickling. I've probably seen her 50 times in my career and always lay face up the whole time and ask for light touch tickling of the groin the whole time. She has a lighter softer touch than sweetie which keeps me rocked up the whole time haha.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
I'm probably going to try Kyra here next week to give the prostate a spin. Will give update after.
-
07-03-26 10:39 #19960Regular Member

Posts: 13Source
Where is this information coming from I see nothing on the news outlets while I know a lot of things in the area are kept out of the news lately. But I would think this would be big news here in the bible belt.
Originally Posted by Sbff1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





