Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 890 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 13346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Ung

    Can anybody provide me with her real name? Thanks. Bill Ho.

  2. #13225

    Feeling WITH it!

    Went to the ol' spa on Dale Mabry by Waters. Very exposed, but nobody seemed to really care. Been awhile for the AMPs for me, wasn't sure what to expect with this. I eventually, after some miscommunication, settled on 70 + 180 for the extra service, which was fully delivered. It was a decent, not great massage. The additional service though was pretty damn good. When I'm feeling in an AMP mood again, I'll definitely repeat.

  3. #13224

    Visiting Tampa

    Hello,

    I'm visiting Tampa for a couple days and looking for recommendations for parlors in the area.

    Prefer somewhere that won't break the bank and has younger spinners. Reply or pm with details.

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #13223

    Jesus christ

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Report the post where they guy said he did this so I can look at it.

    A2

  5. #13222
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnItDown  [View Original Post]
    Normalize doxxing scum bags like this.
    Provider should have just bit down hard. That would have stopped the assault really quick. Maybe next time the customer tries this that will happen.

  6. #13221

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldD1980  [View Original Post]
    I was in Brandon and saw a sign for EVA massage. When I looked on the forum there was an OLD post saying LEGIT.

    Anyone try it lately and have any further information?

    TIA.
    Went twice about a year ago. Both times no inclination, no reason to think any different now.

  7. #13220
    Quote Originally Posted by DongDangler  [View Original Post]
    Was only in town for one day. Was looking for an AMP that would break the bank. Pulled a short spinner type. . 60 to the house. Massage was terrible as expected LOL. Gave 1. 20 for CBJ. Probably could have negotiated for less honestly. She gets into 69 position on top of me. Good deep sucking. Went for FITA but she wasn't feeling that so gave her some aggressive DATO. Gave her a good throat pumping leg around the neck forcing her all the way down. Wet and gagging all over. Went to holding both her arms and straight throatfucking her from underneath. So considering it was CBJ I gave her a good throat pounding. Would repeat. Have fun / stay safe.

    I kept this here for anybody to see and understand what we think.

    This is not a review of a provider, this is a confession to sexual assault.

    If you want to pay somebody extra for this and they agree to providing rough services it's one thing. He didn't. We call them providers which is short for "service providers" and they are accorded the same respect and protection as anybody who provides any personal services.

    A2
    Normalize doxxing scum bags like this.

  8. #13219

    Brandon AMP

    I was in Brandon and saw a sign for EVA massage. When I looked on the forum there was an OLD post saying LEGIT.

    Anyone try it lately and have any further information?

    TIA.

  9. #13218
    Quote Originally Posted by DongDangler  [View Original Post]

    This is not a review of a provider, this is a confession to sexual assault.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

    Have you ever wondered why your favorite provider disappeared and never came back? Too many of these episodes.

  10. #13217

    Parsons shakedown

    Quote Originally Posted by TremontTeddy  [View Original Post]
    There's a spa across the street from the PCSO. Safest place to be. Its special funds and UC you have to worry about.
    I've seen that unit before. A lot of the time, they will be one block up at the church parking lot.

    It's intimidation and I will not be intimidated. I just give them an enthusiastic thumbs up, as I'm coming and going.

  11. #13216

    Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowTimeKing  [View Original Post]
    I am a patron of the Parsons location. Coco and the other shave treated me well. It's been a while, so I decided I have earned some relief. Went to go visit and I see a HCSO SUV sitting right in front of the Spa sign.

    There goes my are&are.
    There's a spa across the street from the PCSO. Safest place to be. Its special funds and UC you have to worry about.

  12. #13215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Returnin

    Hi folks. I have not been around for a while. I just would like to know if any of the AMPs in Apollo Beach are worth visiting. Thanks. Bill Ho.

  13. #13214

    Osaka Spa

    Was only in town for one day. Was looking for an AMP that would break the bank. Pulled a short spinner type. . 60 to the house. Massage was terrible as expected LOL. Gave 1. 20 for CBJ. Probably could have negotiated for less honestly. She gets into 69 position on top of me. Good deep sucking. Went for FITA but she wasn't feeling that so gave her some aggressive DATO. Gave her a good throat pumping leg around the neck forcing her all the way down. Wet and gagging all over. Went to holding both her arms and straight throatfucking her from underneath. So considering it was CBJ I gave her a good throat pounding. Would repeat. Have fun / stay safe.

    I kept this here for anybody to see and understand what we think.

    This is not a review of a provider, this is a confession to sexual assault.

    If you want to pay somebody extra for this and they agree to providing rough services it's one thing. He didn't. We call them providers which is short for "service providers" and they are accorded the same respect and protection as anybody who provides any personal services.

    A2

  14. #13213

    Police

    Quote Originally Posted by Luciousleftfoo  [View Original Post]
    HCSO always seems to be just down at the church. Had a road block a few nights ago and you couldn't access the front lot, I texted and was told it was ok to come to the back. I wasn't with it and just went around the corner.
    The sheriff sits there because of the shade and sometimes it is an off duty paid job for the church. I seriously doubt it is related. I am on Parsons daily and there is a sheriff sitting there 90% of the time.

  15. #13212
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowTimeKing  [View Original Post]
    I am a patron of the Parsons location. Coco and the other shave treated me well. It's been a while, so I decided I have earned some relief. Went to go visit and I see a HCSO SUV sitting right in front of the Spa sign.

    There goes my are&are.
    HCSO always seems to be just down at the church. Had a road block a few nights ago and you couldn't access the front lot, I texted and was told it was ok to come to the back. I wasn't with it and just went around the corner.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape