Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 807
-
07-13-26 10:55 #702Senior Member

Posts: 31Julie_curves
Any intel on her? She recently dropped her rate to $150/ hour from $200/ hour. I never bothered to reach out when she was $200 since she wasn't worth the price to me. Also says this in her bio: "I ask for no karma because every session you have with me is tailored just for you". Slightly unusual behavior from a pro.
I plan on seeing some girls within the next few weeks and am willing to exchange info.
-
07-12-26 19:02 #701Regular Member

Posts: 12Camilla
She's platonic. Did not see any room for extras.
Originally Posted by Bradybaby23
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-26 00:33 #700Regular Member

Posts: 15Camilla_
Anyone have intel on her?
-
07-11-26 09:48 #699Regular Member

Posts: 15How much was it with her with everything included?
Originally Posted by Hezatint
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 21:58 #698Senior Member

Posts: 31
Originally Posted by Ljn21
[View Original Post]
I saw Lovinghands. Pretty much every post about her is true. You would have to be a bottom-barrel guy not to get anything.
Originally Posted by BigAce20
[View Original Post]
One thing for sure, she's not 35. Much farther away from it. And looks are not her strong suit. But I guess sometimes that doesn't matter when the cat gets wet, grips you, and you're balls deep pounding away.
Probably spent 1/3 of the session massaging her shoulder blades.
YMMV.
-
07-09-26 01:32 #697Senior Member

Posts: 754You can add common sense to that list.
Originally Posted by MrBreeder2
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 01:25 #696Senior Member

Posts: 86My observation is that too many mongers lack basic social skills and game.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 00:21 #695Regular Member

Posts: 19Sweetsweetjane
Have an appointment with her this weekend. Saw some reports that she can be pricey. Anyone that saw her willing to share what they ultimately had to shell out? Feel free to DM. Can trade some info from PA and NYC if needed. (not ideal. I know, but I just found CC like 2 weeks ago heh).
-
07-08-26 22:32 #694Senior Member

Posts: 159Touché my friend.
Originally Posted by Mookieb77
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 09:05 #693Senior Member

Posts: 35Cuddle Comfort edited out non-platonic verbiage from her profile shortly after she started. Because that's what they do with the cash cows. They know what these girls are doing but they want their cut for as long as they can pretend they didn't know. The editing of the profile rather than a disciplinary action suggests her volume is much higher than the karma implies. And all of the above suggests that if you are reasonably successful with the ladies here you should have no problem getting taken care of. Not a long shot at all imo. Those of you who were not successful in general, please follow some of the advice given recently and be semi presentable, have some game, and don't act thirsty.
Originally Posted by Hezatint
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 01:12 #692Senior Member

Posts: 118Lovinghands.
Originally Posted by Econ911
[View Original Post]
I posted about her too. Great handy work.
-
07-08-26 00:27 #691Regular Member

Posts: 4LovingHands
LovingHands, it's in the subject line. Reading is your friend.
Originally Posted by Econ911
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 23:24 #690Senior Member

Posts: 159Miasoft I'm assuming? She was in Orlando before I think. Some not so great reviews on the Orlando board of her. You recommend?
Originally Posted by BigAce20
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 22:53 #689Senior Member

Posts: 107LovingHands
Fellas one Orlando's finest is in your city. I'd advise that you try to get a session with her. You'll gain a great appreciation for coconut oil.
-
07-07-26 22:38 #688Senior Member

Posts: 159For all the members that send me messages asking about cuddlers, I do my best to reply. However, if you are a regular member with literally zero posts and nothing to trade, do not expect a reply from me. We all have to start somewhere, so please contribute at least a little before asking for reviews.
Originally Posted by Econ911
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





