Thread: Korean Agency and K-Indy
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 1657
-
07-11-26 09:37 #1492Senior Member

Posts: 837Many of the agencies are interconnected somehow with someone at the very top controlling all of them. LOL, the way the girls move around etc. Also many of the different orgs are competitors, kinda like the Gambino and Lucchese families but then the sh*t hits the fan they will work together to protect their a*.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 12:25 #1491Senior Member

Posts: 62Similar Situation
Future visitor to Indianapolis, if anybody has this info. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-26 01:02 #1490Regular Member

Posts: 12Same!
I'm from LA too!! I saw the Kbeauty k- town roster that Pika- Chu and Ari were back from SD. Once, I texted Adam that I wanted to see either of them. He told me they were touring to Virginia. There's a duo review already on TER.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 21:55 #1489Senior Member

Posts: 390DMV agencies connected to Seattle?
Are any of our agencies connected to Seattle agencies?
Which ones to which ones?
Making a trip and would like to shorten or skip verification.
-
07-08-26 18:46 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 1295Ari at asiantopmodel
I'm in LA and I went to book Ari, and was told she was off. Looked into it, and realized she is back in your neck of the woods! You lucky dogs. Please treat her well and send her back to LA!
-
07-06-26 19:03 #1487Senior Member

Posts: 458Chest Pain
Middle of the chest, not the left side? No sweating, no nausea? Sounds like something in the esophagus, a hiatal hernia perhaps. Check back to this forum for the ultimate in clinical evaluation.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 19:22 #1486Regular Member

Posts: 12Hara. Club paradise
Had a killer evening with Hara yesterday. Door opens and she's all smiles—tall, slim athletic build, nice C's, and that back tat is something else.
We head straight to the bedroom, clothes hit the floor fast. She leads me to the shower, lathers me up good, works the nips with her mouth, then drops for some BBBJ with BLS—insane skills. Minute later she's back up for more DFK.
Quick dry off and we're back on the bed. She rubs me down with oil, hands first then full body slide while I'm face down. Flips me, same treatment on the front, then right back to BBBJ. Switching techniques nonstop, holding eye contact to see what's hitting—total pro vibes.
Long oral sesh then we get to the fun stuff. Ran through CG, reverse CG, Mish, finished with K9 at the edge of the bed. She can take a pounding for sure, was grabbing those tits while going deep, finished hard in K9 with CIP.
Solid time. Highly recommend.
-
07-05-26 19:20 #1485Regular Member

Posts: 12Hara- club paradise
Had a killer evening with Hara yesterday. Door opens and she's all smiles—tall, slim athletic build, nice C's, and that back tat is something else.
We head straight to the bedroom, clothes hit the floor fast. She leads me to the shower, lathers me up good, works the nips with her mouth, then drops for some BBBJ with BLS—insane skills. Minute later she's back up for more DFK.
Quick dry off and we're back on the bed. She rubs me down with oil, hands first then full body slide while I'm face down. Flips me, same treatment on the front, then right back to BBBJ. Switching techniques nonstop, holding eye contact to see what's hitting—total pro vibes.
Long oral sesh then we get to the fun stuff. Ran through CG, reverse CG, Mish, finished with K9 at the edge of the bed. She can take a pounding for sure, was grabbing those tits while going deep, finished hard in K9 with CIP.
Solid time. Planning on visiting once more.
-
07-03-26 14:43 #1484Senior Member

Posts: 819RE: death with a smile and taking care of the ticker
I second or third this sentiment.
With any luck, this will have saved your life. It's definitely possible this was a very minor heart attack. Find a good cardiologist and go as soon as possible. Do not pass go unless your dumb-ass insurance requires a referral. If a referral is required, don't let the primary slow roll your appointment and tell them you think you may have had a cardiac event. More than likely you would start with an EKG, but also want an echo cardiogram and a stress test. Even if you're fit, not overweight or with the usual risk factors.
Assuming you shouldn't be visiting places like this, just say you were going up some stairs too fast at work, or whatever.
Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 11:05 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 62Tyrion Lannister, how do you want to die?
"In my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a maiden's mouth around my cock. ".
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
By the way, you might in fact have had a heart attack. Get yourself checked out.
-
07-02-26 16:43 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 173Wow!
Your tombstone would have read, "death with a smile" All kidding aside, you should still get that ticker checked out.
-
07-02-26 11:28 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 837Wina
Managed to get in to see. Wina on her last day, and overall it was a complete bust. 100% on me, not her. Usual protocol: when I arrived, she was cute enough, and things started off well. Through BT, shower, shower preview, back to room for BBBJ. As I was lying down and she started with BBBJ, I got the worst sharp pain right in the middle of my chest, and I was struggling to breathe for a minute. It really, really scared me. Of course, the dick went limp. I put my hand on my chest and asked her to stop. The pain in my chest was still there, but not as much, and again I was struggling to breathe deeply.
I told her I had to go and did not give an explanation. Paid and left. Was there for less than 20 minutes overall. Things started to settle down once I was in the car; I felt some recovery.
Booker texted and asked what happened. I just said it was 100% me and that I was not feeling well.
Needless to say, it scared the shit out of me.
Made me wonder what would have happened if I did have a real heart attack or something and I needed paramedics, which was the first thought when this episode started. I mean, if they called paramedics, there's a good chance police would have shown up too. That could really put the org in jeopardy.
-
06-29-26 03:09 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 368Nuru w / Angela DMVGirls
https://www.dmvgirlsva.com/angela
The talent has been average as of late and though I like creaming the ladies as much as the next guy, I'll be honest, it's a bit of the same but different faces. I took Angela based on the Nuru option alone despite it being GFE only.
Angelas pictures are one of those that it's hard to be super critical since she is the woman in the photos but per usual, edited but I got the heads up from the handler so I felt good going in. Her hair color is the different color from the photos but longer. A little milfy but her body was fine and her tits are natural so fun to squeeze.
The Nuru is worth the mention and why I think it was a better session that the usual. I went in relaxed and focused on the foreplay since I can always just jerk it at home. Body to body slides had me almost busting prematurely since I was looking forward to it. Angela started it slow and focused on her tits dragging across the boys and after doing a few minutes of face to face, she flips to what would be a 69 but pressed her bare pussy onto junior and that's when the load was nearly dumped.
For a second I thought it was going to be some surprise BBFS but alas, I had to wrap it. We shower but I was boned tf up by the time she was deepthroating me. I ended up fucking the shit out of her when she finally bent over. She was a champ in handling a fine pounding and a well earned one. I couldn't have left without it after that massive tease. Also noteworthy that it was a good DATY. She was super responsive and knowing shes GFE made me feel less like a dog chowing down before and after the main event.
I'd go out on a limb and it was maybe even better than the regular Bbfscip since ever girl these days will let you creampie. The build up and "wait for it" made the bust a lot more intense than I normally would. I told her some of my other kinks through Google Translate afterwards and hopefully that puts the seeds in her brain for opening up more. Overall a good visit and a little different than the norm. Would repeat.
-
06-28-26 15:49 #1479Senior Member

Posts: 819CP Wina. Another (somewhat) dissenting opinion
Finally got to see Wina. I do not regret, and had a good time, but not sure if I would repeat. First the bad:
Wina's face is meh, and while her MM B's are really nice to touch, the scars are huge. I would have suspected reduction surgery, but I was still feeling implants, but only when she was lying on her back. Otherwise, they are quite nice. The other negative, and this is more of a personal thing, Wina was constantly using a whiny J-girl voice, acting like a pouty little girl and asking things like, "will you teach me about sex? Definitely not my kind of vibe.
Beyond that, Wina has a curvy butt that is quite firm, and the rest of her figure is good. I was clear throughout that good service was in the offing, and she did not disappoint. BT, then shower, which was very, VERY thorough, with the tip of her soapy finger disappearing briefly. Decent preview in the show, with zero teeth and lots of simultaneous tongue action. Back to the room for more BBBJ before I had to DATY, which had some unusual aspects. I think she is not into FIV, as she would allow that for a minute and then pull her hips away rather than push the hand away. OK. The other thing is that she seemed to be repeatedly flexing her kegels, which, well, I am not quite sure how to describe it other than to say it was almost like prolapsing her pussy.
Multiple positions were all good with BBBJ between positions. CG was quite good, even when she was just sitting there, and she eventually "squirted". I use quotes as I know that Kiwi squirts, but no telling if this was squirting or just some pee. Eventually moved to K9 to finish, which resulted in a huge queef at the end. Wina gave me a wipe and then took a sip of water before going back to the BBBJ with the water in her mouth, as she would suck some air into her mouth making bubbles in the water around my cock. It was different.
Overall, I had fun, but the personality profile was distracting to me, but might appeal to someone else.
-
06-27-26 14:03 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 30Aya ATM
This one was definitely gate kept. I just went to see Aya today and unfortunately its her last day. Girl is drop dead gorgeous bt everyone has their type. All natural B cups and for such a short prtite girl a decent booty. Not much shower routine but back in the bedroom definitely very GFE. Great BBBJ and BLS before I had to tell her to stop so I could DATY. Great response with moans and dirty talk before the main event. While in mish I saw she had a toy on the table so I asked if she wanted to use it. She can really take a pounding for such a small girl. I had to switch to doggy before I popped so ehile she is still using the toy I kept pumping till it got to the speed and force tht she wanted till she came. This was definitely one of the best ones I've been with since Hani who went back to korea. I got her wechat bcuz I definitely needed to know when she will b back in va or if she goes to ny. I don't normally review bt this one definitely deserves it.












Reply With Quote





