Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 24805
-
07-08-26 19:08 #24520Senior Member

Posts: 1174Not sure
I don't know much about people using whatsapp here but your two points seem to contradict each other. If they want to keep it off their phone record, they would need to say whatsapp only communication and not list a text number. Oh, and I would definitely want my whatsapp number to be different than my actual text number to avoid people without whatsapp from texting the number anyway.
Originally Posted by InTheSticks317
[View Original Post]
As I said before, I don't know anything about how the real ones might be using it but I do know that scammers often try to push us to whatsapp or signal as an extra layer of tracking protection. I've seen a few ads for traveling escorts using whatsapp that might have been real but I never confirmed because they're usually asking for higher donations. As for the local providers, it would be extremely rare to see them using whatsapp.
-
07-08-26 18:39 #24519Senior Member

Posts: 56I'm with all of this but the whatsapp comment. Many people use it to hide the text and calls on their phone bill. Basic rule of thumb is if the whatsapp and text #s are different then stay away
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 18:38 #24518Senior Member

Posts: 56I got curious about this one after seeing her ad and I came across this and a few other posts. I didn't see any comments on what happened. Not sure if this woman is still active but she caught my attention. Now I'm just curious LOL.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 17:34 #24517Senior Member

Posts: 808You already know this is a scam LOL. Seniors should know any deposit in iphone gift card is a scam.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
Red Flags to avoid so you don't get scammed.
1. If she has a whatsapp or telegram number mentioned on her profile. American girls don't use either.
2. If she asks for a deposit on Paypal or with gift cards. Generally any deposit is a red flag and avoid unless she has reviews and has been around a long time.
3. If there are different girls in the ad for the same phone number.
4. If she looks too good to be true and is offering BBFS GFE and everything you want for like 100 a night. The price is too low and the hot girls usually aren't that upfront with BBFS.
-
07-08-26 17:03 #24516Regular Member

Posts: 14Sexy Colombian
Had a chance to go visit this one finally. Set up was pretty easy FaceTime call to verify answer door in sexy lingerie started out with a great BBBJ, and some DATY she put the cover on, climbed on top for a few, then switch to doggy she could not take doggy very long too deep, went to missionary finished in bag she cleaned you up gave me a water sent me on my way. Definitely will repeat total out the door $$50.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/965357380350
-
07-08-26 03:24 #24515Senior Member

Posts: 886Kate 24 on eros scam!
I contacted "Kate" via her posted number on eros. Reply was immediate, wanted 30% of $500 for "The girl's safety and my safety!" LOLs! After much finaggling, they finally offered to a $50 iPhone gift card from Target or Walmart. I held my ground, said no. Then I received a mild insult and they went away.
Certainly a scam! Pretty young babe for bait.
-
07-07-26 22:26 #24514Regular Member

Posts: 18Sasha Valent
Question for my Indy mongers. Is Sasha Valent the old Trina from Bloomington years ago? This Sasha Valent, also originally from Bloomington, started in the biz in 2012/2013, retired in 2018, unretired last year. I understand Trina would sometimes go by Sasha when working in Indy. But is this the same Sasha? Old reports on Trina indicate major substance abuse to the point of robbing mongers.
https://sashavalent.freeescortsite.com/
https://tryst.link/escort/sashavalent
Thanks for any info!
-
07-07-26 16:59 #24513Senior Member

Posts: 886Kate, 24, eros a scam?
Demanded $$$ despite my best efforts. Finally dropped the 30% deposit requirement to a $50 iPhone card for her "safety!
-
07-07-26 07:13 #24512Senior Member

Posts: 198Danii
Thinking about seeing Danii this weekend. From past experience I know she has her ups and downs. Has anyone seen her lately. Just curious what how she is now?
Thanks.
-
07-06-26 22:18 #24511Senior Member

Posts: 100Visiting your neck of the woods
Gentlemen; I'll be visiting Indy in a couple of weeks for the first time in more than a decade and hoping to play a little while there.
Would love any recommendations, DM is fine if you prefer, and willing to share any Cincy knowledge if anyone makes it our way.
Ideally under 40 and not obese, but more importantly someone somewhat reliable.
TIA.
-
07-06-26 15:59 #24510Senior Member

Posts: 578Tina Latina
I'd be careful with the Columbian. I'll write a proper review and share more info soon.
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 15:00 #24509Senior Member

Posts: 47Miss T
FYI:
I spoke with T today, she would like to see some of her "Friends" again. She will be available this Friday.
-
07-05-26 19:09 #24508Senior Member

Posts: 886Jocelyn
I spent an hour with Jocelyn at least 10 years ago. Nice girl, a little chubby but not fluffy.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
For $300/ hr she's a good choice for a utility fuck.
-
07-05-26 10:17 #24507Senior Member

Posts: 808Di and Korean Girl reports
Move these over to their threads. They have threads for a reason. Don't spam this thread with those. They require I'd to see and a waste for a lot of us on escorts that want to stay anonymous.
-
07-05-26 00:28 #24506Senior Member

Posts: 193Jocelyn
Has anyone seen Jocelyn from Tryst? https://tryst.link/escort/joliejocelyn.
DM is fine if you don't want to post publically.
Thanks in advance, Andes.










Reply With Quote





