Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 470 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 7040
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6905

    Latest mimi talent

    Anyone seen Hina the newest girl at mimi? Pictures look amazing. Wanted to get a report before I drop some coins on that.

  2. #6904

    Fake

    This whole thing smells shill to me. I've tried the numbers and no responses. If it is true, hope you mongers get your shots before going. Place is a Petri dish, ready to share its germs.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Rather than reply to 13 PM, here's the rate text and number.

    You have to redact phone numbers from attachments

    A2
    .

  3. #6903

    The lady who ran 5 roses

    Quote Originally Posted by RipeFox  [View Original Post]
    I live in the area. You are so on point with 5 Roses. It was great. Too bad it's gone. And the orginal poster is correct, I went once to the one across from Hooters and never went back.
    For years, back in 2015. She will always be the atf. Her phone disconnected and I never heard back from her again.

    Than you the original place west of 441 on Washington that she opened.

  4. #6902

    Ocean

    Alex, I'll have "STD" for $300 please. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell us what the VIP rate was? And your provider's name?
    .

  5. #6901

    Ocean Spring Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell us what the VIP rate was? And your provider's name?
    Rather than reply to 13 PM, here's the rate text and number.

    You have to redact phone numbers from attachments

    A2

  6. #6900
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Place is in Lauderdale Lakes. Older friendly Chinese lady. Spoke almost no English except for sucky and coochie. Bbfscip for the VIP service. Great body, I mean really nice body, just older face than I prefer. Massage was short and weak but everything is on the menu. She washes you in the shower afterwards and is extremely pleasant. Would have rated her higher, just older than I like. Might repeat if some of the younger ones I see aren't available because she's nice and does CIP. Supposedly they're supposed to get some younger ones in. Supposedly. Also, you need to text them for "VIP" rates which is weird but I can pm you the text I got if you're interested or want to compare info.
    Can you tell us what the VIP rate was? And your provider's name?

  7. #6899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 584

    Sakura or Warm Hand?

    Anyone been to Sakura or Warm Hand recently?

    Been thinking of trying but not sure if I would leave happy.

  8. #6898
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSixtyone  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you went to the Yin-Yang Spa in that plaza across from Hooter's.

    There was the 5 Roses, next to the Miami Grill across from Perry AP. It a good FS stop for a long time, the women were older and I would go there to see one lady that would do me BBFS and say she can't get pregnant, so I tipped her good to let me blow a load inside. 150 was plenty tip for her.

    But someone purchased that property and now the 5 roses, Miami Grill are all gone now. And my friends at Hi-Line Auto had to move down the street a few blocks.

    Next time, head east toward the TurnPike on Pines, the Mosin Spa is a good bet. Just past 68 ave next to Val P's auto repair.

    You're more likely to find a cutie there, but some of the women there can get really greedy. Just can't seem too eager in negotiations.
    I live in the area. You are so on point with 5 Roses. It was great. Too bad it's gone. And the orginal poster is correct, I went once to the one across from Hooters and never went back.

  9. #6897

    Ocean Spring

    Place is in Lauderdale Lakes. Older friendly Chinese lady. Spoke almost no English except for sucky and coochie. Bbfscip for the VIP service. Great body, I mean really nice body, just older face than I prefer. Massage was short and weak but everything is on the menu. She washes you in the shower afterwards and is extremely pleasant. Would have rated her higher, just older than I like. Might repeat if some of the younger ones I see aren't available because she's nice and does CIP. Supposedly they're supposed to get some younger ones in. Supposedly. Also, you need to text them for "VIP" rates which is weird but I can pm you the text I got if you're interested or want to compare info.

  10. #6896

    Ocean spring spa

    Don't fall for it. Total scam. I would move on if I was you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any details on Ocean Spring spa In Lauderdale lakes?

    https://ftlauderdale.bedpage.com/Esc.../13316298.html

    I recognize ads being posted for mist Asia, relaxing, Corea and a few other places I visit regularly, but never been to this one.
    .

  11. #6895
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to visit every single AMP I've ever spotted at least once. You never know. We've all struck gold a few times but they're outnumbered by the duds we've cum across. . This time it was a spa on Pines Blvd across the street from North Perry Airport. 50 for 30. One lady. Older, not attractive, misshapen. I figured the ugly ones usually give better massages. This was not the case. Bottom 10 all time massages. And that says a lot. I found myself looking at the clock hoping this would end soon. No oil, covered in a sheet and like she was kneading dough. Then the flip, the usual hand signals. I said let's keep this simple. One crappy handy semi roaming moment and 60 beans later I ran out of there. No bueno.
    Sounds like you went to the Yin-Yang Spa in that plaza across from Hooter's.

    There was the 5 Roses, next to the Miami Grill across from Perry AP. It a good FS stop for a long time, the women were older and I would go there to see one lady that would do me BBFS and say she can't get pregnant, so I tipped her good to let me blow a load inside. 150 was plenty tip for her.

    But someone purchased that property and now the 5 roses, Miami Grill are all gone now. And my friends at Hi-Line Auto had to move down the street a few blocks.

    Next time, head east toward the TurnPike on Pines, the Mosin Spa is a good bet. Just past 68 ave next to Val P's auto repair.

    You're more likely to find a cutie there, but some of the women there can get really greedy. Just can't seem too eager in negotiations.

  12. #6894

    Pines Blvd / University

    I've tried to visit every single AMP I've ever spotted at least once. You never know. We've all struck gold a few times but they're outnumbered by the duds we've cum across. . This time it was a spa on Pines Blvd across the street from North Perry Airport. 50 for 30. One lady. Older, not attractive, misshapen. I figured the ugly ones usually give better massages. This was not the case. Bottom 10 all time massages. And that says a lot. I found myself looking at the clock hoping this would end soon. No oil, covered in a sheet and like she was kneading dough. Then the flip, the usual hand signals. I said let's keep this simple. One crappy handy semi roaming moment and 60 beans later I ran out of there. No bueno.

  13. #6893

    Relax Annie and Apple

    Called for an appt with Apple, wound up with Annie. Older Chinese lady but still looks good. Shit massage, really good BBBJ with twin attention. Does that swirl tounge lick all over you. Cfs. Finish with BBBJCIM. Apple comes in while I'm getting dressed to introduce herself. Cute and younger. Pleasant enough, but not super excitable like the crew back in April or May was.

  14. #6892

    Btbt

    Have not been in a while but are they any current updates?

    Thanks for any updated info.

  15. #6891

    Relax new lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by YourFace  [View Original Post]
    So vivi, Joey and Layla are gone. New talent. Decent today with candy. She's cute. But do they rotate that often. Are the 2 aces gone? Joey and vivi?
    I knew today was 3 new girls, Apple, Candy and Anne. I guess first of the month. I've been waiting to get at least some reports to come in regarding the new talent. I never got to see Joey which I wish I had. Did you look at any of the others or just candy? What did she look like? How was the performance?

    -Trane.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape