Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 20130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19980

    Serenity

    Visited Serenity last weekend after getting ghosted on an appointment with someone else. Mostly for nostalgia more than anything.

    Saw Chyna, who was a cute little spinner type.

    Same Serenity really, same menu, pricing is even more ridiculous than it was last time I went in 2021 when Marie worked there. Not worth it for what they want in upcharge.

  2. #19979

    Your Go To My Go To

    Damn, that is one amazing go to. I don't do much in the massage lane, but I may have to change lanes!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm driving through GR later in the month and would like to stop somewhere for a massage. I'm not a full service guy. Priorities are good therapeutic massage, friendly and reasonably fit and attractive therapist who's comfortable in her own skin with a little roaming or mutual massage. I'm an older guy so even a 40-something athlete gal is very sexy to me. Prefer American or European because language barriers with Asians are a turn off.

    For reference my go to in chicago is Isabelle Pomares.

    https://www.isabelapomares.com/contact

    Any recommendations?

  3. #19978

    Best Bet

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm driving through GR later in the month and would like to stop somewhere for a massage. I'm not a full service guy. Priorities are good therapeutic massage, friendly and reasonably fit and attractive therapist who's comfortable in her own skin with a little roaming or mutual massage. I'm an older guy so even a 40-something athlete gal is very sexy to me. Prefer American or European because language barriers with Asians are a turn off.

    For reference my go to in chicago is Isabelle Pomares.

    https://www.isabelapomares.com/contact

    Any recommendations?
    Erin is probably your best bet, I have had nothing but good experiences when I have seen her, but there are reports of her being unreliable. Generally if you treat her well, she treats you well, great massage generally and her prices vary from the Tryst ad below when she posts on STG but she has not post up rn but if you aren't looking for FS damage shouldn't be too bad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erinelise

  4. #19977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    I'm a little confused. All the talk about Paneca in grandville being closed and yet have seen some new ads on stg for that location. Any insight?

  5. #19976

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Msw6969  [View Original Post]
    Back around the area again and decided to stop by here to see the line up. I heard that MD had a new girl on board and I called in and they were booked. So I went here to Ease and was not disappointed. It was quite busy and I had to wait 30 minutes. Then Cici Came out. Very good looking girl, around her late 30's. Very thin and huge tits. All natural Ds.

    Did a standard massage for $60 for the hour. She is a really good masseuse. On the flip, She took out her tits and I started to play with them. She only offered HJ. She oiled her hands up and started to stroke. Felt amazing as I played with her tits. She cleaned me up after I finished and I felt generous and left $100 on the table.
    Exactly what I'm looking for thanks.

    Is it off 28?

    PM me the address.

  6. #19975

    Eve?

    Anyone see Eve lately? No ad up for a while.

  7. #19974
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Cici at Ease Massage

    Back around the area again and decided to stop by here to see the line up. I heard that MD had a new girl on board and I called in and they were booked. So I went here to Ease and was not disappointed. It was quite busy and I had to wait 30 minutes. Then Cici Came out. Very good looking girl, around her late 30's. Very thin and huge tits. All natural Ds.

    Did a standard massage for $60 for the hour. She is a really good masseuse. On the flip, She took out her tits and I started to play with them. She only offered HJ. She oiled her hands up and started to stroke. Felt amazing as I played with her tits. She cleaned me up after I finished and I felt generous and left $100 on the table.

  8. #19973

    Isabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm driving through GR later in the month and would like to stop somewhere for a massage. I'm not a full service guy. Priorities are good therapeutic massage, friendly and reasonably fit and attractive therapist who's comfortable in her own skin with a little roaming or mutual massage. I'm an older guy so even a 40-something athlete gal is very sexy to me. Prefer American or European because language barriers with Asians are a turn off.

    For reference my go to in chicago is Isabelle Pomares.

    https://www.isabelapomares.com/contact

    Any recommendations?
    Not sure you are going to find a comparable provider in GR. And I as sure as shit would want full service if there was one.

  9. #19972

    GR advice

    Hey guys I'm driving through GR later in the month and would like to stop somewhere for a massage. I'm not a full service guy. Priorities are good therapeutic massage, friendly and reasonably fit and attractive therapist who's comfortable in her own skin with a little roaming or mutual massage. I'm an older guy so even a 40-something athlete gal is very sexy to me. Prefer American or European because language barriers with Asians are a turn off.

    For reference my go to in chicago is Isabelle Pomares.

    https://www.isabelapomares.com/contact

    Any recommendations?

  10. #19971

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jessi last week, formerly of BBU. She responded to texts well, we arranged easily. Nice boobs and nice ass, definitely. She asked me to mention her here because she'd like more clients. There are challenges to get her contact info. I can't provide more details here, but may have more info in responses to PMs from Seniors. There's fear and caution at her end. Sorry for the vague comments here. It has met the obligation she asked and is better than not saying anything, I think.
    Mailbox full. Can you ping me?

  11. #19970

    Panacea

    Is Panacea really gone? That was such a staple in the area. It's too bad they had to move from Comstock Park after being there so many years. Things were never quite the same after moving locations. I hadn't been there in quite a while but I will miss some of the ladies and hope they turn up elsewhere.

  12. #19969

    Dreaming big

    Going to grand rapids and was wondering who has the best rack in the AMP scene.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #19968
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    I PM'ed Star1967 on the 3rd and no response. I asked if this is the same Selina who is / was IDK at Asian Perfect Massage (Tui Na). No response neither.
    Apologies. Was insanely busy over the holiday. I've replied to all senior members with basic info.

  14. #19967

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I tried to pm you but it's full.
    Space made.

  15. #19966

    Pms

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jessi last week, formerly of BBU. She responded to texts well, we arranged easily. Nice boobs and nice ass, definitely. She asked me to mention her here because she'd like more clients. There are challenges to get her contact info. I can't provide more details here, but may have more info in responses to PMs from Seniors. There's fear and caution at her end. Sorry for the vague comments here. It has met the obligation she asked and is better than not saying anything, I think.
    I tried to pm you but it's full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape